This can't seriously be how Japanese people pick up girls can it? They're at a public pool...

This can't seriously be how Japanese people pick up girls can it? They're at a public pool, not a bar or a nightclub or somewhere people actually go to score. Can't they just let unaccompanied girls swim in peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13716937
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Rape is the same as saying hello in Japan"

Said a wise man once

Anime is not real

There's no "good" place for most dudes to pick up girls. Even at bars and nightclubs they just want to hang with their girlfriends and get shitfaced. The only rules are to be attractive and not to be unattractive. Oddly enough if you do that, then every place magically becomes a "good" place.

Asian civilization
Fucking aminals savage

Bad anime is not real life, user.

Anyone else think of Kurosawa here?

Except the hooking up with random girls on the street is actually real as weird as it may sound considering just how anti-social their customs tend to be.

Why not? The point is getting her naked and sticking it in. She's already half naked so half the work is already done.

Also anyone have a webm of Chiaki's shaking legs?

yeah in real life japanese people just don't have sex at all.

Who is the Kurosawa in this anime?

Surely that's why the island has like 127 million people on it. Over 99% of which are ethnic Japanese.

Guess.

I...I just want to move to Japan and become a serial rapist/surprise tender love maker.

i wish your dream never came true

The worst part is in anime they always use that stupid exaggerated extra-nasal delinquent voice, and they always use the exact same line "hey sis wanna hang out we'll show you a good time WHATEVER JUST COME WITH US DAMN YOU (grabs wrist)". It just makes them sound like a joke.

Normalfags will approve. Since all japs are pedos, and raping pedos is ok.

This show is becoming less and less enjoyable with each episode, what a fucking waste of character designs.

Well, it is just animation. Chances are, unless they are doing some sort of novel adaptation and recounting events of how this or that MC hooked up, they probably do play it mostly for laughs.

blame that boring blonde character for become main heroine

Spot on.

This is what losers believe normalfags and alpha chads act like. Well, at least in my country, dunno about nips, maybe they really pick girls up that way.
What's far more confusing to me, are those scenes where some random guy in school asks a girl that doesn't even know him out. Like what the hell is he expecting, she most likely doesn't even know his fucking name. But if that's what dating in nipland is like, it would explain why couples in anime act so fucking passive and reserved, instead of making out all the time like you would expect from horny teenagers.

Pools a fine place to pick up chicks. Thing is you usually don't corner them with your buddy all rapey like.

You go alone and then your buddies laugh at you when you return after striking out.

You're mixing things up left and right.

Yes, this is definitely how Nips approach picking up girls.
No, they'd absolutely never do that sort of thing in school.
It's not just anime, they are really relatively reserved in showing affliction even with a person they end up married with.
That's not the reason why they don't do it all the time. Rather, the way their homes work, doing it at your or her place is practically impossible (without everyone and the neighbors knowing), so they have to book a love hotel. But those are expensive, especially for teens.

I'm blaming the fact that MISUNDERSTANDINGS is still an acceptable "plot" device

>doing it at your or her place is practically impossible (without everyone and the neighbors knowing)

Misunderstandings have been a crux of drama since, well since drama existed. Romeo and Juliet ended like it did because of misunderstanding. The problem isn't misunderstanding the problem is STUPID misunderstanding.

Using R&J as an example, Juliet comes up with a retarded plan, she fakes her death under the assumption that Romeo is in on. Shit happens and he falls out of the loop and kills himself. It's a simple misunderstanding but it wasn't one that would have been resolved by two seconds of talking to each other. He could have spoken to the Priest who was in on it but we can make allowances in judgement based on emotional duress and thus a misunderstanding led to tragedy and thus drama.

Stupid Misunderstandings are shit like "Kyaaah we got the wrong bath times and we accidentally saw you with a different girl so now Im going to ignore you for the next rest of the episode"

>Seriously believing that
>Handsome guy is the 198398493th that night to come up to you
>Somehow he's going to get whatever

It's just down to luck bro.

I'm aware, hence the all-caps. This should could've been an excellent SoL but the japs just have to wite hall-assed drama.

When I asked my friend Abdul from Germany, he told me they do it just like that. Cornering works the best in his opinion.

> from Germany

Yes, I imagine he would feel like that

and chiaki isn't a boring stuttering autist?

neck yourself

Nampa is real you morons

I can't remember a single instance of this working so might as well turn it into a joke

It does work like that, and it does work out sometimes. Because the girls being approached are usually superficial anyways, and public pools (outdoor ones) are used by teenagers to show off their bodies. Sand fever helps, I guess.

Find a flaw.

Not real

Jap girls are way hornier than you think those situations probably work out 2/10 times

underaged

Green eye'd people are generally more prone to cancer and as such the children would have an increased risk.

He said "flaw"

I can't.

Sup Forums may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

boring

Stuck in a shitty show

>Sup Forums likes Karen Tendou
>2ch loves seaweed

Explain this.

>2ch loves seaweed
I've yet to see solid evidence of this that isn't just "an Sup Forumsnon said so".

Japan has shit taste

In love with the wrong guy

This

Literally only a few people like Tendou.

It's just like how only a few people like Chitoge from Nisekoi.

They just post more often.

Chiaki is the root of all the misunderstandings in the show up to this point.

>few people like Chitoge
What did he mean by this?

I've got no idea how people pick up in real life so I always thought anime was spot on.

Ah you're that faggot who thinks tendoufags are the minority
strawpoll.me/13716937

kek

BTFO
T
F
O

Chitoge clone

Firstly you go into a bar, then you take a seat a seat away from a lonely looking woman who has no-one around. You then ask why the long face and buy her a drink while getting yourself one. Next is you talk about yourself and keep pushing forward until the green flag shows up meaning your affection points have maxed out for tonight which will let you unlock the next scene. Trust me. It works every time.

>Firstly you go into a bar
Well I give up then, bar are scary.

Dumb frogposter.

Alternatively, you go into the beach and do the same thing. Or the arcade. Though success rates go down drastically.

Objectively true. Most people preferred other girls like Onodera, they just weren't as vocal since they knew the author was hell-bent on forcing the most generic end possible regardless of Chitoge's lack of popularity among the fans.

She's not riding my dick.

a wild demon circle appears!

Think again.

Chitoge Kirisaki – 4,443 votes
Kosaki Onodera – 4,337 votes
Seishirō Tsugumi – 2,048 votes
Marika Tachibana – 1,632 votes
Haru Onodera – 1,041 votes
Ruri Miyamoto – 792 votes
Yui Kanakura – 216 votes
Chika Tachibana – 186 votes
Fuu-chan – 165 votes
Elraine – 159 votes
Raku Ichijou – 156 votes

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi!

>proxypoll
>BTFO
OK

obligatory stock response

>obligatory damage control

yes your post is damage control

do you think anyone cared enough about this show to proxy?

What the actual fuck, if I wanted to understand anything this complicated I would be studying nuclear physics
>all that shit
>and games weren't played yet

I don't even watch the show or know the girls.
Only came here to laugh at your proxypoll.

Oh you're a fucking retard, go along then.

127 million and falling.

>believes in proxypolls
>calls other people retards
The ironing.

Also, why are you trying to kill the thread?
Or are you also just passing by like me?

Of course it's a Swedish whore

The fact a visual aid is needed to explain everything further compounds how poorly and unnecessary the 'stupid misunderstandings' were. It's basically an admission that all of this could of been skipped and nothing of value will have been lost. I even assumed the scene n the first episode could of been achieved just through the natural progression of Amano and Tendou's relationship. Instead I got baited into suffering through bad drama.

COULD HAVE
COULD'VE

mangoloid

Nampa is most popular japanese martial art

Japanese seem to love having words for everything, don't they?

>Seriously believing that

Not him but i've seen this happen so often. Meanwhile i have to be witty, funny and generous to get laid with a decent looking girl.

Now desperate 35+ are a whole other case.

Why did Y-san betray his wife?

Can't they just have a big orgy instead of this relationship drama?

At least those 159 nips have good taste.

Man, I just finished the thread from last night, and normalfags are depressing. Dating is supposed to be awkward and quirky. Amano and Tendou are doing it right.

Not enough DESS DESS last episode

Seaweed is best girl.

eto eto

what? those kind of things are perfectly normal

You didn't see what they did allnight/don't know their history etc.

Underaged isn't a flaw.

i want to love seaweed but i like girls that openly slobber over the dick better :(

episode 6 was ultimate comedy kino. This episode was a step down apart from the bikini shots.

>:(
fuck off

YOU fuck off, dumb rudeposter

I'm starting to think why they would prefer western guys.

>Do the hips match the shoulders?
>Yes they do!

I think the date was sweet.

r9k/pol please

This. People are so rude on Sup Forums.
This has to change.