This was actually pretty good for a battle harem series

This was actually pretty good for a battle harem series.
>MC is not a spineless beta and actually competent
>Tsundere main girl is not a terrible tsundere and has cute dere moments
>Other girls are top tier
>Great OST and OP/ED sequence
>Beautiful setting
>Even the side characters are great
>Both the anime and LN art is pretty

Season 3 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sE4053M485k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want a season about kiring-chan and saya doin awesome stuff together. or the vampire twins.

Remember that time when best girl straight up offered him sex and he ran away. So alpha that mc.

Is there any good battle harem? and I don't mean compared to the rest.

It was resoundingly average.

Getting sex the easy way is not always the best way.

Tenchi muyo is the only one that is actually good, the rest at best are ok like negima, but no one want to read it because is too long

No it absolutely was not.

Has he heard of saying no?

Date A Live is really good now.

Not in anime format

Remember MC and fire girl scene on that roof? Remember their promise? I don't mind you wanting a season 3, but calling the mc anything but spineless and beta is just a sad lie.

Hell, he is even more of a beta for refusing sex from the crazy blonde with huge titays.

Claudia a best. A BEST.

Childhood friendo is best. A BEST.

>t. J.C. staff

Literally aired a season ago.

Rakudai is far better though

Season 3 for more of best girl please.

>pink houki
>best girl

No, t'was not.

>looks herself up in danbooru
Gets me every time.

Julis > Saya > Kirin > Ernesta > Vamp sisters > Claudia

There isn't a single battleharem out There that someone hadn't described like that.

Saya > Kirin-chan > Julis > >Irene> Sylvia > Ernesta > Claudia

Except Stella is a terrible heroine.

>No trust me, this one's different! I read spoilers on animesuki and it's amazing!
Anyone who uses animesuki should be permabanned.

still wish lonely feather got a full release

>old hag
>a best

>pink houki
>best girl

It was pretty boring. Better off reading Antimagic

youtu.be/sE4053M485k

I don't think there was ever a full song to release, it's on the same album as one of the OP/EDs and it's the same length. Damn shame.

>>MC is not a spineless beta and actually competent
How is he not Beta, he had two seasons and hasn't even fucking kissed what's her redhead yet, has he? On top of stringing along every other girl in the show because he doesn't have the balls to pick a girl and really follow through. As for his abilities, competent doesn't even begin to cover it. He's the most bustedly overpowered guy in the show, it's literally a plot point that he's been depowered and has to learn to overcome it, meaning there's zero tension to any serious battle because you know, you KNOW the author will just have him unlock a new level of releasing his patented "Overpowered Main Character Ability™"

As for the rest... the girls are cute, but shallowly written and their characterization rarely strays from comedic oneupmanship to be MC's cocksleeve. The art and music are fine, but production values alone don't save an otherwise boring, bland, lifeless show.

Rakudai was good. Highschool DxD isn't terrible, and has titties. Mikagura School Suite was fun, and has a yuri bent. Color Wars, if for no other reason than to see the first proper color coded waifu selection show.

Can't think of any others that aren't just comedy harems with some action thrown in, like Korean Zombie.

Ayato is literally worse than Ichika.

>battleharemfags would defend this

I'll never understand the obsession with fucking main girls being Tsundere in Battles Harems.

I can't think of a more WTF move by someone who is basically being sexually harassed by a person acknowledged to be a love interest.

it would be entertaining to have a battle harem that actually had h-scenes dropped in when the events trigger albeit a giant waste of money for whichever studio made it since nobody would buy it. But just think of how fantastic it would've been to have Claudia uncinch her robe, get her tits out for the lad and mount him to put some PLOT in that plot.

>Rakudai was good
Not really.

Rakudai had the better fights while Asterisk had the better girls.

WHAT HAPPEND IS THESE IMAGE? poor Julis T_T

Both were pretty boring desu

if youre a bitch you have some sort of emotional trauma that gives you a motive to succeed

the character writes itself, you dont even have to have a backstory for her until 3/4ths through

>We never got to see ikki curbstomp fools in the Seven Star festival
What a waste.

She realized she was shit.

Nah, Rakudai has the most laughable shitshow of villains ever

I want to impregnate Kirin and rub her swollen 13 year old belly.

>Rakutards will defend this

What an absolute joke. The girl with the Vacuum sword was more interesting, what a joke they gave her such a wah wah backstory and then basically wrote her out of the story. Considering her compatibility with literally anyone else outside of Toka is 100% in her favor.

Julis is fucking cute

Good is perhaps a stretch.

Rakudai exhibits the bare minimum level of competent writing for what I would consider an enjoyable show. It's literally basic bitch, middle of the road design, but it's handled with at least some degree of care and dedication.

I guess, if you're looking at a five point scale, Asterisk would be a 1, Absolute Duo would be a 2, and Rakdai would barely be a 3.

There are literally no bad girls in Asterisk.
Every other battle harems has at least one worst girl.

Shit can't be cute.

Rakudai had a director that tried hard to polish a turd. That's it.

Do not sexualize my daughter wife.

>There are literally no bad girls in Asterisk.

He should have worked on Anti-Magic instead.

I heard Anti Magic gets better later. Season 2 when?

Anime ended with original shit, it ain't happening. I wouldn't want it to either

Forget season 2. Remake when?

That's impossible

>Mikagura School Suite was fun, and has a yuri bent.
Hahahaha.

there's shinmai mao but it's crap

Do you niggas want a harem with an actually not spineless or "oh shit she looked at me I am blushing now" MC? Here.

Based Arata is based.

Shinmai is one of the only watchable LN battleharems that exists.

Yeah but does he ever fuck them?

Shinmai is good, and not because there's a lot of ecchis.

Too bad Rakudai isn't a harem.

He completely pussied out in the OVA which ruined it for me. You can't talk the talk of you're not going to walk the walk.

It's the retarded editors. They can just get away scot-free by latching on the latest fad later on after all.

It's good but nips hate it. Also the movie was a disaster.

the main heroines aren't very good and the main guy is still a faggot. he acts like he only sucks on titties because he has to and would rather be doing something else. the protagonist of hagure yuusha or even hxh are way better at actually doing the girls.

This entire post is wrong.

>the main heroines aren't very good
Wrong. All the 5 main girls are great.

Ayato is actually decent and is a head patting machine. Ichika is a total fag and is denser than a white star.

>Is there any good battle harem?
Nah, not really. There are only enjoyable battle harems and unenjoyable ones.

New season of Strike the Blood when?

Ichika is literally the worst MC in the history of anime.

they're super generic and I can barely remember their personalities. only the nurse is good and she's not a main girl.

is ova finished?

You would think Mio is the generic tsundere imouto, but she actually has depth to her character. It's hard to pinpoint what "archetype" she is because Mio is more than a tsundere

Wait until this gets adapted
MC is alpha

any spoil from asterisk volume 12

>only screentime in s2 was doing the previews
>nailed all of them

I don't get how you think Asterisk is shit but think Rakudai is good.

Because he pussy out when every pussy is willing and wet.
The MC matters a lot in the enjoyment of this kind of shit.

He doesn't really pussy out.
Besides, he engages in a softcore threesome with two girls, his sword and a villain

The improved art so much better. Good even. Julis' new hair clip is erotically hot and cute.

Anatomy still looks kinda off

I find anyone who likes this garbage disgusting on many levels.

Expect all those times he straight up pussied out.

asterisk and absolute duo are worse than 1

>MC is not a spineless beta
wat

Antimagic's LN is pretty good.

That's just the artist's little distinctive style imo. The aesthetics look pleasing and the simulacrum of the human anatomy is close enough while l leaving room for the artist's distinctive style.

Best girl Sylvia

A few spoilers have already popped up at animesuki. Ayato's nee-chan is up and about and there's Julis and Orphelia development.

>Ch1 spoilers.
2 parts
p1 starts with Ayato and co going through hospital corridor. Julis and Saya joking about Ayato's tension. But meh, it's to be expected. Then they got to Haruka's ward where was 2 guards. They let company in without much questions. Ayato saw Haruka on the bed. She get up and starting to tease Ayato about how he grew up. Then she asked him to present girls. Saya didn't wait and just say Hi right away. Then Haruka state everyone's name and achievments. Girls show their usual reactions (Courtesty for Claudia, dere-dere for Julis and clear panic for Kirin). Ayato was dumbfounded. Why she asked to present them if she already knew everything? Then Haruka asked if there's Ayato's girlfriend. Dead silence (lol). Claudia answered after a while that they currently fight for that position that ashmed Ayato much more... Julis and Kirin joined to teasing and Ayato even teary asked them to stop. Here Helga Lindwall joined convo. She was here all the time (lol). They they talk about Haruka's memory might be changed by ability/orga lux. Ofc we (and Ayato and Claudia) know who it was. But Helga bring some good theory about some info about orga lux might be hidden due to 3rd side like Danilo Kolbeni. Then Haruka asked Ayato to give her Ser-veresta. She activated it without problem and diminish it to dagger size. Poor blade. She talked with him a little and then burn false memories with power of Ser-veresta. And now she's ready to tell them her story. Part end.

p2 take stage on the Golden bough alliance blimp. Varda stated that her power was removed. Dirk raged and ask Madiath what's he going to do. Madias said that she might burn false memories with Ser-veresta and stated that eventually he'll be disclosed. Then he activate Raksha-nada and point it on Dirk's nose. Dirk trace blade and found something strang, next second he understand everything. Then they talk about their plan and that Haruka couldn't overthow them again. But just in case they did everything they could to bring some work to Helga and harrison, since now she's one of their main problems. Yet they still have to fasten their plan. At the end of part Madiath said that she couldn't give any more to Haruka because she's daughter of Akari. Chapter ends

>13 year old

Well since it seems like season 3 is never going to fucking happen, should I start reading the LN from where the anime leaves off, or did A-1 fuck up some important details so I would be better off starting from the beginning?