Amerimutt fallacy

You realize the whole amerimutt thing is just a defense mechanism against the fact that your shitty tiny irrelevant European countries are being invaded by Muslims and our superior military could easily invade your countries annex have your royal families executed and rape your women with our circumcised dicks right?

shut up José you're making us look bad

>don’t hurt the feelings of tiny insignificant European countries REEEEEEEEEEE
When did you grow a vagina?

it's banter you kike
when did YOU grow a vagina

t. la luz extinguido

shut up faggot your just angry your tiny shitty country isn’t relevant anymore your use of amerimutt proves my point exactly

>he he I can repeat what he said to me I am so smart

I fucking love that face it's too damn funny

Bump

>la atrocidad culo fuego
dios mio

Only shills try to shill the amerimutt. Im with you goys, as long as you are with us.

Jesus Christ why the fuck do you care so much

Fuck off, faggot. Mutt memes are the best thing to happen to this board since the meme war of 16 ended.

>wondering way someone is angry with inferior countries poking fun at one of the few relevant countries that exist

If seeing these mutt images piss you off so much then leave

Hello Leroy! How's your tan doing?

Report for low effort, off topic trolling.

Here’s your 0.02€ euro shillbot

What’s that I couldn’t hear you over our military moving in to kick your countries asses, also know if you tried to use the whole amerimutt meme irl you would be tried for a hate crime

How much weight have you gained in the last hour?

news flash faggot mutt your country is no longer the best country in the world.
Long been surpassed by European countries.

Know your place, boy america is the only tue superpower left others are just superpower wannabes and we can invade your countries anytime

oh really?

Fuck off mutt, you only make it worse

In what way has it surpassed us being a cuck? pussification? Because if you mean relevance you can’t be more wrong

>I have no argument so I am going to shill the amerimutt meme proving OPs point
Get over it you are not relevant your eu is just a shitty trade union created in a desperate attempt to keep the European countries at the same level as the USA

>our superior military could easily invade your countries
your cuck soldiers cry when fighting ragheads, let alone a nuclear superpower

Yea whatever I live in America big fat lard ass people bock the allies of stores and when ever you try to find room to move past them they move toward the side you try to pass them on. So I stopped being nice about it. I was in the store and said ''Moooove'' she turned around and said excuse me! I replied ''what don't act like I don't speak your langue''. then walked past her.

>America is number 16 in the world's corruption list.
>America is home to the highest number of overweight and obese people.
>The US scored 16th in literacy proficiency, 21st in numeracy proficiency, and 14th in problem solving in technology-rich environments in a survey that tested 23 developed countries.
>US college students face tuition rates that far outrun inflation rates and more than $1.2 trillion in student debt. Students in Germany, Finland, France, Sweden, Norway, Slovenia, Brazil, Luxembourg, and Iceland, however, are receiving a quality education that's free. Just goes to show why Americans don't meet average intelligence. It's because they can't afford an education.

>being this salty

It doesn’t matter once we invade your countries you’ll be trillions in debt too and bowing down to your Ameican masters

dude, why can't you just accept that amerimutt is legitimately funny? you getting assmad about it is just making it live longer. Learn to handle the bants with a burger and a smile, and know that we are indeed the best country on earth, and thats why we're the funnest to banter with

I just don’t like the fact that unlike other memes it is created as a defense mechanism against the knowledge that their countries are irrelevant

>number of flags on the moon
United States’ Flag

why does israel need so many carriers?

Shut up, potato nigger you aren’t relevant either go to your room

Having a powerful military does not prevent your exponential death rates due to obesity.

You ppl never even went to the fucking moon, just like pretty much everything else in America is bloated bullshit

> America ranks 13th in starting a business, according to the Doing Business rankings compiled by The World Bank.
> The U.S. ranks 47th in press freedom, according to Reporters Without Borders. So much for freedom of the press.
> The U.S. ranks 20th in international trade, according to the Doing Business rankings compiled by The World Bank.
> The U.S., which ranks 15th in dealing with debt insolvency according to the Doing Business rankings.
> The U.S. is ranked 10th in economic freedom, according to The Heritage Foundation and The Wall Street Journal.
> The U.S. is only the 11th happiest country in the world, according Columbia University's Earth Institute.
> There are 21 countries better than America in freedom from corruption, according to Heritage.org.
> The U.S. is an embarrassing 142nd out of 150 countries in infrastructure investment, according to the CIA World Factbook.
> America's budget deficit is ranked 192nd in debt relative to GDP, according to the CIA World Factbook.
> The U.S. is only 11th in oil exports, according to the CIA World Factbook.
> Our reserve of foreign exchange and gold is ranked 19th, according to the CIA World Factbook, right behind Indonesia.

> Best Country

At least beastiality isn’t legal in my country and my leader isn’t a cuck

>never went to the moon
Conspiracy retard detected does it hurt to be that retarded?

It's threads like these that make me proud to be white. Bantzing between fellow white brothers fully aware that our countries are going to shit, but debating on which country is worse.

What hurts more is being you, a MUTT.

Jews are the number 1 problem atm.

Also, stop empowering the Islamists and creating these situations in the first place.

Is it painful being as stupid as you are?

>ITT:

>meme flag
Stop hiding.

Just ignore this, (((they))) are just trying to turn us against each other

Sheeeesh...

Why is it hiding?

>only having the intteligence to take what was told him, change it a little, and say it back
European alright
Show me your flag I want to see what shitty European country you come from so we can annex yours first

El goblino...

Don’t hide your flag, you pussy

Why so mad, mutt? Can't handle the fact, that nobody appreciate you and your filthy country?

Oh you’ll appreciate us, when we have a gun to your head and are raping your wives and daughters with our circumcised dicks

EL AMERICANO ES UN SER HORROROSO, REPULSIVO, MALOLIENTE, UN SER CUYO ORIGEN NOS LLEVA A REPLANTEARNOS LA EXISTENCIA DE UN DIOS. EL AMERICANO DEDICA SU VIDA A UN SOLO OBJETIVO, AUMENTAR SU BLANCURA, EL AMERICANO ABSORBE EL BLANCO DE OTRAS RAZAS LO CUAL LO HACE CADA VEZ MAS MEZCLADO Y MARRÓN CACA, EL AMERICANO MIENTRAS MAS ABSORBE MAS MEZCLADO SE VUELVE, LA LEYENDA CUENTA QUE SI UN AMERICANO LLEGA AL 0% DE BLANCURA INVOCARÁ AL AMERICANO SUPREMO "LA LUZ EXTINGUIDO" QUIEN ACABARÁ CON TODO LO BLANCO DEL MUNDO
SANTA MARIA PURISIMA PROTEJENOS DE ESTA ATROCIDAD, ESTA ABERRACIÓN DE DIOS, ESPIRITU SANTO DANOS TU PROTECCION LIBRANOS DE ESTE MAL, JESUCRISTO HIJO DEL ALTISIMO NO PERMITAS QUE EL AMERICANO NOS ALCANCE TE LO PEDIMOS SEÑOR. AMEN

Cute, stay mad kid.

The number 1 problem atm are the Jews. You cannot take on multiple enemies at once.