What does Sup Forums think of him?

what does Sup Forums think of him?

"wh*Te"

I think I stopped watching him like two years ago.
He is trying to portray himself as someone he's not. I can't really find the right words, he is an ok guy, but I see the game he is playing.
He is trying to be the big brother but in reality he it the little one, but he is trying hard to impersonate.

looks like typical jew to me. never seen any video from him.

He claims he's neutral, while clearly showing massive leftist bias.

Seems like a cool guy, but not someone I'd trust on political news

Beautiful Tosser

He's literally 56% his dad's Hispanic if I remember

Italian, DeFranco

For a Italian his dad's really brown

I think he needs to go back to shilling my shitcoins.

He's a cock sucking bottom feeder who pushed his fucking merch like Logan pual seriously go eat h his videos on any school shooting or super fucked up shit and at the end of his video he's advertising his shirt and has a link to his Patreon honestly I wouldn't be sad if a crazed fan shot him. Wink wink

Great player for chelsea, shit for england. Bit of a degenerate and did the dirt on his wife.

Also fuck off to Sup Forums with this shit.

dont like the guy. he is trying to be someone he is not

Literally who?

I bet he gives great helmet

Phil used to be all right, but he's been cucking hard recently. He pretends to be unbiased, but it's clear he's a leftist at heart and it affects his reporting.

For a balding cunt, Tim Pool has far more articulate and unbiased videos.

Looks chang-y.

What? I feel like I've heard this before but since I'm not a raging faggot I don't remember

fag like op

Youtube personality.
Who gives a shit.

He does what I wish news did more often? as in investing more time in spelling out for you the news instead of throwing shit around like a fast food restaurant
but he is so fucking emotive that he goes on worthless rants about shit nobody cares about

He clearly shows a slight right wing bias, he even called himself libertarian I think

Liked him when I was 12. He literally hasn’t changed at all since then.

He is reasonably neutral. I count that as a win.

he's like a young Jake Tapper

also de Franco? Like as in James Franco? who is a jew?

He's a kike, isn't he?

He's got those Moore rape genes. There's a lot of "Italian" mutt breeds.

> Offputting voice
> Le 56%
> Irrelevant and exoteric commentary

LOVE HIM

Ugly loser got famous for good click bait with tits

most punchable face on youtube

Faggot with faggy hair and an annoyingly punchable face.

>e-celeb
stop spamming this faggot and these faggot e-celeb threads you fucking faggot
>in all fields

It's because he had a kid. He thinks being a father and being one of the first vloggers to become a success off jewtube makes him an arbiter of morality.

He's the one that really got the trend going of making clickbait videos with tits and using excessive jump cuts to make it look like he's witty, articulate, and not boring as fuck. He originally focused on pop culture and then shifted to news but he was initially smart enough to be cautious when picking sides and tried to limit his leftist bias to not scare off non-leftist viewers. Now that he's built a lot of subscribers, became a father, and made a lot of money, the arrogance has gone to his head. He has become significantly worse with his bias and doesn't even attempt to hide it anymore.

women are inferior beings

he thinks pretty highly of himself and he's a bit dismissive towards information that doesn't fit general consensus, like most normies. he's not funny or informative or as impartial as he thinks he is.

actually yes, I stopped watching after he became a father. He was using the child situation and without that he was portraying him self as a experienced father figure (not in a literal sense), but having three children of my own I realized how hard he is trying to be a grownup.

God, I would love to fuck his wife