It's fucken happening

Trump is cucked on gun control he's going to support an AWB

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4808270/sean-spicer-donald-trump-twitter-statements/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope#Non-fallacious_usage
google.com/amp/abc11.com/amp/society/fayetteville-man-with-autism-denied-access-to-gun-range/3109980/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh tweets are policy

>Background checks = AWB

it's a negotiating tactic

Go away finklestein. This will never be your board.

yes the guy who public said he was for arming teachers is going to backstep.
Fuck off with the endless shilling, this is spammed enough.

Your first try at an Alinsky tactic?? I’ll plsy along. Fuck Drumpf nuclear codes

Gun control always leads to further control.

This is all smoke and mirrors. We already have detailed background checks when you purchase a firearm. I am not a fan of raising the age to 21, since 18 makes you an adult and you should be able to defend yourself as an adult. As for bumpstocks, also not a fan but I think this is more lobbying by full auto owners to keep their guns value higher.

Lol yeah just like we have a DACA bill. You people are retarded, this is why Trump keeps winning. This is the exact same strategy and YOU STILL don't get it .
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

It seems he just wants to enforce what the nra already wanted,

slippery turd fallacy

>raise age to 21
Fucking shit I need to get a gun before this shit happens.

It's only a fallacy when the things being connected have no relation. It's not a fallacy to say that a guy who wants to restrict your access to guns will restrict your access even further in the future if you give in now, especially when he has already done it in the past.

Wrong. See California, New York, UK, Australia, and the EU which is passing more gun control because Muslims used illegal guns in Paris.

MEM IMAGE ALRT MEEM IMAGE EVERYBODY BURN THEIR BOOKS WE GOT A MEMEE

>Trump against Rs on all these issues
>Only ones who can stop him are R Senators and R Congressmen
>Just before the 2018 campaigns start
Suddenly Rs are motivated to vote :^)

Clinton already signed the AWP during his term in office. At this point it just seems like political theater.

R333333 WHY IS THAT CHEETO MAKING POLICIES VIA TWEETS REEEEEE
>LATER
HAHAHAAAHA GIVING DRUMPF JUST SAID HUN CONTROL BY TWEET GET REKKED RACISTS

make up your fucking minds!

>It's fucken happening

Post a bill number of the gun control law he is going to sign.

How can you ban something that has been illegal since 1968?

jews

might as well be, court of twitter rules public opinion anyway

Wrong. See the slippery dildo fallacy.

>Maybe if we start posting things from Sup Forums instead of our obvious OC more people will believe us
Tweets are not policy. If you do not have an unbending arm pointing to SCOTUS rulings then you dont care about the second amendment, youre just a concern trolling faggot or a shill. His tweets dangle exactly what libruls want, Schumer Feinstein and Pelosi will reject it for not being enough, and just in time for 2018 elections the right will have a juicy crop of gun grabber soundbytes to advertise why we need an even more conservative House and Senate.

if he does this this will be a major swinging point for his base

Are background checks even a bad thing?
We understand its not the guns, but the people, so it's more than justified.

Because it will be used against you in the future.

>lobbying by full auto owners to keep their guns value higher.

no clue as to how few full auto weapons are in the US

It's called "salami tactics" and the left just loves it. In fact, they love it so much that in all of Eastern Europe, "salami tactics" were used to demolish democracies and institute communist dictatorships seemingly legitimately and through "compromises" right after WW2. And just as our leftists had the occupying Soviet Red Army to give backing to their demands of "compromises", you have the FEDs.

Background checks and mental stability checks are definitely a good thing if they are not done by the government.
If the government does the tests, we are all finished.

>AWP

Stop playing so much counter strike, boy. Your mind is getting mixed up.

this better be some kind of fucking multi dimensional chess, trump is cucking hard on this

Thats not a fallacy, thats a given rule of thumb.

I just want to see Trump MAGA, regardless of what burgers cry for.
It looks like chaos from over here. No one is happy about anything Trump does. He can't compromise or make deals because someone will get upset. Trump always tries to make the best deal for murica but when he does, everyone ignores it and moves onto more personal attacks. The media is seriously a joke over there.
>just waiting for the end of his term to see what has been fixed
I really want burgerland to be better.

> h-he doesn't mean what he says
The absolute state of /ptg/

I kinda hope they roll up a bumpstock ban and universal background checks in with DACA amnesty and every single border improvement trump wants.

And just do it. Force it through committee, get it on the floors, fuck over the dems on every amendment and then spend a week hammering about how they're threatening to filibuster not just DACA, but gun control as well, all for the sake of protecting illegals.

drumpf needs to ban rayguns

>raise age to 21
What does that mean? I'm 19 and own a gun. Does that mean he's going to make it illegal for me to buy ammo and guns? Do I have to ask some guy who's older than me to buy ammo?

How about no compromise and let me keep my damned guns because of some stupid technicality.

We already have background checks for FFL transfers, which make up the majority of firearms transfers in the country. If you go to the local gun shop, or Wal Mart, and buy a firearm, you will have to fill out the 4473 form and the FFL will run it against NICS. What the gun control crowd is referring to is what they've termed the "gunshow loophole," which they mean as private firearms transfers, which are not subject an FFL check because no FFLs are involved in the transfer.

This is not a "loophole" it's a feature. The reason is because most private transfers are not even sales, for one thing. Do you know how many of us have inherited firearms from deceased relatives? Millions. To force millions to go through a background check process with no formal point of sale such as in a store would be a bureaucratic nightmare and create an entire new class of criminal where there was none before. Even if you applied this to private sales, it would be virtually unenforceable, and would require a brand new bureaucracy to even attempt to enforce with any consistency in due process and equal application of the law, all to create yet another new class of criminal that didn't exist before.

This will create far more problems than it solves.

Or, you know, just get rid of DACA since it's an executive order with no teeth that can be destroyed by the President alone, not implement any more gun control and build the wall anyway.

Hey they're only not policy whenever its convinient for us.

>buy guyz gay marriage is gud, its not a slippery slope
>few years later childhood science man is teaching kids about sex junk with free handjobs and raping heterosexual vanilla ice cream.

Who should be doing them then? Google and Amazon?

no it's not
if it was, it would be called the slippery dick rule of thumb
but it's not
it's called the slippery dick FALLACY

>fallacy
history has proven the slippery slope is not a fallacy, if it were then niggers, women would never be able to vote, fags would never be able to marry, and we would never have to add amendments to the constitution. The very fact that we have is proof enough

basically results in people losing their 2A rights because they were depressed for a couple months when they were 17 when afaik there is no such thing for hiring a u haul van and buying fireworks/shrapnel etc

'mental health' can then also possibly branch out into which genders, races etc are more inclined towards violence

Not being with the current orthodoxy might be seen as a indicator of being mentally ill, I mean racists are obviously mentally ill

time.com/4808270/sean-spicer-donald-trump-twitter-statements/

Slippery dildo is only a fallacy when there's an illogical leap from one spot to the next.

There's no logical break in the gun control slope, every incremental progression is as logical as the previous one, if you let yourself accept their premise before you examine it

They operate on a faulty premise, and flat out admit they want more and more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope#Non-fallacious_usage
Retarded cunt.

I hope to God that Trump gets armed teachers in schools to be a thing and that a bunch of school shooters get shot, then they stop happening.

That would be fine if women couldn't vote. But they are easily manipulated by sad pictures such as muh dreamers leaving. Boomer women wouldn't show up for Trump. This is why he's president and you're just a shit poster on the internet.

I don't think Trump realizes how many left-learners swing right because of guns alone. This is not something to cuck around with.

Some people have brought up the fact that you can join the military at 18 but under this new rule, you can't fire a weapon under your own country.
So how do you suppose we fix this? Extra training procedures for anyone under 21 to own a gun? Nationwide databases and licenses?
Tell me more about how it works, user. Everyone has a different view on how gun licenses work.

If you're older then 12 then you'd know by now the only reason Presidents get elected is because you're given 2 shit choices and you have to choose the lesser of two shits

Ridde me this, Amerifats:

If the government starts banning certain guns, like the AR-15, how exactly by doing so are they violating your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS?
You don't have a constitutional right to bear ANY arm. Just the constitutional right to bear arms.
Therefore, nobody is infringing on your right to bear arms. Because it is not your *right* to bear arms that is being infringed, if the government makes it harder to get certain guns.

tl;dr: you do NOT have the constitional right to bear a particular arm, or any arm, as both these terms are missing in the amendment, therefore just the right to bear arms in general, and therefore
the only way one could infringe on that right in general is if the age was raised, ID checks introduced etc. but not via legislature targeting certain gun types, rather than the rights of people in general.

1/3

LMAO SO MANY REPUBLITARDS IN THIS THREAD WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SLIPPY NIP FALLACY
SAD

2/3

Trump has always been a centrist. No surprise here to be honest

3/3

Compromise is modern western democracies
>left: we need 1 trillion more spending for niggers and spics
>right: we don't need anymore spending
>left: fine 500 billion it is a compromise
>right:no
REEE Y WONT U COMPROMISE, AND U R RACIST, SEXIST, BIGOT

Which is a political non-starter.
I mean, he could just nuke Israel, too, and solve a lot of problems. He technically could, but its stupid, not going to happen, and obviously an idea that would backfire.

Women don't give a shit about illegal spics. When they say that they don't want them deported, they mean that they don't want anything to do with it. They don't want to give the order. They don't want to press the button. But they're fine with someone else doing it for them.

White male liberals are the same. They're just weak. The only people who are actually opposed to removing all illegals are the pink haired freaks, Jews and the minority coalition.

You can't fix it, ever. If you can vote by 18 legally, then you can bear arms. Being able to vote but not be able to bear arms is the dumbest fucking thing ever that no one in 100000000000000000 years would ever be retarded enough to do because it's a clear and absolute violation of the 2nd amendment. Even liberals would never do something that retarded because it would get struck down in 2 seconds and they'd never hold an office again

How do you secure the rights of the people while ensuring a safe country from gun violence?
Trump sees the rise of school shootings as a real issue, so he's taking steps. Propose some ideas and discussion here.

You don't secure the rights of the people by stripping them of their rights

Doubtful but wishful
This could
>weakens dem turnout
>republicans will be primaried even further to the right
>muh gunz shall not be infringed is a slam dunk to get republicans out to the polls. likely more so than any other issue.

Oh, they definitely would.
And SCOTUS would demand 18 year Olds be allowed, but completely go along with the idea of them receiving extra scrutiny and training, which would eventually be expanded up to 25 years, and more.

You didn't really address anything I asked you about. I agree with you but how do you fix this from a gun-enthusiasts point of view?
I honestly just want to know.

The court upheld the drinking age law that Regan signed.

As far as general gun violence, improve upward economic mobility and take steps to reduce gang presence.

As far as school shootings, pay for better teachers and get serious about changing the hellacious environments some of these schools are, not because of guns, but because of bullying,violence, drugs and sex that takes place INSIDE schools around completely complacent teachers.

Right. So turn out is all that matters. Trump knows women are easily manipulated by sad pictures so is playing his cards in a way to leave the blame on the Dems so the Boomer women will still be able to show up and rationalize it in their minds.

>Trump is cucked on gun control
You've learned NOTHING user. NOTHING.

We heard you faggots chiming this same shit about, "Trump wants to keep the DACA invaders," but all it was was an opportunity for him to make leftards look like assholes. He knew they would NEVER make a deal, and the left would come out looking really bad.

how about if we install a switzerland gun control policy instead? since swiss gun laws is considered by Sup Forums to be reasonable

>tweets are policy

The actual way to fix school shootings is to bring back the loony bins and stop putting healthy, active kids on drugs, and especially stop putting depressed kids on drugs.

Women care about what the media tells them to care about. Trump is countering that strategy.

We can start by admitting to ourselves that this isn't a material issue, it's cultural, or maybe even spiritual, and it's not going to be solved by banning things or by turning ourselves into an Orwellian police state.

Background checks and mandatory safety training; already constitutionally accepted, but with a fair amount of room for expansion.

Even challenging an assault weapons ban would be iffy with SCOTUS, which hasn't touched one yet.

They'd only step in and stop it if they banned all semi-automatics, and even then they'd go 5/4 or maaaaybe 6/3.

We really need one of the liberal judges to drop while republicans have power.

I answered your question directly and to the point. You can't secure the rights of men by taking away their rights to begin with. The right to bear arms is a universal ideal, even the British have it. The security of a free nation depends on the willingness of the people to protect themselves from a tyrant, you take that away, you get tyranny and that will never happen so long as this country stands, if you bend over on the 2nd, you lose the protection of the rest
And no they won't because it would never pass

same, that's the dream. if teachers start getting firearm training i'd bet a lot of them would start slowly becoming true second amendment supporters too. we desperately need a shift to the right within education.

>Most rural whites already take hunter's safety. Teaches firearm safety, hunting, laws, how to use weapon. Passing the hunters safety test allows a child to shoot deer and other game
Mandatory hunter's safety in school? Liberals would never agree to that.

i'm glad for what he's doing.
i'll vote for President Trump again.

Drinking booze isn't a constitutional right. Bearing arms is

No shit.
>muh rights and freedoms
But the left uses that argument for abortions and trans-related arguments. That's why this argument fails. I get that it's a constitutional right, but how do you propose to ensure the safety of people?
I think the psychological wellbeing of americans are under stress as well and that is a major issue related to the shootings. What do you propose to the table?

"strongly pushing" = look busy to shutup libs cause next week everyone will have forgotten

No, they pretend to care about it because it makes them fashionable. A white liberal woman will virtue signal against deporting the spic but she'll be thankful when he is gone.

We already have an assault weapons ban... That is what a fucking tax stamp and off list lower came from.

The real solution is just to tax everything like crazy so dumb kids and poor people in general cannot afford even the shitiest pre-built ar

They arent when they go against your narrative

Replace = with -> to make it accurate.

and neither one of those things is forbidden by law.

THEN RAISE THE ENLISTMENT AGE!!!

FUCKING FAGGOTS. SENDING 18 YEAR BOYS TO DIE FOR FAGGOT
NIGGER RAGHEADS.

SO THEY CAN GET SOME COLLEGE PUSSY WITHOUT BEING IN DEBT FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS.

BUT OH NOES YOUR FUCKING POINT MAN STEPPED ON IED. HES LUCKY. HES DEAD.

YOU. YOU LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU GET IF A GOAT FUCKED A RAISIN.

WELCOME BACK FREAK. YOU GET ALL THE FUCKING OXY YOU WANT AT THE VA. BUT NO FUCKING GUNS FOR YOU.

ENJOY YOUR KEKED LIFE.

THANKS FOR NOTHING SLAVE BITCH.

FUCK YOU AMERICA. FUCK YOU.

I've had this conversation with someone before. He said he was worried about red neck teens "reverse engineering" the fake guns used for safety training and making their own at home.

Why is the president of the United States of America blogging on twitter?

Slippery slope isn't a fallacy

Already happening pic related

google.com/amp/abc11.com/amp/society/fayetteville-man-with-autism-denied-access-to-gun-range/3109980/

While that's true, they also a virtue signal to each other on these issues they're supposed to care about imparting to themselves how they would be a bad person to show up. Someone has to be motivated to show up. That is what the media eliminates.