Am i still a lolicon for liking Illya and her friends even though they're basically teenagers with upscaled heads?

Am i still a lolicon for liking Illya and her friends even though they're basically teenagers with upscaled heads?

Depends. Do you fap to just their appearance or the context they appear in in in the anime?

Kill yourself, normalfag

yes

I'm an incurable lolicon and I'm not attracted to illya or other prismas, so maybe you aren't.

But he's right, they don't look like lolis

What's wrong with being a lolicon?

appereance and the fanservice scenes in the anime (like the hotsprings and the leglockind scene), have never seen the full anime.
I mean people here get angry for calling hestia a loli by arguing that she has mature proportions, but that's also true for the prisma girls in every regard outside the chest, if you downscaled their heads a bit they would surely look 14 at least

Nothing, it's the best.

The combination of cute and sexy is perfect. Just embrace and explore your fetish more user, there's nothing wrong with enjoying loli.

I'll call satania a "stupid loli" or hestia an "oppai loli", but they aren't really lolis in the strict sense. the prismas are borderline.

To be honest, that's pretty much the normal fanservice/hentai loli. Mostly because actual child bodies are disgusting.

Underage looking girls with the quality/ies of an older woman is what I call lolis.

I think that's a good point. The lolis of Prisma Illya are so ridiculously mature (body-wise) and sexualised that I'd have to agree with you.

I'm not sure what you mean, but there's nothing wrong with a less developed loli body, cute and sexy go hand by hand.

>I pity the foo' who doesn't like lolis.

>being horrendously wrong twice in one post

Lolicons of Sup Forums, I ask you: is this a true loli, or an old hag who happens to wear a randoseru?

They are young, cute, small and sexy, for me they are perfectly loli.

>user claimed this post was a joke

I'm a flipfag, 12 yo is the age of consent here. No regrets or jokes. Yes, I know my country is a murdering shithole.

>basically teenag...

They're lolis.
No matter what mental gymnastics you try to pull to make them seem otherwise, they look like kids and you want to fuck them.

That's ok.

The moment you realize that it's ok, you're journey can truly begin.

Why lolis are always playing with crabs?

Mikan is the best.

Fermented crabs boosts male fertility

>I'm a flipfag
There's no upside big enough to pardon this.

Even if I hate myself?

>old hag
No, she's 11-12 years old if I remember well. But just like the Illyas she has an art style that don't suit the tastes of certain lolicons that prefer their girls slightly more mature. I'm a huge lolicon and love her, though.

The only thing that makes them look like children is the head-body ratio. Their bodies are those of sexually developed women with small chest.

Kill yourself, normalfag

10-12 year olds is the age girls start developing breasts

With puberty happening to younger children at a greater rate they can start as young as 8-9.

They have the bodies of children

Don't try to escape reality user, rejoice the lolicon heaven.

You don't judge a loli by her breasts, you judge a loli by her hips and legs, unless you're f***** aussie

>f*****

I would violently fill all of Illya's orifices with my semen and I'm not a lolicon.

She's 18 so don't worry.

I meant Fate/Zero Illya.

Good taste.

Sakura is not for lewd

You're wrong.

so naive. like a little baby.

Yes you are, that just makes you a lolicon pleb.

sakura is the embodiment of pure lewd

>Censoring yourself on the internet.

Probably, the prisma girls are pretty good at turning people into lolicons.

Bakemono.

>Herc's Card's piss poor showing
I'm still upset

>wide hips and not completely flat
>loli
Pick only one

Read Lolita

Threadly reminder.

You need to go back.

Isn't that what makes 2d great though, that you can have the girls exactly how you want. For example I like my lolis flat but I also do like them to have some hips and that's something you can find quite easily in 2d.

Also as for the prisma girls chest size it seems to be pretty inconsistant in the anime art but I would still consider them lolis, just borderline ones as they are starting to have budding breasts(and considering their mother they will probably grow quite quickly).

Too bad I don't give a shit.

doesnt know lollipop is a penis

Who has the most kissable tummy?

I see nothing wrong with drawn or photographed pictures of little elementary or middle school girls ero cosplaying characters older than they are.

They look much closer starting out to the characters they portray in anime. Preteen ero cosplay is fantastic if you join the right groups and know the right people. The girls absolutely love it. I remember a Kobato cosplay that was hot as fuck.

Post the oppai already.

>oppai
>Illya, Kuro or Miyu

Bubba will when you meet him in the clinker.

Kuro has a lovely chest.

I want to hit that tummy!

I love sexualizing little 10 year old girls like this. I just wish the story was more grounded and interesting.

That is what 12-13 year olds really look like user. Sorry to break it to you. Of course there is the 3dpd factor which might save you.

New chapter is out, raws.

But see, the problem is when people think all Lolis are supposed to be compleatly flat 5 year olds with zero definition.

Because that is what most lolis are. Borderline loli, oppai loli and toddler are the outliers. If it looks out like a little girl under 14 then it's loli.

KIll self

Yeah, we are only attracted to child characteristics. Those dumbass fucks.

I don't really care about loli, I just like yuri molestation, especially when one of the girls feels uncomfortable about it.

Mashiro.

no, Chika.

Whenever I see a tummy, all I want to do is hara-pan.

You have issues, but who doesn't? I just want to kiss them, though.

It's that one doujin with Sachiko that gave me this fetish fucking two years ago now, and it's still so rare to find a good one featuring loli.

Lolis should be required by law to wear spats.

I wish more anime besides Ro-Kyu-Bu had them in spats consistently.

cute tummy

Damn, seeing the sneaker sole shouldn't give me a boner.

>sexualizing Tomoka
>deleting your own post
STOP

TOMOKA IS PURE

>this
>teenager
Why are half of you lolicons in such a denial?
She is even 133cm, that's not even the height of a girl with 2 digits age.

Imagine the bliss derived from massaging those soft, exposed thighs.

>sexualizing
No one needs to, it's just Tomoka being as sexy as she normally is, even on official art.

Tomoka is for tenderness.

Yes.

a cute

I want to sniff her spats.

Rape angle best angle.

Illya is precious

Someone know where are from these images of Illya?

facebook /Maiwaifuisnotkill/posts/842575022561460

I searched in yande.re and Sankaku, but nothing ;-; Only I find a illustration book but none of these images are from that book.

>Pic related

The illya alarm, You can find links to it in the other illya threads..

Thanks user

Illya a cute

Hay Sup Forums I've upgraded you're Sakura