twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice chat!

Night Party

It's Rape Time!

What is she saying?

>It's Rape Time!

Momo: Be quiet
MC: What?
Momo: You do not want to show it to other kids, do you?
Momo: Sorry but... I need to mate with you

So says google translate

How do you do it?
Which program do you use to pick the letters?

Poor Momo. She thinks she won't get mindbroken if his hands are tied.

It looks like he mentioned the thing bout their lifespan though?

Can Momo beat the cock? We'll see.

Optical character recognition programs I used sucked so I learnt the Korean alphabet. But google translate is rather low quality for korean in comparison to nip even.
I used www.newocr.com and another I can't find now. As I say, they suck. As in make mistakes on 5 to 10% of characters and you can't correct it unless you know the alphabet anyway.

Lyn can't draw for shit.

I dunno bro, I like his style a lot. sure it's not berserk or Tongari Boushi no Atelier but it has its own good points.

link?

Where did you find the raws?

wasabisyrup.com/archives/59gzTMeCwjQ

You can either use the handwrite tool in google translate itself to draw the characters with your mouse or you can try using an ocr like ocr.space/ (Results may vary with those though)

Oh you think that's why she did it? I figured she thought he'd be unwilling, perhaps due to whatever was said during the conversation about the curse that's on them and also implies she seems to want to force him.
But based on how he fucked Masaki she should know he'd probably be down to fuck anyway. The ropes will just make the whole thing harder to do since she'll lose control of most motor functions

Silly Momo. You can't beat the cock.

Is Momo going to beat the cock? Is the cock even beatable?

Don't be silly user. No one can beat the cock. Anything else might be possible, but not this. Not the cock.

What I am more concerned about is all these yandere flags being erected like mad. Momo does seem like the type who will try to hog Youta all for herself, and in Lumi's case it seems as if her sanity will deteriorate a tiny bit further each time the lad mates with someone.

This is a Korean translation, not a raw.

So either his hands have to touch you, or you're safe if you're wearing gloves. If it's the latter, then she's going to get mindfucked the moment his dick touches her. If it's the former, she might actually be safe.

I'm hoping for the former. It'd be neat having at least one girl not being a mindslave to the MC, just to spice things up and be somewhat of a antagonistic force to him.

D-dropped. A woman never do that

Misaki doesn't seem too stable either

It's skin to skin contact user, not magical hands. If she magically produces an condom and does it super carefully so that no exposed skin touches, maybe.

Don't be silly user, he just tied him because that way the sex scene will be hotter as she will be the one doing the moving

>Lumi's case it seems as if her sanity will deteriorate a tiny bit further each time the lad mates with someone.
poor Lumi

If Momo beats the cock I will give you $150. If she loses to the cock I get $1.50. Any takers?

Momo tests if it's possible to turn Youta into a sex machine that needs his fellatio kept all the time without any kind of interaction or activity, so all and any women can fuck him to keep them from dying. End of harem plan.

I want to die that way user.

I think she's close to turning 20, that why she need Mate with Youta

5 bucks says he doesn't act like someone who's actually been raped after she does him

I am happy best girl will become a mother now.

MC is probably thinking "Oh, so do you want to try this kind play? You pervert girl" and "Maybe I should try some S&M with the others girls too later..."

As much as I would hope for a reverse rape, they are either going to be interrupted or the tables are going to be turned mid-rape.

Dude's already making girls cum despite being a total virgin before getting truck'd. "Not if he enjoyed it" is the most obvious route here.

You mean the second she touches him with her skin.

I mean, I hope she just feverishly rapes him as she "loses to the cock" but I'm not holding my breath.

doesnt stop me from fapping to it.

The other girls were warmed up with foreplay, her first skin contact is probably going to be penetration. She's set up to be mind broken more so than the other girls at this rate.

Why does everyone just assume that she will lose to the cock?

Because she are.

I remember reading like a chap or 2 of this. Have there been any crazy deaths or catfights? And if not does it seem to to be going in that direction? Anything insane? I want to know before I binge read.

Some background girl got raped to death by monsters. There's a setup for some classic fucked up stuff by Lynn, but so far it's still really introducing everything and he clearly has to bang all five of them.

Why is she so best?

Because the cock can't be beaten.

Because he's 3 for 3 so far. The last one hated men too yet is now claiming she loves him.

I'm going to need translations. I figure with the bird appearing this chapter, the other girls know that fucking him with extend their life, so why is she resorting to rape? MC's been pretty damn willing so far.

>Turns a rabid man hater into a thankful cocksleeve in one corrective rape
>Slut that has been lusting for the d the second she knew there was one is going to be harder
Let's be real here, Momo won't beat the cock. The most she can get away with its having weird fetishes like domination or sadism

Translation Script?

Script when?

marumaru.in/b/mangaup/241566

anime please

Summoning ritual for SomeGuy

Hope.