Now is the time for compromise

First, let me just say I am an avid gun owner. I go hunting all the time. But after the hard hits Rubio and the NRA took last night on CNN I think we may be in danger of a total repeal. Therefore, rather than lose our guns completely I think we need to make some compromises. Here are a few that I've though of:

>mandatory and routine psych evaluations
Similar to background checks, every gun purchase will require you to pass through a psych evaluation and all gun owners will be required to have a yearly psych evaluation.

>an application process to purchase assault rifles or extended clips
Require background checks for these as well as an application stating a valid purpose for which you will use the gun.

>background checks on every 100 rounds of ammo purchased
For example, if you bought 500 rounds of ammo you would have 5 consecutive background checks done before you are allowed to leave the store with the ammo.

I think these are all good ideas that will cut down on mass shootings and not destroy the 2A!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPR4bicYtbo
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPR4bicYtbo

People should register them.

Fuck you faggot

That isn't compromise.
This community struggles with that word enough as it is.
Compromise is banning one shitty attachment that scares the Left.
To all the people that are crying over the shitty bumpstocks- you can just make your fucking own.

How can you use that flag and at the same time lie down for others to steamroll your rights? What colossal faggot. kys.

The Kremlin is trying to divide us and the stupidest people on the planet are falling for it

>First, let me just say I am an avid gun owner
you must never go shooting, I can going through a hundred rounds in an hour just plinking cans in the backwoods with my Dad.
sage for a retarded slide thread by a retarded liberal

Use your real flag, leaf.

>this completely biased and stacked town hall wants to ban guns, therefore guns will be banned
Nah, all this is doing is waking up all the pro-2nd amendment people

Dindu breaks in steals gun you registered, commits a crime with it, leaves it at the scene, traces back to you, bingo boingo you're liable for the crime, dindu nuffin sips black privledge shake.

t. russian bot

Islam is the AR-15 of religion. It is, in fact, not protected by the United States Constitution and needs to be banned. Yup, two can play at that game.

Pic related.

>>background checks on every 100 rounds of ammo purchased
>For example, if you bought 500 rounds of ammo you would have 5 consecutive background checks done before you are allowed to leave the store with the ammo.

How high are you?
>Go into store
>buy 500 round pack of .22LR
>guy behind counter starts running background check 1
>comes back clean
>starts running background check 2
>apologizes about user’s idea of runninf background checks for every 100 rounds of ammo
>”It’s not like you committed a crime since you’ve been here to change your record”
>we laugh at LiberalAnonfalseflaggingasGadesn, and his stupidity

That person has a hole in their face

But how?

flesh eating bacteria
sage again because this is a slide thread

SAGE

Do you know how we know you’re a no guns shill?
>extended clips

lil’Marco got hammered, but Loesh carpet bombed the gun-controllers

No

She got destroyed too. I was expecting her to get up and start shouting the anti-gunners down but instead she just sat there and took their abuse.

>compromise
>gun control

McFucking kill yourself.

1. Appeasement never fucking works (Look at WW2)
2. That shill CNN crowd was not representative of america as a whole
3. The kids were fed lines
4. Remove that fucking flag leaf

Look at my flag, asshole. I am an avid gun owner but I realize that in order for us to maintain some shred of the 2A will require us to compromise and give a lot of things up. I'd rather be able to just keep a handgun or two than have to turn everything in.

Wouldn't you?

Dans is not the one to shout over people, that is more stich. She basically took a huge dump on the sheriff when she asked why he didn’t take the 39 calls seriously

>Avoid a trifle, surrender your rifle

No more fucking compromise.
No more fucking compromise. No more fucking compromise.
No more fucking compromise. No more fucking compromise. No more fucking compromise.
No more fucking compromise.No more fucking compromise.No more fucking compromise.No more fucking compromise.

NO MORE FUCKING COMPROMISE.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

No compromises.

Just because your idea is so stupid I have to ask: if I buy 500 rounds, why would I need a backgound check 5 times? Thats literally just asking the same source over and over if I commited a crime while waiting for ammo.

Cuckflag for a cuckparty. McFucking kill yourself.

Ummmm, no.

No one believes your shit you reddit spacing, meme flag using, fuckwit.

The only correct answer.

>First, let me just say I am an avid gun owner
no you're not. shoot yourself

You're a shill or a retard. "Clips?" And the idiocy of your "consecutive background checks?" Only a mouthbreathing idiot could entertain that idea in seriousness. Go suck Daddy Soros' shrivelled clipcock.

>First, let me just say I am an avid gun owner.

Post pics of your collection with timestamp then, liar.

In 2016, only 374 people were killed by rifles in the US, of which the AR-15 is a fraction. This is a pretty admirable record for a tool designed to kill people. If the anti-self defense crowd actually cared about saving lives, there's a long list of causes of death in the US for them to work on.

From the CDC, US death statistics for 2015:
633,842 Heart disease
595,930 Cancer
155,041 Chronic lower respiratory diseases
146,571 Accidents (unintentional injuries)
140,323 Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
110,561 Alzheimer?s disease
79,535 Diabetes
57,062 Influenza and Pneumonia
49,959 Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis
44,193 Intentional self-harm (suicide)
(From FBI 2015 Crime Statistics)
6,569 Murder by handguns
1,589 Murder by knives
659 Murder with hands, feet, etc
450 Murder by blunt objects
258 Murder by rifles (THIS INCLUDES THE AR-15)

Sources:
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

tldr: This entire campaign against the AR-15 is bullshit. If they really cared about reducing violence they would first outlaw knives and martial arts schools.

This

We're not compromising. SHALL, bitches!

Long time gun owner here its been fun seeing all the mass shootings but in all seriousness we got to keep civilian away from assault rifles.

Atf pls go

We "compromised".

Don't compromise.

Your skull should be registered with an icepick.

FPBP

Yearly psych evaluation? Do you know how long it takes for someone to snap? Just an instant

>Clips
Faggot

>500 rounds = 5 consecutive background checks

what EXACTLY does he mean by this??

something something boating accident something something i'll kill you if you try

>expecting commie faggots to value efficiency

Show your guns Jew. I don't believe you. Gun owners have compromised for the last 80 years.

TPBP

>background checks on every 100 rounds of ammo

What the fuck would change between the checks? I've been standing in the fucking store

>compromise
>the act of only stealing half of what you were going to
(You)

A true libertarian would know that the only way that the government is going to take your property, is from the cold dead hands of your corpse. Preferably right before your house explodes and kill a couple dozen feds

Go fuck yourself, you whimpering faggot. And tell your handlers to eat shit and die.

Ah, but it is you who will be eating the shit when the second amendment gets abolished and you are forced to turn in your guns because YOU wouldn't compromise ! All you have to do is give up a few stupid rifles to keep the rest of your guns but you won't do it.

I know I speak for my fellow gun owners when I say "fuck you" for making use lose all of our rights over your selfishness.

>look at my flag, guise!!! I'm totes one of you.
Eat shit faggot, no gun shill

Do you know what a compromise is? Usually involves give and take. Not give a little bit now and the rest later or we will take it all right this minute.

You would rather turn in a few a keep a few? I would rather go out in a hail of gunfire.

>All you have to do is give up a few stupid rifles to keep the rest of your guns
Until the next shooting when they come for the rest. Fuck you coward. Post your collection or GTFO. Give up nothing.

Not going to happen, you simpering twit. Go back to away, you cock smoking communist.

>you are forced to turn in your guns
Nobody is forcing me to shit. Eat shit cuck.

Post yours first, you Russian shill

the comprimise is liberal tears when trump got elected
you take away their tears they take away your guns

fair game imo

youre not a gun owner faggot. youre a feminine little bitch fag.

fuck off...seriously kill yourself

>Russian shill
Get a load of the pink haired commie faggot larping as a gun owner.

>you Russian
How to spot a Liberal 101
>Russia
>muhh bots
>facebook ads from Russia
>Russia Russia RUSSIA RUSSIA

my dude youre being too serious here like its quora
try talking in memes thats how you communicate in Sup Forums

hes a larping bitch....

he's a commie fag paid shill. he communicates with a cock in his mouth.

If you try to take our guns 1939 will commence again Shlomo.

You are a traitor and just know that when the day of the rope comes, you will be in the line.

>purchase assault rifles or extend clips
I can tell you're definitely an avid gun owner
How do you do my fellow /k/ommando

Your third point is retarded and when I realized this is bait

MELON LOBBY

>For example, if you bought 500 rounds of ammo you would have 5 consecutive background checks done before you are allowed to leave the store with the ammo.
wut

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

>>mandatory and routine psych evaluations
>Similar to background checks, every gun purchase will require you to pass through a psych evaluation and all gun owners will be required to have a yearly psych evaluation.

Who is going to pay for this? It is unconstitutional to charge me any fee in order exercise my rights under the US Constitution. How many MILLIONS of people own guns? How in the fuck do you expect an already inept bureaucracy to track them? Who shows up to confiscate your weapons if you miss a yearly eval? KYS

>>an application process to purchase assault rifles or extended clips

Shall not be infringed. Fuck off.

>Require background checks for these as well as an application stating a valid purpose for which you will use the gun.

I don't need a reason to exercise my constitutional rights as an American citizen. So fuck off yet again.

>>background checks on every 100 rounds of ammo purchased

Shall not be infringed.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard, and I've read quotes from Maxine Waters.

>I think these are all good ideas that will cut down on mass shootings and not destroy the 2A!

Shall not be infringed. You are an utter imbecile if you think any of this will ever happen or is in any way practicable.

Ok, so it would appear that they are using new tactics to try and persuade us to have less gun rights.

Look at pic related, these bots are all over twitter spreading the same info.

I'm just wondering if Trump has anything to do with this......he has been turning lately. Wouldn't surprise me if he wants to convince us to slowly go in that direction. Not gonna happen though.

>I think we need to make some compromises
fuck off kike

All Fields

Tired of listening to you Shareblue, so, here's my take on it. There will never be a gun confiscation in the US. Period.

Why? There are over 300 million guns in the hands of private citizens with over 90 million gun owners. That you know of. Let that one sink in. That you know of. How many guns are there really in the US? They don't know. How many people have guns in the US? They don't know.

They have their computer records, they have the recorded sales, but, what about the armed underground? What about the arsenals of the gangbangers? Jihadists? Militia groups? Biker gangs? Those guns, they don't know. How many illegal guns are there in the US? They don't know. Those are the guns they're really worried about. Say by some miracle, they ban all guns, buy them all back for maybe 20 billion, with the hit to the economy all that money dumped in her will do,what about the black market, the underground. How many illegal guns will still be on the street, how many more will be funneled into the country, how many weapons manufacturers will have shipments fall off the backs of trucks.

The truth is, keeping things as they are, they can pretend to be in control. Keeping things as they are, they can still keep down threats of special ammo, keep guns to semi-auto, keep magazines of smaller sizes.Trying to enforce a real ban will bring all of those unaccounted for weapons out into the open, with them having no way of knowing exactly what they will be facing. AP rounds? Full automatics? Mortars? Grenades?

Drawing a slash through the rules means, that, all bets are off. I haven't smiled so much since I watched the RomCom Hellraiser.

Come and take them, faggot. No compromise whatsoever on the 2nd. They can have my guns when they pry them from my cold, dead fingers.

Btw, I doubt you're an avid gun owner. You should like a faggot shill tbqh

>giving an inch to liberals
Fuck you faggot, same kike shit ended up having tranneys in schools reading to kids.

Nigger do you NOT have xtendos?

I'm a gun owner guys, trust me! Let's compromise with them, I'm one of you!

a. remove your memeflag or else i'm pretty sure you're cointelpro
b. psych evals? are you kidding me? my constitutional rights should be held hostage at the whim or a psychiatrist? who picks the psychiatrist? 2 doctors come to different conclusions all the time. so what if i should get unlucky and get one on a bad day? or one that has an anti gun bias?

ps i have a masters in neurobiology. i went thru all the psych classes. it's a bullshit science that's basically built upon assumptions. it's dominated by women for a reason. it's more emotional that practical.

so you're a fucking memeflag faggot as far as i'm concerned. idc how a fucking CNN TOWN HALL WENT. are you kidding me?
that's like saying "oh man guys cnn really hammered trump maybe we should make compromises like stop pushing for voter id"
you're like those faggots screaming "optics!". this is why the left wins. idgaf about optics i only care about defending the principles which made this nation great and defending my god given rights from the government overreach. that's it. FUCK OFF MEMEFLAG

You do realize this would only make buying .22 ammo more difficult, right?
Most ammo is sold in boxes of 20 so I'll just buy 80 rounds at a time then come back tomorrow or go to a store up the street. You're obviously just virtue signaling and have never owned a gun or purchased ammo in your life.

Fake and gay.

0 compromise you fucking traitor. Use one of those supposed guns you have and delete yourself.

Kill yourself

NO FUCKING COMPROMISES

No OP. Now come and take it, you little faggot ass bitch

No. They will abolish something with LOW kill ratios.

This gives the precedent to go for the high ones. "What do you mean we can't ban handguns, we banned AR15's and they didn't killl a tenth as many people!"

Narrative narrative narrative. No matter the controller, NARRATIVE is how they show themselves.

First, let me just say OP is a flaccid cock gobbler. It goes sage hunting all the time.

>CNN
> hard hits

>Therefore, rather than lose our guns completely I think we need to make some compromises.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

No compromise. Total war. Rape them so hard nobody votes democrat for generations.