Re:Creators

Episode 19 preview

youtube.com/watch?v=VBSzt-Xtw04

>More action
This episode will be as good as the last two. Also
>The story continues, as long as there is someone out there, who believes in my existence
Seems like it will have some talk-offs as well. I'm hyped desu.

Hime is so cool!

How long will Altair continue to humor these weaklings before she cuts them all down?

Until the real enemy reveals herself.

I want to feed the shark

IM SHOUTING SOMETHING AT YOU

Angry Selesia is so beautiful.

So is Shark's manga about her telling spooky stories?

Alice has better angry face.

So she will get another huge in the abdomen in the next episodes. Right?

Why is everyone so mad?

Because they're all getting destroyed by a small girl wearing a funny hat.

>several episodes of actual action

Might this be enough to at least make it watchable in retrospect?

Rui is mad because his Giga Makina is getting blown the fuck out by Charon's manlet mech.

rui avenge alice or yuuya

god ink soon

make your bet

Vote is on Yuuya

If it was Alice then the episode title definitely sounds more like something she'd say at this point in time.

probably death yuuya>alice>sho>magane

How do created worlds work? Will they blow up with the real world if Altair is successful?

Probably disappear with the world of gods. At the very least both Meteora and Altair seem to think so.

big death flag for yuuya and sho episode 19. huge death falg for shark and meteora for episode 20 and 21

Out of genuine curiosity, why does everyone think it's Yuuya next?

gray hair in opening

Hey is old man also on the good side now?

You mean the """""good""""" side? Yes, he became his god's bitch again.

the serie would have been better if hime i would like give free will to the fictional character and fictional world

Sho is for the spinoff titty monster.

>People could somehow continue watching to shit
H o w

>watch to shit

Anime is a good laxative

I expected better than this from Blitz.

Hope his MC appears to teach him a lesson like Charon will do to Selesia.

I hope he does show up, because it's getting kinda boring watching everyone throw themselves at Altair to no avail.

So far Altair spent most of the time fighting Selesia alone though, with occasional help from Rui or Meteora. The first combined attack was at the end of the last episode.

Look at her, how can anyone bully this cutie? Shame on the nippon government and their lackeys.

CHARON

He looks a little more alive now.

Just watched 18. After this episode, I have FINALLY fallen for the Shark. Magane is officially best girl.

I'm rooting for him.

Meteora and the others are not good people.

Selesia is a good person.

Too hotheaded and full of prejudices though, how many innocent people did she kill because she couldn't properly talk with them? It probably only works for her because Matsubara doesn't allow a situation in which she makes a big mistake.

I don't think she is hotheaded. But she has a lot of initiative so she's not afraid of striking who she sees as her foes

She's good for my dick.

She immediately picked a fight with a demigod that clearly looked outworldly. What if instead of erasing her mech she wiped out her country instead as a reply to that offense? That lack of diplomacy could have had immense costs.

In the same way her attacking Mamika, a character that was never intent to kill her almost lead to her death.

>She immediately picked a fight with a demigod that clearly looked outworldly.
She didn't strike me as such in the beginning. She looked more comparable to Gil back then than this unbeatable behemoth she is right now.

I like how she squeezed in two sword strikes against yuuya between everything

I'm not too sure why but the action rings hollow.

Welcome to the club

Are his eyes really red? I mean, compared with what was seen before.

Her base strength was probably the same though, she literally knocked vogelchevalier back using a sword whip and was never pushed one centimeter back. She just has more powers now that she isn't even using for the fight.

Though the point was that Selesia shouldn't have attacked someone knowing nothing about their abilities and position, or keep raising the stakes when the opponent has been clearly holding back the whole time. The whole Charon episode is probably a result of her antagonizing too much, as was her getting an extra hole.

I think so, I'm not completely sure.

The thing I don't understand is that she just did that to see what Altair looks like when she realizes that she has fucked up/lost. What about what she looks like when she reaches her goal? The writing has been on the wall for so long for her defeat since her goal is too vile to be attainable. Meteora already sliced her up into two and everyone knows she'll only get as far as the plot will allow her to. Why not all the way?

Yeah, but that's to us. From Altair's prospective, she's thinks she is (and actually is) one step ahead, so when she loses it'll be all the more satisfying.

I really wonder if Souta's asspull will be satisfying though. All the preparations by both sides will be pointless over something someone with no talent and barely related to anything did on a whim.

I bet you he's going to bring Setsuna back, mark my fucking words.

He's going to fuck up whatever be does.

Oh no, her hat has blown off!

They've almost gouged our eyes out with the way she is going to lose since episode 14, and watching it unfold doesn't feel that ingenious and it almost sidelines almost all of the rest of the cast against the overarching plot. They had to throw away one fundamental rule about how things work just to give Souta his initiative instead of having him work around the challenge, which is the audience, us

Is he evil?

Sho, Hikayu and Erina? Does she count?

Altair didn't know about Meteora's plan then, but she could have not used it and let Meteora take the opportunity instead. Arguably the Vogelchevalier would be another summon though, since it breaks the rules of the world just as much as any character.

No. He's the hero.

Meteora is a good girl.

Would you stick your dick in crazy if they loved humanity?

If she likes humanity, surely she'll like MY humanity.

It will be some form of entertaining at the very least
>still have no idea what the first two chapters of her manga are about

She explicitly states of characters but not summons so I'm thinking Vogelchevalier doesn't do as much as Selesia does. Maybe because it adheres to the same rules of magic as her so it doesn't do much to tense up the world.

>Maybe because it adheres to the same rules of magic as her
But then Syo, Charon (with his robot) and Erina doesn't count either. And also comes the question of why cloning gigas machina almost kicked Altair out of the universe.

Syo's stand is something different to Yuuya's and has different mechanics at work. Copying Gigas Machina is her pushing her magic to its limits. Maybe realizing the characters from the two dimensional worlds is what puts the strain on the real world. Erina and Charon may not count if that's not the way it goes, I'm not completely sure but I'll take Altair's world for the subject.

If she wins and ends the world she'll look like a smug bitch, and she always looks like that. It's no longer exciting for Magane. She wants to see that composure shatter completely. And there's nothing to enjoy anymore if her plan succeeds.

But Vogelchevalier has clear different mechanics from Selesia as well. Selesia is only strong and can fly, she doesn't have any of the magic Vogelchevalier can realize. That's just as much if not bigger difference than Syo and Yuya.

Selesia could still be linked to the magic Vogelchevalier has. Like, something along being the heart of the magic she has.

Because you have zero reason to give a shit about Charon and Selesia's reunion and drama and you already know none of them on the other side can scratch the mary sue. They could have at least had some kind of flashback or characterization of the guy before having him appear since he's obviously a bit more important than pink/syo.

I don't think she would.

Kirito flipped his switch.

They can poke holes in her defense but her limit is not determined