twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not white

good for you

now kindly fuck off

The hot ginger omg

AAAAAALLL STATES

REEEEEEEEEPORT THE FUCK IN RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Wish I were in the land of Dixie...

Daily reminder that being blonde haired and having blue eyes doesn’t automatically qualify you as white. Even Jews and nogs can have these traits, ffs. You are only white if you have 100% European.

European DNA*

NC here. Not feeling too good recently.

no shit that dying your hair doesn't make you white. see his eyebrows? not blond.

You're not 100% Jewish unless you're conforming to all 617 mitzvot, you dirty fucking kike. About that Temple...

What part of ar you from

Not Jewish, just entertained by American stupidity. Proud 100% European being called non white by le 56% face because of brown eyes. I just want to remind you that having white features doesn’t equal being white, only DNA can tell you.

la creatura..

Mississippi reporting in

Mississippi checking in.
sko rebs

Nonwhite creature 3/10.

czech'd

Or 100% Persian. Iran : land of aryans

the South will rise again

thanks for all the west africans
>Confederates lost war to potatoes

reporting from 479

>Tejas

>bowie knife
>texas

Leaf here.

I recently tried Shiner Bock. That's some quality stuff right there.

SC reporting.
First out, last in.

601 here

rollin down a backwoods Tennessee by-way, one arm on the wheel

Best Carolina checking in, even though Asheville is chock full of faggots, Charlotte is chock full of niggers, and Raleigh is chock full of Yankees, it’s still a comfy 2A State

>blue eyes
>nigger pic
lay off the pot, aquafresh

Lived in GA now in Michigan. Less niggers and the culture here is almost identical to southern culture.

I met a girl on Bumble down here in Florida and shes from Raleigh...

Literally one of the worst girls Ive ever met in my life. I went on two dates with her and hated almost every minute of it. She was insufferable.

HQ of Dixie reporting in.

That nigger literally got surgery to make his eyes white look it up you fucking Dutch faggot

Don't let these faggots get to you. If you grew up in the south, you are a brother. Southern whites have more in common with southern blacks than with western whites.... so long as you ain't a a nigger

Hi, concerned citizen, checking in.

Hi, concerned citizen, checking in.

Northern Florida reporting in!

Kill all Federalist.
Slaughter all Yankess and leftist.
Gas the bankers amd financers and puppet politicians and "professors"!

Hail Dixie and Hail Florida! Deo Vindice!

Inauthentic Southerner from NC checking in (Not that NC is inauthentic).

TN here
>who has best bbq?
>who is the most hated?
>why yankees hate themselves so much?

based michigan. outside of detroit at least

Soon.

AZ reporting in.

GA hereeeeee. Reporting ATL beaners to ICE is your civic duty.

>devils backbone
>anheuser-busch piss

Texas here. Gimme some feedback on this idea of mine

we'd have to do something about new mexico should your dream have a chance to come true.

all my friends have nothing but good things to say about texas. we envy your growth, politics, and social values.

512 checking in

Tennessee clique reporting in!

I'm here with you brother.
GA master race.

Hey yall, I appreciate the thread.

need to add
>Then they came for LGBTQWERTY and i didn't speak because i wasn't mentally ill.

Manassas reporting in.

Kek. So true.

West TN reporting in

North East TN reporting in

Checked

Literally got CSA notes in front of me. Apparently men on my grandmothers side volunteered to serve the CSA as foreign volunteers from Britain and brought the notes back home when the CSA lost.

They are dated February 17th 1864 in the city of Richmond. Pretty bad condition but still legible.
I guess I have some links to the south then?

>we get movies about Lincoln, Nixon, and even LBJ, but not Andrew Jackson
Hollywood would fuck it up anyway

Central GA reporting in

Nashbro, what's up

Oregon reporting in. Counting down the days until I finish my Geophysics M.S. and move to Alaska to drill oil.

That's really cool actually. I've never seen any in person besides at a museum

i like the idea. some of my favorite people are from az. and az has flagstaff, which is pretty comfy from what i hear.

also apparently nm has an area with oceanic climate, which my goal is to put down roots in an oceanic climate

>all racist johnny rebel songs have been removed from youtube
YOU DON'T BELONG IN DIXIE

ive got so many boi. really good condition too and super neat.

South Carolina. First out. LAST IN.

Check out this guy. Fellow GA bro. North GA based southern Varg with out the murder and church burning shit.
See thread. He's doing a meet and greet soon in central ga that I'm thinking about going to.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYMwVY-8by4

304 West Virginia here. Lincoln was a fucking criminal and my state was the bastard child of political rape. Most West Virginians were confederates.

How? I had 8 direct ancestors who fought for the South/NC. This isn't fair REEE

Hotty Tiddy

They got bought out. You're acting as if their product magically turned to shit after the buyout.

You are now welcome in the republic of Texas.

of all the places to leave OR for, i suppose AK would be alright

I fucking love Oregon. The people here, on the other hand, are the worst.

I had some Alabama $100 notes from 1861.

Kentucky reporting in.

Colatown reporting in, Charleston is still #1
Daily reminder that blacks are NOT Southern and neither are you if you have either

my endgame is to build my family in an oceanic climate, so OR or WA would be my first choices, but yeah, the people... if only those nazis in eugene could get rid of all of the undesirables

>fuck Louisville
ehhhhh

more thicc dixie belles?

is her name jessica?

some jewish director would make andrew jackson evil

From Texas.

You're not wrong.

checked southern bro. Kansas here. I know we are not of the South but we still love the idea of self governance.

I went to WV to camp with my mom and some of her yank friends, first thing we saw when we crossed into WV on 66 was a battle flag on some hill
everyone in the car groaned and someone pondered why they would have a confederate flag if they split off from VA just to avoid the confederacy, i had to suppress my laughter

Really, Is it uncommon to see them then? I guess its unusual to see them outside of the US but I'd thought they would be extremely common there considering millions of notes were printed.

You can actually still make out the clerk's signature who signed the notes and its two different clerks which makes me think the notes in front of me may have been part of a batch that were either lost or destroyed through time. They were kept in my great grandmothers purse for decades even through WW2. Survived a bomb blast when the house didn't during the Blitz in 1940-1941. Crazy life of a bank note.

Inside the same purse was a bank note dated from 28th November 1945 from a Portugese bank(now owned by China) of 100 in their money from the colony of Mozambique,note is in good condition aswell. Thing is there's no record of this batch being printed(at least from quite a lot of google searches for the serial numbers and dates) so I contacted the bank today which is based in the far east and awaiting word on that one.

I'm starting to wonder who the fuck my grandmothers family actually were and how the hell we even have links to Portugal and Mozambique post WW2. It's not exactly something you'd find in those days.

that's a heartening image

Sounds like they were spies. I'm not really sure if the notes are uncommon, but my grandfather who's a serious civil war buff doesn't have any that I know of.

Also I have a similar image hung up on my wall

>no valiant /dixie/ soldier

slide thread, stop bumping sage