Made in Abyss

Tsukushi finally gave these guys names, anyone willing to translate them?

>Tsumuredo
>Ierume
>Old Man Zapo

Zapo is the coolest one.

Unrelated but not worth it's own thread:

Is there a particular reason Reg has a maid headband or is it just a pun on the title "Meido in Abisu" (Maid in Abyss). I only started the manga the other day so a simple Yes/No is fine

there doesn't seem to be a reason he wears it, aside from having the joke where Ozen bangs it back into place while he's unconcious

I think it's just a "hero's tiara/crown", like many young fantasy main characters used. The artist always liked this kind of thing.

That's only when others are around. Imagine what he does with Marururk when Ozen goes out to the surface.

>meido in abyss
I was really curious about that but now it makes a lot more sense.
We'll probably end up finding out whoever made the robots had them act as "maids" cleaning up all the terrors in the abyss

Not シムレド?

it's out, no bamboozle this time

Most likely Shimuredo, yes.

confirmed

>there are "people" in this thread right now who keep hitting F5 on the torrent page waiting for subs instead of setting up an RSS to fetch it automatically when it's up

Did they really have to show the training? I think they could've easily skipped that.
Tb.h at this pace we might not make it to Faputa.

>make to Faputa

9 is Nanachi and killing Meaty
10 is Bone 1
11 is Bone 2
12 is Faputa

Starting today, I want to become exactly like Bonedude.

don't forget that 13 is Srajo

>simulator

I like your optimism, user. Never lose it.

>user in charge of having a cute daughter

We don't know that yet.

Aninari is the most overrated animator of all time

>Simulator
>Jerome
>Grandpa Zapp

no one fucking knows

I want to see Lyza more than ever now.

Eldritch Lord, Srajo the Mysterious was better

Shimredd, Yerme, Zapo

Are those the most hated kana?

>The Great Fault

Looks like a hole left by Gravitational Beam Emitter.

There's nothing wrong with them, it can just be ambigious if the handwriting is weird.

I'm guessing an actual jap would have no problem figuring it out.

Anyone else think this episode was beautiful and didn't have a problem with the pacing? I definitely consider it one of the best despite adapting the least pages for some reason. The insert song does a lot I guess.

some of the TLers in the pic are japanese

This episode was great

Those lashes are awful, looks like her eyes are lined with fur.

>every white whistle is an ominous, powerful figure shrouded in mystery
>except Lyza, who's a cute blonde girl
Which loophope did she abuse?

The main track was su fucking spot on during the last 1/3 of the ep

I think they redeemed themselves somewhat because I expected them to slow this bit down, with the second half of the flashback and the training and all that.

It does, though I was mainly reacting to the name in the anime. I recall the manga translation called it "The great fall".

What an user said a while ago about the "Event" happening being something akin to the Earth getting another layer might explain it, where people was forced to use a beam emitter to make a hole.

I fucking hate this show. I mean I love it, but I fucking hate it. At this rate we'll never get to the really good stuff and it'll end with a "read the manga lol".

>the back cracking sound

She grinded PvP instead of PvE

>Maruruk crying
>Music kicks in
I knew I was going to be sad, but way to twist the knife.

Is him Gwyn?

Does Riko stop being useless after this episode? It's implied she's going to become a badass like Lyza right?

She managed to beat the dick

>Grand Marshal Lyza

Good episode

you can not be evil with a whale shaped Whistle, its too moe

You can't just cheat on a Rubik cube by painting it white.

Lord of Taking a Shit.

She becomes extra useful by paving the way to the introduction of Bunny Cunny.

but that is a 3D puzzle all white no hints

10/10 episode for me, even with the added hippo scene at the start.

Gwyn wasn't evil
He went only mad when he desperantly tried to keep the Flame alive and was also a bit afraid of humans so he confined the first humans to the Ringed City but a breach to the Abyss opened there and they feasted enough humanities to become strong enough to break free and spread around the world

That's never implied.
She's supposed to be a normal kid that knows a lot about the Abyss, but has an overpowered robot to protect her.

But he is very kind

Jesus, Bondrewd is such a god awful spelling. We've already got all these people pronouncing it Bondroood.

How else would you pronounce Bondrewd with syllables available in Japanese?

It's been written as Bondrewd here since the beginning. Tsukishi even made that the official Western spelling BECAUSE of the Sup Forums translation. It's a fine spelling, and it sounds cool.

His name has been liberated and officially approved.

Should be Boondold t b h

Ozen x Lyza fun adventures spinoff when?

Do you think Ozen comforted Lyza on lonely nights before she had a husband?

Did anyone else lose it here, this face was perfect?

More like Lyza used Ozen to relieve her "stress".

Where is the previous thread?

>早く服を着ないと風邪ひくよ…
Ozen is such a good girl.

I don't like the shadows. The ones around her mouth especially. They look awful.

In the archive

>Magnificent adventures

That and her very voluptous hair tell me that she's got an extremely thick mommy bush down there.

>A smile worth thousands of relics
Sanity restored Ozen is best Ozen
The day Maruruk will be ready to take her place she will commit to the last dive probably so she can be together again with Lyza

Now that the OST is out, anyone knows the name of the song that plays during the sunrise and Marulk's farewell?

Mitty's titties.

Because it looks like they just slapped pre-cut shadow ovals in a second layer over her eyes in photoshop

desu I want to fug Ozen badly, and that sound she made didn't deter me the least.

Auntie Ozen's justice is swift and merciless.

"Just fucking kill me" 2:31

A virgin Mary imagery.
I knew something was missing

She doesn't have those anymore

>SFX: loli rekt noises

This dumb potato is running at you at very high speed
What would you do here?

Now

>he doesn't know about the Annihilator's real nature

She's waiting at the bottom of the abyss in her fluffy form, along with Prushka.

Dekopin.

>Lyza the Analhilator

>didn't show Ring
>didn't show gatekeepers

>monster
Fucking rude.

I want to comfort Maruruk

>she still delivered a dead fetus
You didn't try hard enough Ozen.

I felt offended by that as well.

Stop crying you dumb trap.

Golem get ye gone

Official spelling is Marulk just like official spelling is Bondrewd. Can't have it both ways user.