In Stockholm

>in Stockholm
>NMR guys appears in front of me
>"hey ahmed why don't you go back to saudi arabia"
>tfw I'm actually christian

sorry my Christian brother inshallah that pig will pay a dear price

هذا هو رطب في اللغة العربية

If true, you're one of the good ones.
If you converted while living surrounded by Muslims, you inspire other Christians with your bravery.

If you are secretly a liberal or kike trying to make a point, a influx of a 2% christian population doesn't make up for a flood of 3rd world Invaders. Unless we can sift through applications and only pick them.

Go back to Stockholm. Arabs don't belong in Sweden no matter the religion.

But i'm a nice guy that have integrated with Swedish culture well. I work at a nusery and pay my taxes. Also I've done much volunteer work for my local church here. What more do you want from me? I even try to get a girl from my own country (Libanon), but it's not working that well.

>shitskins should get to enter western civilization based on religion alone

Sorry but you’re fucking retarded, that won’t work

Your just a LARPing christian. I don't take you serious.

Lebanon needs good people. You owe your people and race to work for their interest.

People from Lebanon are actually pretty cool if you ask me :^)

im sorry mashallah brother

I’m an atheist

Christianity at this point is arguably more subversive to western civilization than it is helpful

Most christians don’t care about anything but Christianity and god or virtue signaling. And Israel. They love forcing fellow whites to pay trillions to Israel. They believe anyone can be saved. All sins are forgiven

They’re fucking cancer

Hey Boulos why don't you go back to Lebanon

Because i was born here and all my friends live here.

Europe for Europeans. Stay in Sweden until the Syrian war is over and move there if you actually want to make a difference, if you just want work move to Saudi Arabia their economy is doing fine. You are not meant for Sweden. Your children will always be different and they will never be Swedish in the eyes of the ethnic Swedes. You can integrate all you want and you will still be different. In the middle east you and your children will always be normal and part of the core population of the countries. You and your descendants will never feel normal and will always be seen as "minorities" if you stay and have children there. Trust me, if you want happiness for you and your children you want to move to the middle east.

sorry

Go home brown man

I was born in a hospital, but that didn't make me a doctor. And then I went home.

fucking racist asshole. How hard i try you will never accept me. Most of you probably even have less european features than me. I'm just going to become a liberal, atleast they accept me. Good job chasing another redpilled immigrant away because of your own insecurity. I'm done with this board

It was a larp

Doesn't stop you from going back.

So why are you not going back to your ancestor's homeland?

Get the fuck out of other people's homes.

lol, kill yourself Ahmed.
A shit skin is a shit skin.

Don't take it personally, but if you're non-white you need to go back. The white race is in a crisis right now and needs to try to remain a majority in all European countries. I wish you best of luck in your own country.

This is my country. I only have a swedish passport

In scripture, the Jews did not not stay in Egypt forever. They eventually returned home

fuck off back to your desert you inbred goat fucker

And yet you would be better off in Lebanon. The Liberals don't really want you, and when they gain enough power to destroy Sweden you don't want to be there because it will not end well for you.

>I even try to get a girl from my own country
Not everyone is against you. The bad news for you is that all your cousins followed along from the Middle East and most of them suck.
So, it's to difficult to take the time to weed out good and bad

if you cant take the bants fuck off back to lebanon cunt

There is none more based than a Lebo. I fucking love you guys. I knew some in uni and they were the best, only people you could really shoot the shit with about Israel. Being that I was studying in Germany they were like a shield, you could say anything. One of them even believed in mermaids.

The motherfucking irony.

>If true, you're one of the good ones.
>being civic nat
You're one of the first on the day of the rope.

>you would be better off in Lebanon

Ban all leafs off this fucking board please this has gone on too long

kek is your name actually ahmed?
no matter, you arent swedish and never will be considered swedish. fuck off!

>You're one of the first on the day of the rope.
The day of the rope that will never happen. Keep dreaming you nazi basement dweller

Oh it will. Keep pushing people further to the extremes and you'll see.

>triggered liberal

Takes one to know one.

Race isn't the issue. Islam/ Shitty inbred culture is. You're welcome in the west friend.

race is the issue