Piccies today

Other urls found in this thread:

symphogear-g.com/introduction/keyword_42.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope Tsubasa gets to do some things other than just fighting this week

>we'll never get an episode about Tsubasa awkwardly trying to bond with DMJii

I hope she gets to look handsome.

>things other than just fighting

Not happening. Kaneko is the Miyamoto of the Miyazaki of Symphogear.

I hope Hibiki gets to be extra cute this week!

remember Flight Feathers and the Queens of Music and Galaxy Cross

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

I really like your dedication. I hope you already get your wish in the preview pics.

Dev-kun did it again?

Previews don't normally come out for another 35 minutes.

Filthy casual here.
Why was Bikki bullied?

because she had the nerve to not die

she survived the zwei wing concert.
I don't think they ever really explain that though

If I recall correctly, a popular student died during the concert while she didn't, so people blamed her for surviving instead of him.

Man S1 was all kinds of fucked up

That's from G's keywords.
symphogear-g.com/introduction/keyword_42.php

>none of this was deemed important enough to make it into the show

>or the barbaric persecution of Nazis
Kek, never change, Nips

If they did one thing right about Topdad, it is that his character in GX is exactly as awful as you would expect from ready these keywords.

To be fair, it would have taken multiple episodes to do all of that properly.
They could have just left the bullying out though since it didn't really add anything to the story.

Until now.

Did this Bikki go full "anti bully ranger" I don't have the webm?

How the fuck did they think Topdad throwing gungnir to Hibiki would redeem him enough for him to be with his family again?

I absolutely love how feminine her pose looks in that pic, yet extremely badass and manly.

Also, dev-kun pls

So ugly

>That's from G's keywords.

S1 still had Kanade dying, Tsubasa blowing herself up, Chris and Fine's electro fun time, The ACTUAL concert massacre including scenes of girls screaming for help and wanting to live a noise slowly disintegrating her

Why can't we have all this ryona in the new seasons?

Because you're a weirdo and a bad person. Go away.

I also remember them saying no concerts.

Lore is ridiculously easy to write, but hard to actually put into anything without having a shitton of time.
I'd rather read it myself instead of having an Aoki tier exposition dump.

They don't seem to want to show blood anymore, so they use dolls as a replacement for on screen violence. Expect Tiki to get impaled or something.

Why? The gore was one of the most famous things of Symphogear at the beginning.

>They don't seem to want to show blood anymore
I don't understand this thing, more the series go on less blood is shown, the last gear that was really wounded is Shirabe at the end of G.

we're a franchise now. Got to push those CD sales and you don't do that by butchering your girls.

Personally, I'd rather a show be able to stand on its own feet instead of having to rely on footnotes to be halfway coherent. I'm not saying they need to show every last little detail, but if it's major enough to change how you view an event or a character, it really ought to be in the series proper.

Yeah, but this is anime, we don't have the best people here.

Wound the girls don't means kill them.
If I watching an anime where the characters fights with swords and laser beams I expect to see someone bleeding sometime.

WHERE ARE THE PICCIES

A few threads ago, someone mentioned that the nips were really mad about Hibiki getting her arm bitten off in G. If that's true, the people in charge probably took it as the fans not wanting the girls to be wounded in general, even though the actual problem was more likely the possibility of the glorious fisting MC permanently having one less arm to fist with.

3 minutes, I swear

I think that was normal, nobody expected to see Hibiki losing her arm in that way.

I don't think there's anything wrong with getting a rise out of the audience like that so long as you're not taking a page from the comics industry and killing or maiming people for visceral shock value.

At the same time though I don't thing they really can pull the same trick twice. At this point we had limbs growing back, and at least two major fake out deaths, you're going to have to surprise people in different ways now

Press F for Dev-kun.

I've been pressing F5 for more than an hour now, but it just doesn't work.

It's a problem you always run into the longer your show goes on. Either you established fairly early on that you are willing to kill important characters or people just realize that there is never any serious threat to them involved.

Subbies and piccies are kill.

No preview pics because Miku fucking dies.

Is webdev having a hard time deciding which pic to shake?

No he's just being a lazy fuck, his parents didn't hit him hard enough.

And you can't switch midway without royally pissing off your main bread and butter.

All they could really do is introduce new characters that get killed off in the same season or have the consequences be something that doesn't touch the physical well being of the characters (own base destroyed, enemy manages to go through with their plan and so on)

Preview page is now returning 200 OK instead of 404, but still shows 404 page.
Get ready.

>S1: not-so-subtly implying that Hibiki is messed up because of her selfless hero bullshit
>AXZ: actually she's just that honest and pure
really feeling that writing change

Jesus christ I want to fuck the gaybies

Nothing stands out, does it?

We had 3 fucking seasons exploring that same shit over and over. Thanks god that story arc is over.

Time for Prelati to get fucking dumpstered by the flatmates.

>Mom and Auntie taking DMJii out to the park.
CUTE

Is it time for Prelati to die? Or did Cag survive and will save her?

But that was dropped with S1, never explored. It's more of a retcon if anything.

>Tsubasa and Maria interaction
nice

>Two Tsubasa images and a Sword Dad

Prelati being alive is a thing

Tsubasa and Shirabe vs Prelati time.
Finally Prelati will use her blade.

Another bike-kun is going to die.

>that column of pictures on the right
Is it time for another episode of "Maria butts in on Tsubasa's family issues"?

2 pics of Tsubasa, Faust Robe Prelati as the main pic, but no Shirabe or anything that looks like gears getting split up again. Flatmate duet may or may not be this week.

>Prelati being alive is a thing
We already knew that she survived though. And it was obvious that it won't take her a bunch more episodes to recover, since there aren't that many left

Is that fucking Prelati riding her toy?

>you will never go on a road trip with Chris and the gaybies

Well the way they're normally joined at the hip you'd think you'd see Shirabe in the car with Kirika and Kirika looks like she's kind of jealous of something in top middle.

Right now I'm expecting both to "die" and save Germain later.

>but no Shirabe

She sits in the car.

Can we all agree that Chris is the worst girl in the series?

I see a couple of options

1. They die to save Saint G
2. Adam kills them despite Saint G
3. Saint G kills them herself after crossing a moral line

No, but we can all agree that you should stop posting.

Canonically incorrect.

>those tsubasa
I'm pregnant now.

Do those numbers represent the size of their uterus?

It wasn't really dropped, it just was never that important. The implication was that she acted so selfless out of survivor guilt, later she found a better reason to act that way and keep fighting, so all of that "that girl ain't right" talk got thrown out the window.

You didn't watch the fucking show? Fucking hell, the S1 circlejerk is the worst.

I dont think 2 cour seasons really work for symphogear, they really are taking too much time and it seems the effects of whatever plan Adam is doing probably only will really matter until next season

This is a fucking transition/filler season with no stakes at this point

>don't be a hero, just be loud
What did Hibiki mean by this? She's like the ultimate goody two-shoes.

What the text of the pics is saying this time?

Was the Swan Song a feature Ryoko/Fine intended when she created the Symphogear?

Because it seems ridiculous/hilarious that it activates by singing how much of a slut Fine was.

The mistake is less having 2 cours and more spending the entire first one on the mostly unexciting buildup phase of the villains' plan. Doing that in an extremely action-heavy show like Symphogear just forces them to throw in pointless fights, which is exactly the main complaint I've been seeing here. Carol at least needed the Autoscorers destroyed for her plan, so the buildup involved some necessary action, even if the dolls were losing on purpose. The Illuminati on the other hand could just stay hidden and do their preparations and their goal would still be achieved. Heck, they could have thrown in a few scenes of them doing that in GX and it wouldn't have interfered with the rest of the plot.

If you were making a superpower granting object wouldn't you make it have a power that the user has to praise you to activate? Fine was super vain

That's a good point, although to be fair it does seem like SONG was already hot on their asses by the beginning of AXZ. Confrontation was unavoidable, but it could have been handled a lot better.

There's a difference between praising yourself (e.g. "All Glory to Fine!") and singing how you being a turboslut caused the downfall of humanity.

>and more spending the entire first one on the mostly unexciting buildup phase of the villains' plan.
they aren't even really doing that. the build up we had until now would have fit into 1-2 episodes

How do you know it isn't praising Fine? No one can understand the language it is in

Does she remind anybody else of Bass.exe like that?