Sudoposters and Keifags are not welcomed in this thread

Sudoposters and Keifags are not welcomed in this thread

All the girls of the show are fucking delicious. I don't get why people dislike them, they are literally to fucking hot. 50%man is a lucky fucker.

Horikita a best.

Slut for sudo

Kushida a best. A BEST.

Whorikita x Sudo OTP now 80% confirmed.

i wanna see sensei slyly watching 50%man while hiding behind stuff because that one, you have to watch him.

Dumb Sudoposters BTFO

>sudoposters
Is this even a thing?
Also, this.

>posters
>s
It's just one shitposter trolling. He's that one obnoxious Kushidafag and "whorikita" spammer.

They are hot, but not all things are created equal

4 mins too late. He's already in here.

>muh conspiracy theories

Even some LNfags over at AS ship suzune x sudo.

THK, is that you again?

What the fuck do you mean? Are you perhaps suggesting you have some sort of emotional investment to a particular character? Are you an LNfag?

I'm not, and I'd be happy with any of the girls. Their characters are bland and I'm not one too be all that intrigued by their "mystery." All I care about is that they are cute and have great fucking bodies. Each and every one of those nubile, hot young thangs.

Ayanokouji x Karuizawa
Sudo x Horikita
Ichinose x ikemen
Kushida x wild niggers

These are the OTPs.

>1 out of like 20
>some

Good bait.

>not Ayano x Suzune
I come to laugh at you.

>Kushida x wild niggers
At least you got one pair right

Ichinose best girl.
Prove me wrong.

You can't.

>Kushidafag image
>a best. A BEST stockpost
>"Whorikita" and Sudo bait
Three checks off the checklist.

I bet that 1 is a threatened Keifag shipping out spite.

Kushida is welcome then

>muh THK

The only thing people need to spot you out.

Yuckyno a shit.

50%man playing everyone and doesn't actually give a shit about any of them. Everyone is btfo.

Reminder that this series is for fapbait, and only an idiot would take any of the hilariously stupid plot or characters seriously.

This

Nice to see you're fully aware and conscious of your own behavior and shitpost that are associated to you without me even needing to call your out by name, THK.

Seriously though, stop trying to ruin this fanbase like you've done with so many others with your boogeyman persecution complex, you tard.

>Sudoposters

b-but muh horikita x 50% otp!!!

Stealing my words much? You are the only reason both fanbase and threads become ruined and damage. Take your own ironic advice and fuck off for once.

>THK
>boogeyman

Nope. This fanbase has been fine without you calling people you don't like THK. And you will keep proving me right when you do your typical meta arguments to "prove" that it's your boogeyman and not you the problem.

>replying twice
See, this is when you start to become an eyesore for everyone else.

Is the series honestly interesting without all the shitposting or dumb ship wars? No one will end up with anyone. This is an LN. The Author will bend to the will of the readers.

Double zeroes for double OTPs.

>replying twice implication

So Kei the confirmed winner then

senseis are the true otps

Okay, just stop replying to THK.

No one else cares about your boogeyman propaganda, and much less will spend hours replying and posting in a thread trying to convince people that it is real.

Please, no one cares or even get upset except you when your name gets dropped because you are called out for doing patterned shitposting. It's what you do across dozens of threads like the cancer you are.

Those thighs unf

Volume 3 and above is basically a bunch of people out keikaku-ing each others. There's no romance involved at all.

All these ship faggotry are dumb.

This show is really bad...

>mad conspiracy theories

Okay THK

Please, no one else calls others THK for posts they don't like, and they don't spend hours derailing the threads with their paranoia to "prove" that the boogeyman is real. That only happens in fanbases in which you actively post.

>le ebin reaction pics

Keep THK busy is actually better in the long term. Or do you prefer pointless and endless baiting with muh sudo otp xD that he forces instead?

>being this mad

>sudo otp
I didn't know THK was a novelfag who posted in Animesuki.

>it's baiting because it makes me sad

Reminder that Sudo x Horikita has more chances of happening than 50%.

>Keep THK busy
It is exactly what ruins threads. Ignoring him is the only option.

Is Sudo x Horikita even a thing? I didn't read the manga.

>being this retarded

*LN

Captcha: muyil spazio

Yes. No matter how angry Horikitafags get at the mere insinuation, Sudo likes her and she doesn't mind him.

It can happen.

Did they even kiss or something?

It isn't. Kushidafag is trolling.

This show is so much fun

They are on first name basis (Sudo is the only character allowed to call her Suzune, not even the MC), and there is some sexual tension between them.

Delusional as always. You are a notorious and autistic shitposter. People call you out all the time. I'm not even , so nope. And you can't deflect the fact you shitpost the same distinctive style in every thread you are active in, most of them being harem like . You're just butthurt because it's true.

You're really stupid. People make posts like that precisely to trigger paranoid retards like you, because they know they will get your replies every time. Keep at it though, you're exactly like a monkey that does tricks on demand.

Jesus these threads went downhill fucking fast.

engage your autism inhibitors!

it's just this thread, calm down

Nope.

This. Don't trust Horikitafags, they will deny these facts despite being told off by novelfags.

Liking whores isn't okay

i blame the lack of speed on new drawings being produced, we could all fap in ceasefire if there was fast enough production to keep the dick distracted.

Blame Horikita/Kushida haters and Karuizawa shitposters.

If 50%man is okay with her, then so I am.

Is this the best ass of 2017?

Karuizawa shitposters? LNfags are just telling things as they are in regards to who's the closest girl to 50%man. Horikitafags are the ones trying to downplay her without even reading the LN.

This, I just masturbate to the girls. Especially Sakura, but this whole show was made for the sole purpose of masturbation.

I want this series to flop so they'd go back to making eroge.

It's the Yaharifags.

Holy shit, Europe.

The amount of new art being produced is pretty good.

No one in their right mind would care or defend cancerous shitposts. Only you are triggered because you know it discredits you and touched your nerves. You've been proving that right ITT so far.

Sure they are telling the truth. But so what? Why do they have to keep answering people asking questions about it?

Much better to not let people know instead of this war going on.

Except I'm only calling you out for shitting up the threads with meta garbage about your THK obsession over a single fucking post. No one cares.

Mfw i cant find a good picture of Fuki Iinchos thiccness

best girls

Serious answer? No. Certain trolls are twisting the fact she had one small development arc in volume 5 and also Sudo's one-sided feelings for Horikita. But otherwise, they rarely interact together. On the flip side, Horikita spend about 80% of the time interact with Ayano, in one way or another.

Props to the author for pairing up a main heroine with a guy that's not the protagonist

You do because you get upset. Meanwhile, practically no one cares and some even gladly join in calling you out. QED.

>more horikitafag denial

You guys are fighting a losing battle.

>sexual tension between them
There will actually be people who will get trolled and believe this tripe.

Want me to call the LNbro to kick your ass again, m8?

>80% of the time
OTP in the making confirmed.

Bait that is reposted daily will have that effect. It depends whether or not THK is autistic enough to do it.

Calling meta shitposting out for shitting up the thread is not getting upset, paranoid retard. The issue here is you samefagging and replying multiple times to a single post, which is shitting up the thread. No one in their sane mind would care to make a big deal out of one post and force the notion that it's all the work of one big bad boogeyman and post about it for hours like you do every single time.

>only THK can do this thing!

Horikitafags are already the worst fans of the season.

Nevermind the fact that the Sudo thing with Horikita is older than the anime itself, and more people are aware of it now thanks to spoilers.

Holy shit Horikitafags are so in denial that their girl is losing. Might as well cheer for Kushida. That girl had no chance. Just like Horikita.

Again, people.

Horikita is NOT a love interest for 50%man. They are comrades, they are classmates, and that's it. In fact, their relationship is growing distant at this point.

A big part of Horikita's character development doesn't even come from him, but from Sudo.

50%man is closer to Karuizawa and has more development with her. And while there's not a hint of romance involved, their relationship certainly has a solid basis for it now. It's up to the author to develop that angle even though I doubt he'll do it.

Here's a (You). Almost no legit LNfag support or even thinks Sudo and Hori are a couple. It's time to stop shitposting.

They are the Yukinofags/Eririfags of Youkoso.

>meta
That's a pathetic and straw grasping excuse for being defensive and act apologetic when the real shitposts are done by you and you are simply called out via meta. You're the last person to even start complaining about samefag.

Goddamn Horikitafucks are moronic as hell. No wonder the Horikitafags director is your favorite.