Hey ameribros...

Hey ameribros. I'm in your country right now (North Carolina) and I have to ask why you like to fly flags all over your restaurants and buildings?

Because they are patriotic.

You know...like all healthy nations.

Powerful

You can be patriotic while actually trying to self reflect on your country and improve it. A thing that America doesn't do.

From where I'm standing it looks exactly like what they're doing.

So you know you haven't entered Canada yet.

Because freedom

Found the euro plant. Shows your real flag.

>healthy nation
>USA
Not thanks to your race.

>You can be patriotic while actually trying to self reflect on your country and improve it. A thing that America doesn't do.
The fuck are you talking about faggot, and what does it have to do with flying a flag?

because we love this nation and what it stand for.

Freedom and democracy.

We have TRUE freedom in this country

Free market
Freedom of Speech
Freedom to BEAR ARMS
among others.

All of these were pretty radical ideas before America.

To add to this. the US Constitution doesn't give us the right to any of these freedoms. It PROTECTS our god given right to freedom.

Bug difference.

EU countries have "freedom" but those rights can be taken away.

big

Show me your foreskin and say that again.

what a fag

someone photoshop groyper or pepe in the coast guard ship

what the fuck does my post have to do with jews? as far as I know the constitution was written by Anglos. fuck off

What is this thing?

I think it would be more accurate if the mussies were holding an islamic flag

because in the US nationalism didnt die with WW1 and WW2, rather it thrived with it taking hold on the entire country. Thats why you see US flags being flown all over the place here.
some goyim made a version of washington crosses the delaware with some refugees. user then delivered by shopping the USCG ship

emma "shaved head helped me dodge lead" gonzalez

Exactly.

Whenever liberals say that "We must self reflect on our country and improve it" they mean that we must completely give up our culture and national identity for the sake of 'downtrodden minorities' or we're bigots.

>some goyim made a version of washington crosses the delaware with some refugees. user then delivered by shopping the USCG ship

No, I mean what is the thing I circled?

>he says while using a memeflag
Really?

Only if youre born to rich parents though, and stay healthy.

Let me guess. Germany?

issa rock my man

1 post
sigh
troll

Not really we rank better for upward economic mobility than more than half of europe

you mean you don't?

>88
That's because the nazis took over the US.

CIA, NSA, what you call Shadow government... even green berets and FBI... all nazis.

a rock.

Well, since the 80s America has been degrading the education system and increasing prescription drugs. So many Americans have a really short attention span and have to be constantly reminded where they are.

I mean sure if you call the nationalism we saw at the turn of the 19th century when we fucked the spanish out of some colonies while led into WW1 as nazi sure man keep living in your 'muh 1488 world'

To remind ourselves our country hasn't fallen to communist and savages yet.