Trump's Next Democrat Smackdown?

Could Trump be planning another 4d chess move similar to the DACA Jill?

>Say he'll legalize DACAs, but you gotta fund the wall
>Dems shit the bed
>"Guess they don't care about helping immigrants!"

>Say he'll ban jump stocks, raise the age to buy a gun to 21, and increase background checks, but you gotta arm teachers
>Dems shit the bed
>"Guess they don't care about stopping school shootings!"

WTF I love gun control and amnesty now

FUCKING AUTOCORRRECT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So if he doesn't fix anything on either problems, he'll still get the 2020 election?

I mean, 4D chessing the Demoncrats is cool, but if he doesn't actually accomplish anything either for or against, why should you vote for him?

Well, I'm the case of the gun control issue, I think most of his supporters would be happy with nothing happening. As far as the wall goes, he's still got nearly 3 years to do that and I think there's a decent chance he'll get it done.

It doesn't really matter what narrative he's trying to spin, whether true or false, they control the MSM. Reality is controlled by them. That's 5000d underwater chinese massage

Honestly, many of his policies I don't agree with. And I used to think the man a buffoon. But given how he's been evicerating the regressive media, I've begun to like the man just for that.

How cute, OP thinks there is some master plan, not just flailing and throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Was it exciting to vote in your first presidential election?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

His proposal to restrict weapons for anyone under 21 is retarded.
What if an 18 year old signed up for the military? Serves for 2 years and then what? He's not able to own a civilian modified version of his military rifle?

Because Republicans only care about going against those "stoopid libruls" rather than actually being competent leaders

This! So very, very this!!!
He isn't going to ban anything. He's making the libtards look like a bunch of assholes.

Daily reminder that the smartest states all vote red.

True, What do you want to bet they'd make an exception just for that case though?

>I'm so smart that I'm going to buy a house in the middle of nowhere

Said no one ever.

if a commie is running every sane individual will cast a vote against that commie. Whether or not you get exactly what you want allowing commies to outright gain control again merely because you took the retarded stance of abstaining from voting because its a fucked up system is treasonous.

Yes democracy is a sham. Yes the system is rotten to the core. But we must act upon every opportunity to make communists cry.

>wanting to live anywhere near communists

Bet it was exciting for you when you lost the last election. So how was it that the guy " just flailing and throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks" beat your candidate even when she had the media putting their thumb on the scales for her?

The Democrats cannot agree to any of those proposals as it would destroy their popularity within the party ahead of important elections.

If the Dems actually do it they are the worst political party in the world at politics.

Sorry, I forgot to turn my shitposting flag off from a different thread. As if I'd ever vote for either of the major party candidates in the last election.

>i'm so smart i'm going to buy an apartment in cuckblock surrounded by niggers and communists

said no one ever