imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 22
>Lavrov; UNSC goal is to put the blame on Damascus for everything and provide cover for militants
>Hundreds of Syrians have held a demonstration in Afrin to celebrate arrival of pro-government fighters
>Daraa; Senior officer and Shariaa Board member of HTS assassinated by 4 unknown assailants in Al-Gharbiyah after exiting mosque
>E Ghouta; RuAf carry out relay bombings, 30 strikes in relay to one another in ‘scout-designate-attack’ fashion similar to USAF
>At least two Su-57 stealth fighters arrived at the Russian Khmeimim Air Base on Wednesday
>YPG reportedly to hand over some Aleppo districts to SAA, some of the listed locations are Bustan Basha, Al-Halk, Baiden, Al-Haidariyah, and ‘Ayn Al-Abyad
>7th Armored Division redeploy to E Ghouta after spending most of the war in the W Ghouta region
>Idlib; New alliance of Ahrar Al-Sham and Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki imposes full control over Ma’arat Al-Nu’man
>SAA resume their attack on E Ghouta, launching 30 missiles at Jobar and ‘Ayn Tarma
>Gaza officials have declared a state of emergency as the economy reaches brink of complete collapse

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-casualtie/russian-toll-in-syria-battle-was-300-killed-and-wounded-sources-idUSKCN1FZ2DZ
channel4.com/news/krishnan-guru-murthy-on-the-atmosphere-in-damascus
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5424123/US-led-anti-IS-coalition-acknowledges-10-civilian-deaths.html
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/966784181484257280
almasdarnews.com/article/un-security-council-debates-30-day-ceasefire-provide-relief-e-ghouta-video/
newsweek.com/cia-files-reveal-jordans-king-hussein-had-child-jewish-hollywood-actress-779375
time.com/5167509/eastern-ghouta-syria-bombing/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43155105
fb.com/al2ola.almodr3a/photos/a.553336988182116.1073741829.534863230029492/878932555622556/?type=3
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5418597/Video-gamer-fought-ISIS-credits-skills-Call-Duty.html
twitter.com/Noor_and_Alaa/status/966683307428720645
twitter.com/dpa_intl/status/966731812742549504
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7cU7KLb9Y
twitter.com/abdbozkurt/status/966767442004533257
tass.com/world/991125
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/22/middleeast/syria-eastern-ghouta-un-resolution-vote-intl/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

1st for al urduni sperg out

Hi

>burning kurds

Nice edition. Thanks for baking master baker.

wew

Thanks for the fresh bread master baker

real thread:

Why does her necklace say mom ?

Fuck off JIDF

Maybe she's a mom

>dat pic

are they still alive?
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-casualtie/russian-toll-in-syria-battle-was-300-killed-and-wounded-sources-idUSKCN1FZ2DZ

Levantine are very matriarchal. Idk what it's like for kuwaitis, but our mothers play a bigger role in our lives than our father.

Np lads! I added some maps, but it seems that nobody is making maps recently, all the major fronts are on standby..

Because she loves her mom?

DEATH TO PALESTINE AND DEATH TO PALESTINIANS

Why do we have 2 threads up?

We'll keep this one alive for the next one I guess

based

Post a picture of your gun

goodnight to everyone except palishits and ASSad supporters and germans and mutts.

Im Lebanese, but its like that for Kuwaitis too.
Anyway, I was hoping she was a MILF.

not before i scrap off the numbers

Cover them with some toilet paper before you take the photo.

Coward

>I added some maps, but it seems that nobody is making maps recently, all the major fronts are on standby..
Anyway good job, lad.

Pussy

Turds BTFO

He isnt living in burgerland, where even teachers will carry guns to class.

VIDEO

>Krishnan Guru-Murthy on the atmosphere in Damascus

channel4.com/news/krishnan-guru-murthy-on-the-atmosphere-in-damascus

No idea who this guy is but he goes like
>Muh Aleppo all over again. Damascus bad, russia bad, they paint everybody as terries, Upon talking about casualties from Damascus he says it's very hard to clarify but when it's from the rebels it's very terrible

at least i have a gun you literal actual coward, enjoy sucking jew cock instead of fighting them and kicking them from "your" land.

>US-led anti-IS coalition acknowledges 10 more civilian deaths

The US-led coalition fighting the IS group in Syria and Iraq acknowledged Thursday the deaths of another 10 civilians, increasing the overall toll of non-fighters killed to at least 841.

The coalition said in a statement that it had completed a review in January of 116 reports of potential civilian casualties from air and artillery strikes, of which all but four were deemed to be duplicates or not credible.

These four incidents occurred in Syria between October 2016 and November 2017.

In one instance, five civilians were killed during a coalition attack on IS trucks and fuel tankers.

"The investigation assessed that although all feasible precautions were taken and the decision to strike complied with the law of armed conflict, unintended civilian casualties unfortunately occurred," officials said in a statement.

Investigators were still looking at another 485 reports from the campaign.

>Monitoring group Airwars says the number of civilian deaths acknowledged by the US-led coalition is well below the true toll of the bombing campaign, estimating that at least 6,136 civilians have been killed.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5424123/US-led-anti-IS-coalition-acknowledges-10-civilian-deaths.html

>fighting them
>Jordan

Turks striked SAA convoy and some sources say they fired back.

twitter.com/C_Military1/status/966784181484257280

Why haven't you taken the black pill and moved to Africa yet, /sg/?

>Jordanian
>Telling others to suck Kike cock

Bruh if teachers had guns the amount of school shootings would increase by 90000000%

Imagine how gross his peepee must be now

>UN Security Council debates 30-day ceasefire to provide relief to E. Ghouta
BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:15 P.M.) – The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) convened in New York on Thursday to debate the ongoing humanitarian catastrophe in Eastern Ghouta.

United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator Mark Lowcock addressed the council with his findings, calling on his listeners to adhere to their legal responsibilities: “you’re all as member states aware that your obligations under international humanitarian law are just that. They are binding obligations. They are not favours to be traded in a game of death and destruction.”

US Representative on the Economic and Social Council at the UN Kelley E. Currie spoke on behalf of the US. Following sharp criticism of the Syrian and Russian governments, she claimed that “The Assad regime wants to bomb or starve all of their opponents into submission…the regime wants to keep bombing and gassing these 400 000 people, and the Assad regime is counting on Russia to make sure this Security Council is unable to stop their suffering.”

Currie applauded the efforts by Kuwait and Sweden and other security council members for their proposal for a 30-day ceasefire “to allow for deliveries of food and medicine to arrive” and urged the council to approve it.
almasdarnews.com/article/un-security-council-debates-30-day-ceasefire-provide-relief-e-ghouta-video/

>video in link

2 girls a day huh? nice.
>africa
>unprotected
he is already dead.

He probably has 800 strains of HIV now.

dude, your king has a literal jewish son.

newsweek.com/cia-files-reveal-jordans-king-hussein-had-child-jewish-hollywood-actress-779375

>A Syrian Medic’s Account of His City’s Siege: ‘People Don’t Celebrate Birthdays Now’

A paramedic shares his experience of the siege and bombardment of Eastern Ghouta,

I will never forget being called to rescue a seven-year-old child who had been playing on the balcony of his house. He came across a bomb — which exploded. His body was a heap of flesh without bones.

Inside the ambulance, I am like a machine. I don’t feel. I don’t think. I only work. It’s tough. I can get a call at any moment so I can never really rest. I work day and night shifts; a shift is 12 hours long. On normal days, I treat six to ten patients. When there is shelling, I get up to 50 patients in one day. Recently, there have been daily bombardments.

We have a number of ambulances, but most of the time, three or four are not working, made worse by attacks which happen on a regular basis. All ambulances are short of critical medical supplies. We have the basics such as blood pressure machines, thermometers, stretchers and first aid materials like bandages. But often, the material is of bad quality. Because of the siege, we only have local resources. We hope to also get oxygen flow and defibrillators that can help us save the lives of patients while we transfer them to hospitals. Even the diesel to drive the ambulances is very expensive — one liter costs $8.

>In all of Eastern Ghouta, there are only 95 doctors — one per 4,200 people — and almost 400 registered nurses and midwives. Recently, around 700 people have been trained by the doctors through IRC-supported partner organizations to work as support paramedics and nurses in the hospitals. But that still isn’t enough.

CONT

Everything has changed since the siege in Eastern Ghouta started. The air raids have made the daily suffering worse. The high price of food is our biggest problem now, especially over the past six months. Before the siege, people in Eastern Ghouta lived off of agriculture and had enough vegetables and fruits. Now, children are starving. Many things are not available anymore, or too expensive, like fruit, meat and chicken. Two pounds of bread cost over $2 now, which most people can’t afford, that’s twenty times what it costs elsewhere in Syria. The only vegetables available are corn and eggplant. Wheat is not available, so people eat barley instead. Milk for children is very expensive too, a liter of milk costs over $1. This year, the majority of children are suffering from anemia. My family usually only has one main meal per day. We don’t have a choice in what we eat; we have to eat what is available. Last night, my family had eggs for dinner.

The people in Eastern Ghouta are mentally affected by the situation. Most children have seen loved ones killed, injured or disappear. This will affect their future and the way they see life. Some young people are thinking about suicide, and older people are suffering from depression. Nobody is happy. People don’t celebrate birthdays now, even if they can afford it — out of respect for other families who either cannot afford it or recently lost a family member in the attacks.

My family and I are living in constant stress and depression. Every day, I pray and hope the conflict will end. Sometimes I wish I could move away from Eastern Ghouta and live outside Syria. I really can’t imagine a good future here right now. My dream is to see my city free, without siege.

time.com/5167509/eastern-ghouta-syria-bombing/

You sound like you voted for Hilary.

this whole entering afrin thing is so pointless, these men can be used better than this. Why would they go out there to die in defence of fucking kurds of all people

>UN Security Council debates 30-day ceasefire to provide relief to E. Ghouta

oh oh, it did not even started and they want 30 days time out..

Why is there so many Sunni shills in this thread. Nobody gives a fucking fuck about some fucming Salafists stuck in a pocket getting fucked from above. Fuck.

They are NDF, most of them are pro-gov Kurds

these guys are backed by Iran, they are militias. and think that they would be able to poke Turkey with this act.

>boring without good company in my opinion.
Yeah, i know what you talking about. Place is special in some ways, It's like Istanbul (but smaller ofc) where Christianity meets Islam. Both cultures and folks exist with each other in kinda unique way.

>Syria war: Russia says no agreement on ceasefire resolution

Russia has said there is no agreement on a UN Security Council resolution to bring in a 30-day truce in Syria.

Russia's UN ambassador, Vassily Nebenzia, told the council in New York his country had presented amendments.

Speaking at an emergency meeting of the council, he called for "feasible" rather than "populist" action.

Calls for a truce have grown louder as civilians in the besieged rebel enclave of the Eastern Ghouta come under more intensive bombardment.

>Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has made clear that Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, an al-Qaeda-linked alliance that has a presence in the Eastern Ghouta, must not be included.

Mr Lavrov said he also wanted to exclude rebel groups in the enclave who are "co-operating" with Hayat Tahrir al-Sham and shelling nearby government-held areas.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43155105

Found this one too

>thinking actual shia fighters went to Afrin and this isn't just another ploy by kurds who put on a syrian flag and are now claiming they're SAA

Keep in mind Kurds also plant the Russian flag all over Afrin trying to stop the Turks.

>a heap of flesh without bones
Did his skeleton run away before or after the blast?

Lurk moar man, Romaniabro is posting it purely to display the propaganda going on. Note the pictures that he added to both posts

Fucking loving this shit, rebels are finally getting fucked again and there's no way out of this one

Fuck mb, I'm a pro when it comes to lurking and a newfag when I post. Excuse my autism.

You sound like a jew or a liberal tranny leaf. Most of the SAA is sunni, even Assad's wife is sunni.

but its so stupid, they arent doing it on Assads orders, the deal has not been reached yet, meaning they will get no support whatsoever from anyone and the turks will slaughter them. Its so stupid. Surely they know they cant actually stop the turks ? How can afrin kurds even be this stupid in the firstplace, had they agreed to disarm and dissolve, and surrender everything to damascus none of this would have happened in the first place. The deal was offered days before turks went in, and even turks said they would be fine with such a deal

>On the same day that @VP Pence repeats line that US “will no longer certify the disastrous Iran nuclear deal,” the IAEA certifies for the 10th straight time that it is working as planned
Mutts are a fucking joke

>Both cultures and folks exist with each other in kinda unique way.
As long as diversity and mingling doesn't come into effect, yes. You are right.
Take some photos of your favorite places some time and post it here, if you can please.
>tfw dragonkin

>Dr. Bashar al-Jaafari, Syria's permanent representative to the United Nations : Yes, the Eastern Ghouta will be the second Aleppo and Idlib will be the third Aleppo
Source:fb.com/al2ola.almodr3a/photos/a.553336988182116.1073741829.534863230029492/878932555622556/?type=3
lmao

>Video gamer who fought ISIS credits combat skills to Call of Duty

I fought ISIS in their capital of evil for six months using skills I learned on Call of Duty, reveals pot-smoking Colorado gamer - and I lost my 'battle buddy' to an IED

A 24-year-old American video gamer who quit his job and flew to Syria to fight ISIS claims he survived thanks to skills he learned playing Call of Duty.

John Duttenhofer, of Colorado, traveled to Syria last April to fight alongside the Kurdish People's Protection Units, or YPG, in Raqqa as they worked to liberate the city from ISIS.

>The former customer service worker said that playing first-person shooter games for up to 13 hours a day gave him an understanding of weapons and taught him basic combat skills before he went to Syria.

He spent six months fighting ISIS in the caliphate's de-facto capital, which was finally liberated in October.

He also said he was 'disappointed' he didn't end up killing any ISIS members, but he saw his 'battle buddies' - including Holmes - fire fatal shots.

'I had no guilt about it,' he said of rebel lives being lost. 'They are a group worse than the Nazis. They want to live the dark ages out again and I didn't want to live in a world with them.'

Despite the threat of death, Duttenhofter revealed that the thing he struggled most with was the lack of home comforts like air conditioning and chocolate milk.

Duttenhofer is now back home living with his bookkeeper mom Sherie and delivery driver dad, David, who he said were worried when he told them of his plans to go to Syria.

'My mom tried to persuade me to stay but she knew that fighting me would just make me go more rushed and unprepared,' Duttenhofer said of his plans to go to Raqqa.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5418597/Video-gamer-fought-ISIS-credits-skills-Call-Duty.html

80% of the SAA is sunni, Maher's wife is also Sunni, and Bassel was engaged to a Sunni Pali at one point.

>mfw
What is this bullshit?

Hmmmmm, that just perhaps maybe potentially might be the case, but the question is, what were they hoping to accomplish by it ?

>ywn cruise in the tank with bashar during his military days

As much as I want to believe it, this whole "80% of SAA is Sunni" is getting really hard to believe. I hope it's true but after like 6 or 7 years of sectarianism and civil war, I just don't believe it. Maybe before 2011 but now? Still?

From what I've read they volunteered to go there. And yes it's stupid indeed.

Even Assad prays like a Sunni.

>What is this bullshit?
Average dailymail story

kek

Ok so the kids from Easy Puta are back in fresh new video

>For God's sake help us!

twitter.com/Noor_and_Alaa/status/966683307428720645

forgot to warn about volume

twitter.com/dpa_intl/status/966731812742549504
Turkey threatening the Netherlands when

The sunnis who defected to the rebels did so for sectarian reasons, however there are a ton of records about sunni officers who defected to rebels and then returned after realizing "holy shit they're AQ, not syrians." But for the most part the rank and file soldier in the SAA is a sunni from an agricultural background.

Sectarianism didn't exist in Syria prior to the civil war, there was a case of sectarianism during the 80s civil war with the muslim brotherhood, but that was the muslim brotherhood who had 0 support from Syrians at that time. I mean, sectarianism does exist now in Syria, but not the point where Alawites are all foot soldiers and sunnis are all in Idlib. Hell, Sunnis compose the absolute majority of the population in Syria, Alawites and Shias are a fraction compared to them.

Alawites mocked him because he prayed like a sunni as well. His father also worked very hard on bringing Alawites closer to Sunnis with his reforms.

TAF shared the video of the attack!
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7cU7KLb9Y

Well, I always loved their all female worker story.
Didn't that already happen?

I think Bashar became a sunni early on (could be for political gains, as over 80% of the Syrian population is sunni). Although I doubt he is religious at all.

>Alawites mocked him because he prayed like a sunni as well. His father also worked very hard on bringing Alawites closer to Sunnis with his reforms.
you do realize that alawite are professional taqqyist?

>Afterwards of the bombing
Why not earlier? Am I missing something?

>As long as diversity and mingling doesn't come into effect, yes.
Pretty much. Such things as religious or national conflicts are almost nonexistent among people here. It's just natural.
Well maybe except few dozen freaks who just begging for attention in their retarded way.
>Take some photos of your favorite places some time and post it here, if you can please.
Well, i don't know how other anons will react on this. Thread is about war conflict so, idk.
Keep the dragon. Shits always scare me when i come home from my dudeweed friends.

For many of them, Afrin is their home. Until now these men have not been able to bear arms as militia members in Afrin because its been held by SDF instead of pro-gov forces. Now they have the chance to re-enter and go to war. The thing is, not all of these men are so detached and rational about the conflict as you and me and the rest of the armchair analysts here in /sg/. They have the opportunity to fight and die in defense of their home from jihadis and "Ottomans", and they jumped at the chance to do so. Even though they're up agaist F-16s. They're brave almost to the point of foolishness, but I certainly don't fault them for it.

Nah it's unlikely he's religious. Baathism stresses more nationalism which doesn't mesh well with Islam since Islam stresses religion first, everything second, nationalism is nothing but a rotten carcass etc etc. Religion in Syria is intertwined in the fabric of their culture. I can't speak for Lebanon since you guys are very divided politically wise in your country. But in my opinion, the only truly religious leaders in the Middle East are the Iranian leaders, Houthis and Hezb. Everyone else is either secular government wise, or just plain atheists like MBS.

what afterwards? it shows the hit. watch again.

they are just checking if anything is left alive :^)

Reassuring to know the kikes haven't irreversibly fucked Syria's demographics to a huge extent. Hopefully Syria can get back on her feet. Glorious to watch the media and and terrorists simultaneously lose their shit because of the pounding E. Ghouta is getting

>#Turkey's president #Erdogan hurls more insults for the US, calling @realDonaldTrump administration as "double-faced, liar, crook" that would have a hard time in finding a willing partner to work with in the world any more.

twitter.com/abdbozkurt/status/966767442004533257

WDHMBT

Im arab first, lebanese second and Christian third. Although most lebanese will probably see religion as an important factor (given our divided society).

Red Cross demands access to wounded in Syria’s Eastern Ghouta

The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) has called for access to the wounded in Syria’s Eastern Ghouta, as the committee said in a statement on Wednesday.

"The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is calling for restraint and access to the wounded after the deadly escalation of fighting that has hit Damascus in recent days," the statement reads.
"The medical personnel in Eastern Ghouta can't cope with the high number of injuries. The area does not have enough medicines and supplies, especially after medical facilities were reported to have been hit," the document adds.

"The fighting appears likely to cause much more suffering in the days and weeks ahead, and our teams need to be allowed to enter Eastern Ghouta to aid the wounded," head of ICRC delegation in Syria Marianne Gasser said, as cited in the statement.

According to her, "wounded victims are dying only because they cannot be treated in time. In some areas of Ghouta, entire families have no safe place to go." "On the other side of the frontline, people in Damascus are in constant fear that their children will be hit by falling mortars. This is madness and it has to stop. Civilians must not be targeted," Gasser added.
More:
tass.com/world/991125

>Jihadist forces battle over west Aleppo towns
BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:20 P.M.) – For the second day in a row, the jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham and Jabhat Tahrir Souriya clashed inside the western countryside of the Aleppo Governorate.

According to pro-opposition activists, the rebel alliance between Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham and Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zink, dubbed Jabhat Tahrir Souriya, launched an attack on Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham’s positions in Kafr Naha.

This attack resulted in a series of fierce clashes between the jihadist forces, but no change in the ground situation.

The two jihadist forces also clashed near the town of Dart ‘Izza, with Jabhat Tahrir Souriya also leading this attack against Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham.

>WDHMBT
Manbij operation is now unavoiable.

nothing on turkish news

Ah I see our embassy is nearby

>WDHMBT
"fuck my allies"

More kurdish feminist retardation

Nah, alawites are incredibly secretive because they were discriminated against by the Ottoman pashas during the Ottoman empire. Lathakia province was governed by a sunni, when historically Lathakia has always been ruled by an alawite, even during the mamluke and earlier muslim rulers in the region. Alawites also tend to be the cream of the crop education wise in Syria when compared to the other populations in Syria, even before Hafez came to power. Ironically enough though, fearing an independent syria during the early 20th century, Alawites chose to be part of nationalist turkey.

There's a lot I don't know about alawites, but it seems like to them faith should be private.

>US accuses Russia of blocking efforts to halt Eastern Ghouta bloodshed

The United States has accused Russia of blocking efforts to halt bloodshed in Eastern Ghouta as the Syrian regime continues to pound the rebel-held enclave outside Damascus.

Deputy US Ambassador to the United Nations Kelley Currie told the UN Security Council on Thursday that the US was ready to vote on a resolution for a ceasefire in the besieged region "right here and right now."
A draft resolution put forward by Sweden and Kuwait on Wednesday called for a 30-day halt in the fighting to allow for critical aid deliveries and medical evacuations.
But the UN appeared deadlocked over calling for the temporary ceasefire, and it was unclear whether the resolution would be put to a vote.

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/22/middleeast/syria-eastern-ghouta-un-resolution-vote-intl/index.html