Can we all agree that Super is kind of shit?

Can we all agree that Super is kind of shit?

Yea but Gohan can still save it

What, no, what are you talking about? How can you not find all these new creative ideas interesting? Red super saiyan, blue super saiyan, PINK super saiyan, how do they come up with this stuff? I'm at the edge of my seat to see what'll be next!

You DON'T think boring transformations, shit characters, a traced manga, terrible dialogue and trash animation are good?

bad posts

Accept the truth, user. Toyo and Toei are both shit, why defend this?

>kind of
It's full-fledged garbage

nah

>a traced manga
Wait what?
Did I miss something?

Of course, user. We only argue over which adaptation is worst.

Spoiler: it's Tori's notes

Yes!
I feel no emotion watching it other than annoyance and disappointment
There's nothing interesting or emotional that the characters or story does
and the fights are all crap, especially when against some random filler jobber

Watching any random DB/DBZ clip on youtube craps all over Super

I've only seen 40-50 animes in my life and it's hands down the worst 1 I've ever watched. I don't watch it religiously but I marathon a bunch of episodes every few months just to kill a few hours on a lone night

It's so bad, everything is a joke, it's so terribly written, it's just such garbage that words cannot even describe what a hollow joke a series it is. It's so fucking bad it's almost like a complete reflection of my life. At least the dragon ball fans in the generals don't seem mind drinking pure condensed garbage juice from the bottom of a trash can

Are you me?

we're all user

>that level of anime
>animes

Made me reply/10

yes, totally, absolutely

I like it

As long as everyone here can take it one step further and agree that drag on ball and shonenshit as a whole is complete trash then yes, it's agreed.

Any series that's prolonged just to make cash is shit. Look at Scrubs S9 and tell me I'm wrong.

would rather watch GT

Pretty much, I liked the zamasu arc but that was more because of the memes than anything else other than that it is just mostly garbage outside of sone scenes l8ke goku recruiting frieza.

One of the biggest mistakes ever

Dragon Ball in general is bad.

It's became worse when everything became worthy of a new transformation, they don't use techniques anymore they just use new transformations, new transformations are the only way of beating enemies which is stupidly boring because transformations are only cool when you're not seeing 20 of them in the span of a year.

>they don't use techniques anymore they just use new transformations
To be fair, this happened all the way back in DBZ (You still saw new techniques like ghost kamikazee but they were useless in the face of new transformations).

After Namek things more or less settled into "Transform or lose" territory.

Super is the most fun I've had watching anything by Toei in years.

The problem with dragon ball is the stupid power scaling formula with stronger guys beating weaker guys no matter what due to them having an hidden (except in the saiyan and Namek arcs) power level number higher than theirs and being impervious to their blows, and faster and stronger as a result. Doesn't help that halfway into this list every fighter involved could conceivably low up the planet they were fighting in with but a sneeze.

>assassin nearly kills Goku? He goes up some tower, trains for 3 days and is now far stronger than him
>green slug that is an ancient evil awakened now threatens the world, and Goku is no match for him? Have Goku go up that same tower and drink magical powerup water this time
>green slug cheats death and wants a rematch? Time to train so Goku and no one else can keep up with him in the tournament
>two stronger saiyans are gonna kill everybody in 1 year? Train and become over 8 times stronger than he ever was in years of training so that Goku and no one else can possibly match them
>Freeza keeps revealing that every time he powers up and crushed the heros hopes, he was actually still using a tiny fraction of his true power? Don't worry you can pull bullshit power ups of hundreds of times of your own with the zenkais too, and then you could even change your hair color on top of it
>BS with RR remnants building super powerful artificial lifeforms more powerful than the honorary aryan human-looking alien? How about this chamber were you can become strong enough and unlock new transformations so you can overpower them as quickly the plot demands
>ancient goo monster awakens, is just about unkillable, and is far stronger than anything the heroes have ever faced? How about instead new transformations or bullshit training time, new funky rituals that awaken you true power or that lets you fuse together into a far more powerful fighter to try and match him -- oops didn't work time for that old move that had never worked before

Continuing

>ancient god awakens to challenge the heroes for fun and is far stronger than anything before? How about another ritual for unlocking a long lost transformation that far overpowers anything they have ever done and manages to entertain said god
>old iconic villain comes back to realize he has long been power creeped? Well he was that strong without training so what if this time the villain is who tkes his time to train and become more than a match for Goku

Never ever touching anything Super so no Zamasu or following arcs unless they by chance become DBZ movies.

Jhave been watching dbz kai on and off for the past couple of years. Can comfirm that this started bhappening and it as a whole went to shit with the buu saga

It's better than GT that's enough for me
if you don't like it don't watch it

Spics are the best thing that ever happened to dragon ball