Is your waifu popular among user or exclusive for yourself?

Is your waifu popular among user or exclusive for yourself?

Only for myself it seems.

she was popular once, but controversy over a certain chapter of her manga obliterated that popularity and now all of the figures are mine.

She's mine fuck off

Nagi?

She was popular once, but she's now so old that most of Sup Forums hasn't even bothered watching her classic show.

My waifu is from a video game so I'm not sure exactly.

Is that a yes?

back to where you belong caitfag

She's a cute but I wouldn't call her popular.

She isn't very popular at this point. It also helps that I've read her untranslated light novel series and purchased all the anime guidebooks (even the ones with a limited supply) so I doubt anyone in the English speaking community knows her as well as me.

It turns out I'm not the only one who loves her around here.

Not very popular, because she is only in the novels.

There are others. It's hard to count, though.

Someone posts her once or twice every 2-4 months, but that's pretty much it

Popular, but not super popular. I'd say Homura is the only girl from the series that's really popular.

My waifu was presented horrendously by the adaptation because director-kun is a fucking faggot.

Aku no Hana?

hahahhaa get fucked dude.

She's popular, I think.

I think there's one other Sup Forumsfag and that's it.

water is cute but you can say the same for almost every girl in defrag

albeit water has been bro-tier since she returned in the manga

she's pretty popular

my waifu is like a fine wine only to be savored by those with a refined palate

I like her game best out of that trilogy but Mimi is my girl in that series.

You are delusional

The last time anyone talked about her was more than seven years ago, and nobody even remembers her name anymore. Besides, she's too lewd for most people.

I doubt exclusive and since I don't browse waifu threads I can't say for sure how popular she is but from what I've seen from relevant series' threads she isn't even remotely popular. And I think she only appears in one doujin (it was basically MC banging everyone in fast succession).

have you seen zeiramu?

No, what'd I'd consider super popular is, girls like Megumin, shounen shit girls, idol show girls. Makdoka was an extremely popular show, but I don't think the girls other than Homu are anywhere near that popular any more.

I wish people would STOP sexualizing her. Only I know that she is a pure virtuous lady.

Since you seem to be an expert in Kyoukos, tell me is Kyouko a tomboy? she's the most tomboy-ish of the megucas but has she reached the tomboy threshold to be considered a tomboy?

By me.

I don't know if she's a popular waifu, if other anons could tell me that would be appreciated.

Everyone who read them love her though

I can't decide. She's just behaves in an uncouth manor and says what she thinks to people instead of beating around the bush. I think she could be a tomboy, but on the other hand I feel it's just her carefree attitude and that she loves to have fun that makes her look like a tomboy.

Is it worth picking up Baka and test just for her?

Japs are so autistic.

Mine and mine only

What happened?

Not any different from any other culture.

he's right. almost 4k member favorites on MAL, good indicator of waifu popularity. also, madoka is shounenshit. very edgy shounenshit.

My waifu is so obscure none of you wouls even know or ever encounter her. She's from a series called NG life. I've had her since middle school and it's a sweet, comfy life I've lives.

Guys, tell me you wouldn't do this. You would never knowingly let a bro lose his wizard potential to a slut that he thought was pure.

but nagi is pure.

She was big back when Clannad was new, but these days the Kyoufags are more vocal here and elsewhere.

Nah, the slut mark is in the high 4000's, you can tell as that's when you start to see all the generic waifu bait girls, below that you just see popular characters but not waifu bait.

She just appeared in 2 minutes in one episode.
I waifu-ed her after reading the LN.

Take a wild guess

pure denial.

Umaru is a less popular character.

It seems like hardly anyone even knows who she is.

Stop using this image as OP, it triggers my armpit fetish.

Okay, now guess the waifus of everyone who did not just go and name theirs.

no, I refuse to give them the satisfaction.

Is she popular among you girls?

Indulge it, user.

I wouldn't say she's popular but she is liked to those who watch the series. Pretty sure I'm the only one that fell in love with her, though.

she's my favorite character from rewrite. I didn't get very far in the series though, I decided I'd rather play the VN. but I've never played VNs before, and I sat through the intro and never got back to it.

Good taste, she's been my waifu since 2010

No, Sayaka is the tomboy, Kyouko is the delinquent

I'd say pretty exclusive.

Are you making a joke

I'm more of an Akanefag.

This is Nep. She is my exclusive Nep Nep to Nep. MY NEP.

She used to be popular, then waifu wars, everything goes horribly for her, now it seems everyone tries to ignore/forget her

There's some others who appreciate her, but I probably make up like 90% of all posts made about her, and likely is behind 90% of all fanart made of her in the west. By far, it also seems like I want to fuck her the most, and love her the hardest.

Besides me i guess there is like one or two noticeables, but i think i'm the only hard kendoufag

She's a variation of a fairly well known manga/anime character, but was created for a certain collaboration in a dead mobage.

The franchise related to that mobage blew up though, and she just made a cameo in the original manga and might make a proper appearance soon there. I really hope she gets to be a character outside of that mobage since it'd likely mean merchandising and more fanart.

So she has next to no actual content?

Considering how quiet the threads were, I can't imagine her being that popular.

I have never seen someone else love him like this. Surely, I'm the healthy individual here.

>homosexual

No, you're not.

There are a few other Mizore anons on Sup Forums.

>watching the terrible anime adaptation

I mean, she had a story, character and player interactions in the mobage. But, yeah, outside of that, nothing.

I'm curious. Who is it?

People used to post her a lot in threads of her series but now I am the only one

Funny. The closer I got to her, the least I want to post her, especially in threads of her series. Mostly because almost all the people that seem to care about her at all clearly only care about her body.

The anime did the individual girls routes better since they are only 3 eps long instead of the hours in the VN which were a chore to read. Also my waifus route is literally the one with the best animation in the entire anime so I've got nothing to complain about.

>anime was objectively kinda meh
>anons keep calling her a shit and flocking over to piggy
She's blatant waifubait and I have no shame in biting.

Mine is waifubait too.

I wish I had a woman as obsessed with me (and vidya) as Ako.
Also I thought the anime was really cute, and that's all that matters.

>people talked shit in 2008-9
>never brought up again
It's just me. Forever. And everything they know will be my words.

If I say this enough I'll jinx it and there'll be a new anime, and I'll get proven wrong, right? Right?

I don't have one

I doubt anyone has even seen this anime, plus my waifu is a trap.

Stuffed bra?

is there such a thing as an exclusive waifu? there are billions of people living, surely all waifus have more than one person who love them

Strawberry Egg?

I need advice, my waifu cuckolds me.

You tell me

I honestly do not know.

People constantly but understandably confuse her with someone so I'm pretty confident she's mine.

People praise me when i post and i think i found atleast 2 anons who like her beside me.