Why don't you like Minmay?

Why don't you like Minmay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgMIwuUsOME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because she's still in the worst girl from any Macross. She's a crazy bitch, only out for herself, and has incestuous tendencies.

Because she is obsolete in the current era.

Because my heart was stolen by Excalibur-chan

They don't remember love.

delta was such a waste of time

I do though? She is the most adorable macross

But I do like her
youtube.com/watch?v=kgMIwuUsOME

oboete imasu kaaaaa

But I do. She's my main.

her face is weird

Because she was trying to NTR Misa.

anyway:
Movie Minmay > SDF Macross Minmay

Complete whore and a cousin fucker.
Also this:
Delta was a shit show but for at least one cour Freyja was functionally the perfect girl.

Is this still jp only

how was movie minmay any different from tv series minmay?

I actually like SDF Minmay better. It entirely portrayed her as the overly selfish, shallow and insensitive cunt that she was. She led on Hikaru for the longest time, and then only went after him when he started to fall for Misa. DYRL Minmay wasn't nearly as bad, and I felt she was idealized most of the time except for pic related at the very end.
For the most part SDF Minmay is a shallow teenage girl with all the bad that comes with it, DYRL Minmay is your ditzy teenage crush that you see with rose-tinted glasses.

This. I might hate minmei but at least he's real. It's that raw, never-perfect approach to characters in SDF that makes it so appealing. No one was completely and truly 'happy' by the end of it. They were just trying to make what they had left work

THOT

It's Macross.
Thanks to the Burgers and their retarded laws, you'll never see it anywhere else.

Everyone in SDF has brain damage but she seems to be the worst.

What laws?

Because I like Misa more.

Because her spiritia level is low

I liked her a lot more in DYRL than the TV series. Milia is still the best girl either way though.

It's illegal to mix idols and mecha here.

she is an incestuous whore

Every time I manage to forget about Robotech's copyright, someone manages to make me remember. It's ridiculous that some dumb burgers ruined the series for westerners, and there's nothing we can do about it. It's absolutely deculture.