I want these men to rise from the dead, invade my country and liberate Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=zs3sx7wiQ9M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsUcvzYCV5k&t=196s
youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw
youtube.com/watch?v=cOaRAvOs3wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

take your cuck fantasies elsewhere, Sven

Always a Pole. I fucking wish you were exterminated by the Germans, for real.

>Liberate KEK

do you think you would be talking swedish in a nazi society?

From the Jews, niggers and Muslims.

Ja, det tror jag. Men vi hade antagligen haft obligatorisk tyska i skolan med, vilket inte vore någonting dåligt.

Rather than wishing for fantasies to come true how about you actually do something to improve your country, Sven?

jag förstår att Sverige kan vara ett gråfall i denna fråga, men i USA eller i t.ex Indien då? Förstår inte om länder kommer att behålla sina språk.

plus att sverige och tyska är så nära varandra

They'd just send you to fight on some front to die

Wish they beat America with the atomic bomb.

Maybe next time we fight all together, under one banner. For what's left of us white people here in America, and for our European cousins.

No need you already got plenty of invaders

Sweden does need a good invading. Lord knows you lot aren'g going to save yourselves. Not to belittle you personally, but sadly, sanity seems to be in short supply in your general population...

I want someone does something, i want someone does something... why don't you save yourself, if you can't even try to save yourself.. you do not deserve saving

>save your country all by yourself! xD it's very easy! xDDD

Mad respect. Yours is a country that knows how to keep its own against larger powers. It seems that these Swedes can't get enough Stockholm syndrome.

You'll be arrested soon, but I agree with you fully Swede brother.

I know the feels
youtube.com/watch?v=YsUcvzYCV5k&t=196s

Yes, let's just beat the people down who are in despair, who are our brothers. Sure...fucking mutt.

And what would he do alone? Shoot a few mudslimes, get arrested and give more political ammunition to the regressives? Or try to get into politics and get figuratively raped by the regressive media? (Followed by literal rape by mudslimes.)

Well, we're not as far gone as our western neighbours, but shit is going down here as well. Regressive control of media seems to be fairly universal in the western world at the time.

You misunderstand. I'm just saying Finns can handle their own shit. Swedes get hard just thinking about getting invaded.

they will just lose again.

Not all of them, us burgers tend to forget that they are much more censored than we are.

Though the result is the same in all of our countries.

>zombie nazis

Finland needs the Ostrobothnians one more.

Sadly, this is as close as you're likely to get.

He should start to organise in political or other manners, networking with other similar groups across EU, make something talk out against ideas he doesn't like. ...talking on Sup Forums is not action.

Shut the fuck up edgeposter. Wishing you were invaded by foreign forces makes you a massive cuck regardless of how good their politics are. That’s the swede mentality though.

It is a start for action, though. The first tep in organizing something is seeing you're not alone with your issue. And that is where Sup Forums comes in.

If you can't understand what i just said to you maybe should think about why you do not want to hear what i am saying...you want something to change? Be the change you want to see.

We all know there is more than enough of us in EU that would side with him or people like him in Sweden if they actually gave a fuck. They are passive as fuck.

Agreed, Pole posters are annoying as shit and act pretentious as fuck too just brcause they are white. Little do they know they will fall pretty quickly when all other white European countries are lost.

Knowing something and seeing it are two entirely different things when you're building up confidence to do something that will make the brainwashed cucks around you ostracize you.

>It is a start for action, though.

No, it's really not. Don't talk about it be about it.

I like you, user. If only more people truly understood the wisdom you're offering in this post.

What the fuck is it with Swedes and wanting to be invaded? eternal cucks?

Ofc you have to come with not so retarded approach to normal people, real life is not Sup Forums. Did i say "go on the streets and preach gassing the non whites?" Of course we need to use our fucking brain to achieve our goals, and not be low life wannabe nazi scum. If you behave certain way already predetermined prejudices will always work against you. So we need to step up and work in a different way but with the same goal. I can tell you one thing... if any party in my country had anything pro immigrant in their programme they would not have any chance to get in power.

Well, my point does mostly stand for starting something from scratch. There are some organizations already in Sweden though that OP could join. One of the most important things to remember, though, is to conduct oneself like a soldier and a gentleman at any protests/rallies and leave the uncivilized shrieking and both figurative and literal shit flinging to the regressives. This will help claim the hearts and minds of the public.

I never implied he would go advocate the gassing of brown people. The swedish zeitgeist is just so fucked that the public could endup ostracizing him for just stating the fact that immigrants are, in fact, the cause of SSweden's exploding crime rate.

Me 2. or just turn back time

youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw

Exactly, you can join already established organisation and become a really loud voice that will attract more people to join. The proper behaviour point stands 100%.

Sorry to tell you, but if the nazi's of old were to invade modern Sweden they would probably wipe out every man, woman, and child after witnessing how degenerate the society had become.

I thought the nazis wanted an aryan master race

Not a load of spotty retarded virgins who cry while masturbating

Be careful what you wish for, OP, you'd probably end up in a concentration camp

did someone say
>liberate?

Il be honest, most of the soldiers would have been normal lads, they were given discipline and structure by solid leadership. A lot of people alive now are good enough

The thing is, if your actions are pure and your intentions honest then nobody should be able to question them. Naturally anything can be argued, but when you are truly living and being your ideals if they are a righteous path I think you'll find it difficult for people to call you into question. If you show people a correct path that leads to happiness they will naturally follow, words are frivolous and ineffective. This is why seeing people being try hards on Sup Forums is so frustrating, because it's quite simply an act of pointless self gratification and by doing that they are robbing themselves and the world of any real tangible gains. The simple act of saying something must be done or what you want to achieve gives you the exact same chemical reaction that achieving or truly working towards that goal would give you without having actually done so.

That's an interesting idea, do you really think it works like that? I mean i could see it working as if people are living up their fantasy ideal through expressing the ideas themselves in speech or in writing and thus thinking that makes them manifest.

The thing is... SJWs and their brainwashed thralls have never argued and never will argue from a position of logic. By extention they will ignore logical and truthful arguments in favor of shrieking their dogma louder and louder. You cannot reason with these people.

Their only salvation is to accidentally commit a sin in the eyes of other SJWs and become themselves targetted. Only then may they be disillusioned enough to see the hypocricy of their ideology, nay, cult, and accept the red pill.

I fundamentally think that this all leads to one of two solutions and both end up in violence. It's either us attacking first or them attacking first. And from what we can see now they are already attacking and we are still in observation mode.

It absolutely does work like that and is proven to work like that through psychology and neuroscience. There are exceptions and it does happen to varying degrees, but it's a real thing. You probably have an example in your own life where you told people you were going to do something, felt good about the thing you were supposedly going to do, and never actually went through with it. In this case it has a lot to do with your motivation for the act itself to be a path to giving people a certain perception about yourself which you can feel was accomplished by telling them that was what you were going to do. If you are honest about it you'll realize a whole fucking lot of what we do is for the perception we want others to have of us, so this is probably happening more often than you think.

Well.. as several people have pointed out and I parroted in my prior post, the SJW ideology is for all intents and purposes, a cult. (You could look up Sargon's videos on cult psychology. Whatever you think of the man, he hit the nail on the head with those videos.)

As several cases of cults have shown, deprogramming a cultist without killing them isn't impossible. It's really bloody hard and the damage the cult caused to their psyche will be forever, but it is possible.

What I am saying is, we shouldn't see the SJWs as a political movement that can be swayed back to the side of reason. We should view them as the cult they are and focus on how to free people from their thrall. I would suggest studying cults and the psychology on cult behavior to this end.

If only... I'll never find happiness otherwise.

Ok but it's not only SJW that's the issue, it's also arabs and blacks that are entrenched inside the nations themselves. 0 integration from the same and creation of parallel culture and society.

>You will never proudly send your sons to summer camps where they learn to have pride in their nations, respect physical fitness and learn to be young men.

Of cource they are a problem. But they're a symptom of the greater rot that has infected our societies. First the cancer needs to be cut out, then it's after effects can be dealt with without further problems.

I see what you mean, and yea that makes sense.
But what will come sooner, the violence or blocking the SJW influence?

Keep dreaming faggot. That's the only thing you can do now.

That remains to be seen, I'm afraid.

Though given the fanaticism the regressives display, I do have a feeling they will resort to violence before they lose their influence. On the bright side, this will also mean that they will lose a lot of support from the general publoc for perpetrating it all. Which is why it will definitely make a lot more political sense to let them start it. We will then end it.

I think your mistake is believing that those people deserve even a moment of consideration in the first place. I personally won't give anybody the legitimacy of my concern or attention if they prove an inability to use reason or even the slightest level of objectivity.

They're morons. Stop legitimizing moronic people and behavior. I'm incredibly dismissive of dogmatic behavior, because it's fucking silly and moronic and I will easily make anybody displaying that behavior feel exactly as stupid as they are.. because I am a reasonable and respectable person, and I display that quite clearly because it's true not just a perception I have of myself. The problem with people who hate SJW's is that they are typically displaying the exact same behavior as the SJW's themselves. At the end of the day the vast majority of people on both sides have no self awareness or objectivity at all.

A fair assesment, but I feel you underestimate the strenght of cult like behavior. Perfectly reasonable people can and will fall victim to cults because they seek companionship or validation. When they are then exposed to echochambers and conditioned to hate "The Other" the grip of the dogma will be strong.

Honestly, cult psychology is terrifying when you look into it.

says the vatnik

your country is about the same as North Korea.
"we have s-400 missiles now! all 2 of them and 1 doesnt work!"

youtube.com/watch?v=cOaRAvOs3wc

And your country is going to be Brazil 2.0. And there is nothing you can do to stop it. Have fun living in favelas, Tyrone-Pedro-Juan.

It really is terrifying. I notice it being displayed here on Sup Forums and it's a source of constant frustration and concern for me. I have no doubt in my mind that the overall "group-think" that has been created here and our counterparts elsewhere on the internet have been created by design, because there's no tool more powerful in psychology to be used to influence and manipulate people.

I've been around long enough to have watched it develop on Sup Forums specifically, believe me when I say this website has become the way it is by somebodies design and they are terrifyingly good at whatever they are doing.

I truly hate this decadent society. They are really destroying everything which is worth fighting for.

It's too late now. The damage has already been done, posting anti-semitic pictures won't change anything.

truth will find its readers

time will come yet again
believe me u fucking commie

No it won't. No second chances anymore. And the funny thing is, that you know I am right. You people are powerless, there is nothing you can do to change the status quo. Nothing. All that is left for you is just to watch how your nations are dying out and being replaced by some retarded savages. Feels good.

You should realize excluding yourself as a source of the problem isn't a productive way to fix it. You are, whether you like it a not, a member of society and whatever it may be is your responsibility to bear same as anybody else. Similarly, the people that you hate are no different than you. We're all the same thing, the moment you lose sight of that is the moment you're displaying the exact same behavior that made everything so fucked up in the first place.

Those men would find you lacking.

Well, at least we weren't retarded savages to begin with.

Die p*le

I know Suomi and Rus are in eternal conflict but can you drop it for the sake of a more important question.

savage

Frog you are mostly certainly a large part of the circumstances for the cucking if Europe

German Empire was best germany.

Doesn't matter. If you can't survive, then you are a failure. All that history and memories of the past are irrelevant, it's only the present that has any meaning. The survival of your people. And you lost it.

I'm going to use this opportunity to offer a very important thought I hope at least one user might seriously consider for a moment: You should be thinking of other people exactly the way you think about yourself, and vice versa how you think about yourself should be the exact same way you think about other people. If you're not succeeding in the monumental task of using absolute objectivity and understanding, you're just another dumb cunt in the vast sea of dumb shitty people that are making such a mess of things.

Poland is a fucking meme country. It's always just been a hotbed for the worst kind of kikes and their slav slaves. Hitler was too kind to their ilk.

>16% muslim population

Well, banter aside, I wouldn't count Europe out just yet. Sure, things will get worse before they get better, but the people's patience will reach a breaking point before the sustainability of the people themselves does. The good thing about a conscript army is that it is made of the people and will side with the people when the time comes.

There is no banter, banter is a lie and we speak truths. South Africans thought the same thing. About patience and army, and uprisings. It didn't happen and nothing can save them now There will be no breaking point. Just apathy. Slow decay and indifference. People will become so apathetic that they won't even care about savages rampaging on the streets. They won't care, won't even notice that. Just quietly live in denial and fear, like they already do in Sweden.

Of course there is time the reaction has only start europe will survive no matter what