THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
Seriously, why is this shooting being propagandize more than others?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
youtube.com/watch?v=8LJlD8O1YxM
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-shooting-sro-20180222-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XU9c22E1E9k
archive.is/RRgdh
youtube.com/watch?v=51yrzw6jWns
youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

doesnt this spic wish he had a gun to defend himself instead of a fucking phone?

My guess it distracts from other news, mainly that the vaunted mueller investigation/russia collusion looks to be fabricated story by msm. Vegas got memory holed real quick, which is funny because we still dont know much about it.

Also, 4 hours?

Because the ones who didn't get killed are at that sweet spot where they still trigger the "protect children" instinct, but also can stutter out grabber talking points on TV.

You're either with the children or against them.

I heard something bigger happened in Vegas a few months ago. Did I dream this?

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Israel tried to nuke Vegas but Blackwater fucked them up.

>we still dont know much about it.
I love how a guy rich enough to buy many fully automatic weapons or even a mini-gun didnt use one for his well planned mass shooting or why he'd use 5.56 over .308 for the range he was shooting at

Maybe because the USA had in 20 years 21 school shootings and now more frequently

>bunch of whites died in Vegas
>bunch of jew children died in Florida

Kids are usually liberal.
Vegas victims were country music fans.
They being kids are easy to manipulate when they seen their heroes telling them what to do.
It looks good to get into college, could potential lead to a career.
There is a reason the media only broadcasts students who agree with forcing their anti-gun views.
It's amazing how the kids talk about how there is almost 'family-like' atmosphere at the school before the shooting, but all of them talked about the shooter being some crazy kid. Maybe they pushed a Trump supporter too far?

Maybe because people are finally tired of getting killed at school

But le main stream meteor said they have had 18 just this year!

fpbp

Against them. Children are idiots.

>doesn't have a gun
>needs to hide with weeping cowards

fuck the children

It's weird how not one victim/family memeber is voicing opinions that goes against the msm narrative.

So the next one will have the people in the streets begging to be disarmed.

So you're the reason the Pick and Save is out of tin foil. How am I going to wrap my sandwich?

*I meant that in a non-John Podesta way sorry

One.zero five mass shootings (whatever that may mean) a year! Turn in all your guns now, goy!

>why is this shooting being propagandize more than others?
because they are getting desperate.

The media was just waiting for it to happen so they could jump in and give the kids scripts and employ some crisis actors, too.
Also, there is clear evidence that the shooter was abused at the school and they're avoiding that subject like the plague.
Bring it up every time this is mentioned.

Because X gives you an advantage in a fight against an opponent who doesn't have X, X should be banned.
Solve for X.

A coworker of mine:
>these massacres don't happen anywhere but in the US
My gf:
>how dare you imply these kids are being politically manipulated, they've suffered so much!
My mom:
>18 school shootings this year already! I think it's time to seriously restrict gun ownership

Why don't people think for themselves? Why are they so easily politically manipulated?

DO SOMTING AMIGOS!!!

>Vegas victims were country fans
THIS. Remember the (((news exec))) who tweeted she had no sympathy for the victims? Pepperidge farm remembers....

Excellent rallying speech from NRA LEADER Wayne LaPierre speech today at CPAC: youtube.com/watch?v=8LJlD8O1YxM

You need to update this. There was jurt breaking news the school officer never even tried to find the kid. He just retired from duty because they were about to fire his ass

Criminals will have X as where non-criminals will not have X.
Giving all criminals an advantage over non-criminals forever.
Solve for X.

link

Why do you hate CHILDREN Sup Forums?

>more propoganda around this shooting than others
Nigga please, i still hear news about sandy hook

Jews own Las Vegas, so I doubt it.

Because Cruz got the new high score in the High School division

Yeah. Larry Silverstein owned the WTC faggot.

democrats needed an issue to rally behind for their midterms

"fuck Trump" was losing steam

The US will continue to breed violence and apathy:
-As long as teens today are groomed to be narcissistic sociopaths, taking selfies and idolizing superficial and temporary vanity.
-As long as the elder people in the US continue to push their own conservative and liberal agendas, over practical sustainability.
-As long as teens ostracize each other and relentlessly target and harass intended victims, both through technology and at school.
-As long as US society looks down at skilled and physical labor, demeaning entire populations as worthless, and mocking hard work.
-As long as Americans continue to look the other way when they see something wrong, either because they are benefiting from the scam or are too lazy or feckless to speak up.

He’s in a closet alright

whats this?

Sometimes even if you despite something, you can still respect something about it. If there's anything I respect about niggers, it's that they aren't pussies like these liberal non-nigger kids. They fucking beat the shit out of people; what makes them niggers is they unleash their fighting spirit based on instinct, instead of using their head to determine when to fight.

On the other hand, these cucks will never take up arms ever. They are white sub-niggers, nothing more..

I'd love to finish Cruz's unfinished business at this point, lazy fast food scarfing bastard... (of course I'm talking about Ted, FBI :^})

They're pretty fucking annoying.

Dang.

Yeah, how come you're so easily politically manipulated?

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-shooting-sro-20180222-story.html
Bad link, more incoming

X=criminal intent.

Measurable in steps taken to commit the crime, step 1 get a gun.

God I'd completely forgotten this tranny power rangers shitshow...

I think you're right.
This gun thing has really lit a fire under the asses of the useful idiots.

Getting a gun is not criminal intent.
I own a gun and that does not make me a criminal.

use a zip lock sandwich bag you pleb.

But if you were to commit a crime, would you value a gun?

Only half correct, because X=criminal intent=gun. Whether you forbid guns is irrelevant, since they'll ignore it either way. Also:
As user points out, the act of getting a gun can't be used to diagnose criminal intent, especially when the vast majority of gun aquisitions are by total-non-criminals.

from my point of view the children are evil.

How come Sup Forums can manipulate normies?
If we can doesn't it seem obvious that well funded, professionally staffed organizations can do even more?
Media makes people stupid because stupid people are easier to sell to.

Isn’t it funny that a bunch of well spoken school kids who happen to have extensive knowledge about guns and well written talking points and sound bites prepared all happened to be in the place where a shooting happened and available to talk to CNN and travel around giving political speeches instead of working or going to school?

Really tests my testes.

remind me again why anybody should give a shit about the opinions of someone who hasnt even graduated high school yet?

just gib everyone guns lul

>Would you value something everyone should always value anyway, even if you weren't committing a crime?
Duh; I also value the internet and free speech, you mong.

The OA. Netflix series:
youtube.com/watch?v=XU9c22E1E9k

lmao I bet you were in the closet you faggot

Why can't be used?

If someone wants to commit a crime, it's open about it and then gets a gun, does that value as criminal intent?

It makes sense, the platform is trying to unite disparate groups only united by their lust for gibs and their hatred for white men (and self-flagellating virtue-signalling cucks).

Yeah and eat a bunch of BPA. Good luck with your testicles manlet.

that guy reminded me to Ted kennedy speech after the State of the Union address.
Fake outrage and all.
just found out as well they are ALL budding young actors, blond bitch behind them is their coach and teacher.

Sup Forums can't manipulate anything. It's like a pigeon in a Skinner box.

More importantly, if someone wants to commit a crime, is open about it, and DOESN'T get a gun, that STILL can constitute criminal intent. Thus a gun is irrelevant.

because his friends died or something

yup, pretty sad

arent there too many people as it is

shouldnt we condone more mass shoottings

welp. this is going to take a lot of rope.

Because the Russia Investigation is dead and this is what the Dems are trying to ride for the 2018 elections now.

If Trump was smart he'd get sessions to start indicting members of the Obama Administration, DNC, Hillary's Campaign, and the FBI, for Rigging the Democratic Primary, using the fake dissier to spy on him, and using the media to bring McCarthyism Back. That would end this Gun Shit real quick, and immediately put the dems in jail and on the defensive. I'm a liberal and I want to see scorched earth on the democratic paid-to-lose social justice faggot party.

Unless he's just an establishment pussy.

When I was a senior in high school, one of my classmates died in a motorcycle accident. I don't recall anyone suggesting a ban of motorcycles. (though they should be. fuck those fags)

All these mother fuckers look like they're college seniors. Not high school seniors. Seriously.

But if you say something like "I wanna be a school shooter" and the FBI get tipped about it, should you be legally able to get a gun?

All these jewish drama club attention whore kids are annoying as fuck, and every piece of media of them is loaded with talking points from a SuperPAC. There is nothing genuine about them.

extinction burst

>why is this shooting being propagandize more than others?
I don't know, but it's definitely getting shilled here more than the rest had been. They're pushing really hard this time.

It was AL Tal weed of whatever that Saudi princes name is. he had his mercenary group attack, it was in hopes of killing that other prince. the killing of civilians was to stretch the police thin and send a message to Trump.
the dude that was dead that they said did it all was just the arms supplier.
Trump went to Saudi after that and next thing to happen was al tal weed was shutdown and everyone involved executed.

you can likely now understand why it was covered up, because people would have been calling for an all out war, but it's taken care of.

>bullpup
Ew, moonman fell for the jew meme.

theyre putting something in the water

Israel did vegas

>bullpup
no its not. he's holding the mag in his left hand

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

It's a town full of glow in the dark niggers.

Midterms

Sauce?

see
also watch this advertisment predictive programming.
youtube.com/watch?v=51yrzw6jWns

This "shooting" was either faked or state sponsored, and this time they are abusing psychiatry to enact their agenda. Please help make memes exposing this here:

Has nothing to with putting kids on drugs before they're even 10, no sir.
Also, someone got raped today. Time to cut off every man's dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko

nice edit out of the earpiece