Shingeki no Kyojin

SPOILERS SOON
New Chapter Soon-ish.

Is it actually all going to go down at the festival or are we still stuck in BRA flashbacks?
I'm hoping some Warriors go to Paradis as planned and Hobo Eren attacks Marley while they're away. Would be pretty cool.

>I'm hoping some Warriors go to Paradis as planned and Hobo Eren attacks Marley while they're away

And that would be yet another parallel with the original Warrior attacks, both times they attacked while Paradis' best warriors, the Survey Corps, were out of play.

However, I still don't think Eren is there simply to attack Marley. Hopefully spending time there has made him realise the Marley Eldians are not the bad guys and attacking now would only screw them over.

>there are people who actually mistake Annie for a girl
How does this happen?

>the original Warrior attacks, both times they attacked while Paradis' best warriors, the Survey Corps, were out of play.
Fuck I wasn't even thinking about that. This is turning into pottery 101.

Is there another thread up? Or have mods scared off all the redditfags? Thank fuck, AM shippers and Levifags were most cancer.

>IP count didn't go up
Cancer please.

Yeah, I was in here from the beginning. Not OP though.

Is there another place for the general? I like to shitpost once in a while.

try dumblr

The civilians are innocent but warriorcucks need to die

>Hobo
Nah, Rageturd will attack before the festival ends.

>SPOILERS SOON
>New Chapter Soon-ish.
There is still 7/8 days to go.

*need to be killed

My bingo:
>We see a brief interaction between BRA,they talk about Eren possessing the Attack and the probability that he also posses the Founding,and they confirming the fact that Eren is Zeke's brother
>We see Zeke and Pieck on a battlefield against a nation's army,they easily defeat them
>After they return,Maggath tells them that Marley's power was contested after the enemies nations discovered that they only had 2 powers on the mainland,but now Zeke and Pieck can be sent to Paradis to complete the "Founding mission" and to bring back the missing Warriors
>Zeke and Pieck talks about what could had happened to BRAM,they come up with a theory and after that they form a plan to how to find them
>They arrives on the Island,Pieck transforms and she gets some suplies strapped on her.Maggath tells that he belives Zeke will get shit done.Zeke and Pieck goes at full speed to the Wallls
>They arrive on the walls,Zeke tells Pieck that they will start by getting some titans to get the Walldians attention and also the surviving Warriors,but they will also studie their capabilitys and weapons.
>We see how the Ragako people was turned into titans
>Present time
>The Warriors are making sure that the festival will be safe for the Taybers and the VIPs
>Porco and Reiner are guarding the outside while Zeke(tuxedo suit) and Pieck(fancy dress) are guarding inside of the party
>The Taybers arrives,the head of the familiy(who also posses the Warhammer) meets with Marley's military leader and he also speaks with Zeke
>They talk about invading Paradis
>Zeke playes with the Taybers like a damn fiddle
>We see a man outside of the party,he looks at a building near him,then he says "Not yet,huh?"
>Chapter ends

Too much content for one chapter.

I would be very happy if I didn't know they will be back when the spoilers are out to whine again.

please not another flashback

>scared of redditfags by turning this into reddit
POTTERY

Sounds like someone hasn't been banned enough.

brace yourself.

This Cut your bingo list in half.

My bingo to the next 2 chapters.

The final chapter:
>"Brooooother"

My Bingo list is Trost: The BRA perspective.

>Pedofag permabanned
>Anniefag permabanned
KEK

I hope this chapter is the last flashback and the plot moves. Why are you trying so hard and make threads everyday? I guess Anniefags are fucking desperate.

I never stay banned.

So,is half of mine and half of yours:
>BRA ploting of how will they destroy Rose gate and what will the King do
>They start the mission
>They find out that Eren posses the Attack titan
>They connect the dots about Grisha's escape,the missing power and Eren's last name
>They gamble that Grisha did took the Founding,that would explain why the King didn't showed himself
>They create a plan about how to take Eren away
>Mainland
>We see Zeke and Pieck on a battlefield against a nation's army,they easily defeat them
>After they return,Maggath tells them that Marley's power was contested after the enemies nations discovered that they only had 2 powers on the mainland,but now Zeke and Pieck can be sent to Paradis to complete the "Founding mission" and to bring back the missing Warriors
>Zeke and Pieck talks about what could had happened to BRAM,they come up with a theory and after that they form a plan to how to find them
>They arrives on the Island,Pieck transforms and she gets some suplies strapped on her.Maggath tells that he belives Zeke will get shit done.Zeke and Pieck goes at full speed to the Wallls
>They arrive on the walls,Zeke tells Pieck that they will start by getting some titans to get the Walldians attention and also the surviving Warriors,but they will also studie their capabilitys and weapons.
>We see how the Ragako people was turned into titans

Kek.
Hello Annie Lover-Chan,what is your bingo?

I still haven't made a checklist for this chapter, sorry. I wouldn't mind seeing Annie at work in the MP.

>immediately addresses himself as an anniefag
Have fun talking to yourself in your dead thread.

Your delusions are showing.

Did Anniefags kill /snk/?

Yes.

No.

Manletfags and Arminfags too

Yep, sadly they killed the entire board.

no

Shipfags too.

O

>This didn't get deleted
What was the point of all the purging and the sticky? Get worse shitposting?

Make a /bant/

Annie is a guy? whats the problem?

>there are people who actually mistake Mikasa for a girl
How does this happen?

ZEKE IS A BROCON

Yes.

Brocon?

Yeah brocon have you seen how he acts around Eren

I thought Brocon was an incest thing.

>I have to save my uguu little brother from those demons Grisha brainwashed him!
Also he's just plain creppy in the spinoff

They're the reason these threads are shit and nobody cares about it anymore.

That's what I mean user.

I haven't read much of the spin offs, Zeke hasn't turned up yet.

That's disgusting.
A question, is it still incest if the person in question is a step-brother or step-sister?

Heh, and they keep doin it too! What a bunch of idiots.

>step-brother or step-sister
No, only blood relations.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Literally swam in the same testicles

You fucked up.

That's what I thought. So step-family, adopted family and in-law family interactions aren't incestuous.

Meant for

>annie

Did I now?

I actually miss this.

So no one really likes annie I GET THE FEELING?

Of course not.

Yes Mikasa, since you were adopted you and Eren fucking would not be incest. Although Sup Forums would probably like it a lot more if it was.

Zeke is the best Big Bro.

How did Annie become the most hated girl in anime?

I think you misspelled Asuka there.

Kinda pottery when you mentioned Asuka

>Asuka
>most hated
Toiletfag should leave

>2017
>my first Waifu is still brought up.
God, I feel so old.

Go away Moot
Your time is over

>implying having more than one waifu

>first
Haremfags should leave too. Dedicate yourself to your waifu or just shoot yourself. Filthy casual.

Asuka is waifueternal

MY

They need to relax.

Season 3 canĀ“t come soon enough

Times change, and so do people.

Now that I stoped to realised that,is "tea" a secrete code used by the Warriors? Pieck and Reiner sure looks surprised by the fact that Zeke is serving them tea instead of coffee

kys

>Ricofag's an Asukafag
Good taste

Thanks user.

Is this really you?

Oh shit, I didn't realized that, and I been obsessive over coffee in this story for awhile now.

FUCK
Hit me with your theory anons

What the fuck is this?

Can you stop roleplaying with yourself now?

SOON

Your imaginary friend apparently.

Eat a dick (you) conspiracy theorist.

Not a theory, just a thought about what would happen if the Walldians were introduced the commodities from the out-side: Coffee, sugar, and tobacco.

It's so obvious.

>conspiracy theorist.
Says the guy who sits in here samefagging all day about crack ships and stupid theory. You're literally talking to yourself about how titans are made of coffee right now you retard. What do you get out of this?

>titans are made of coffee

This will be manlet new look

>TFW this was ErwLfujos wet dream
>TFW LH got this instead, eyepatch and everything

kek

Reiner is so handsome.

>LH got this instead
BTFO into oblivion?

LH isn't even a thing.

Tender ErwL never ever ;__;

How can you say such stupid shit?
LH is the realest. Isayama can't mention it though, most of the shit he explains in the guidebooks won't be portrayed in the manga anyways. It's the easy way out.