He bans the Bump Stocks...NOT the Weapon. Pure Genius!

>You still get to keep your weapon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0B100yOYgn0
youtube.com/watch?v=GIC8SMttjjo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=jif4Wo0LDX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> drumpftard damage control

until it's decided that not respecting xir's gender is a mental illness

Like a lizard offering it's tail to a predator.

We still drink Moonshine libfags and shills

Dibs on patenting the full auto hydraulic trigger gloves.

*Blocks your Bump Stocks Ban*
youtube.com/watch?v=0B100yOYgn0

>bans 10+rd magazines
>you still get to keep your gun

"See, we only take SOME of your rights"

>bump stocks now illegal
>can easily create your own at home with a 3d printer.
Jungles the bungles

I don't see how this does anything. Bump stocks are a meme. You don't even need one to bump fire.
youtube.com/watch?v=GIC8SMttjjo

Bump stocks were only ever a thing because the restriction on fully automatic weapons is laughable. You don't need a bump stock, you just need your thumb and a strong grip.

When you realize that there's things like DIAS, lightning links, electric triggers, and gat cranks floating around out there alongside real fun switch weapons and that none of these things are priced out of the reach of serious people, you'll understand exactly how fucking stupid it is. How stupid Vegas was. Trump banning dumb gags is now him banning guns! oh noes

0/10 how are you still employed? kys

Bump stocks are a shitty meme. You can nigger rig one with a rubber band and a paper clip. Literally nothing of value is lost.

When are they going to cut off jerry miculeks hands?

Or the fact that homosexuality and transgenderism is a mental health issue. How will gays defend themselves from evil nazis and white people without guns for protection?

>2008
>10 years ago

ban assault fingers and shoulders.

the problem isn't banning bump stocks, the problem is the wording of the law being changed to basically say "anything that aids in speeding up the trigger pull" which could easily be used to include shit like triggers below a certain poundage.

Bump stock is garbage. Hard to keep gun on target. Finger is just as fast and more accurate.

Seeregardless if it's legal or not. People will still retrofit their weapons to fire faster and bigger rounds.
It will now just be done behind the shadows, which is retarded.
Damn it drumph

>Finger is just as fast and more accurate.

its really not. bumpfire stocks get you up to full-auto RPMs if you know how to use them correctly.

Bump sticks are useless and retarded. Ban away.

>Damn it drumph

its not like he hasn't flip-flopped before but this pretty much solidifies that he is just another shitter president chasing approval ratings.

You can have them when you take them from my cold dead...torso? Shoulder socket?

>He bans the Bump Stocks...NOT the Weapon. Pure Genius!
More genius than you know. He won't even ban the bump stocks.

All that will happen is the left will refuse to deal and end up looking like assholes who won't do anything to end gun crime.

Sit back and watch, user. He's a fucking master as this. He's doing to them what he did to them with DACA. They end up looking like total fuckheads and they don't get ANYTHING they wanted.

Hope the house or senate stops him from passing anything.

dumb faggot

It'll be DACA all over again, you know they won't be smart enough to take the branch that was offered.

>Hope the house or senate stops him from passing anything.
They will, and the left will get all the blame. I'm telling you, the man's a genius. Leftards will get NOTHING out of this, and will end up looking like they were unwilling to do anything.

pretty fucking badass

If your going to do felony manufacturing you may as well make something cooler than a retarded bump stock.

So it can be infringed?

>He bans the Bump Stocks.
Good luck with that

What is he using it as leverage for then? What will he bargain in return for them being ban that the Dems will not accept?

yeah, its kind off throwing them a bone to shut up. i dont really like it as it can set a bad trend, but its effectice to appear like he is doing something while not really infringing the second. the stuff about him wanting teachers and so on carrying guns instead of banning guns is a good sign, i still fear it sets a bad trend

Banning just bump stock is not enough. There are several things that you can get assault rifle to fire at rapid rate. For example, you can also get crank too. See video below: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=jif4Wo0LDX8

>ignores the upcoming bills trying to take guns away from anyone under 21
>Cmon guys don't worry it's just 4d chess
This should never have been considered even as an attempt to throw a bone to the liberals. Nobody is taking my guns from me

Faggot spotted
You do make a fair point, user. I just wanna gun fast

The only purpose bump fire stocks have is creating a loophole modification to make a rifle automatic without making it illegally automatic. This is not alright for obvious reasons.

Shut the fuck up. The Pro Trump shills are becoming almost as obvious as shareblue.

Anons, get in here and help make memes that say people with Gender Dysphoria shouldnt own guns because they are mentally ill: