Does having a white collar job make you superior?

I just can’t help but feel pity for trade cucks and retail wage cucks toiling away past the age of 28. Anyone else have this feel? Just something about dressing business casual and not being surrounded by plebs feels marvelous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't make you superior, but superior people end up in white collar jobs

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Makes me feel superior. Just took a six figure job in the lowest cost of living region in the country. I'm effectively making close to fuck you money and I'm not even 30 yet. Not to mention it's software so I don't have to wear a cuck suit and my job will be the last to be automated.
Feels right.
Now if only I could find a girlfriend to be rich with.

No. If the government's policies weren't so shit that they fucked over the working class, I'd love to do blue-collar work, but as it is I need to get a shitty white-collar job for economic reasons.

If we had fewer lifelong government bureaucrats in politics, things wouldn't be this way

>tfw neet
>tfw get to do whatever i want when I want
>Tfw could die tomorrow and not be worried or troubled with it
>tfw seeing wagecucks toil day in and day out in a society that hates them yet demands their participation
>mfw telling people I will never get a job and watching how mad they get

>dressing business casual

You just revealed the plebbiness of your middle management job.

Nothing is better than being a small business owner. There is no better feeling than working for yourself and making your own money.

Working a white collar job just means you are a slave to some Jew making millions more than you

It definitely feels good especially being a wealthy black man surrounded by dirt poor whites. However I feel sympathy for them. They got screwed by unfettered capitalism.

>Tfw I can travel the world and buy all the shit you wish you had on a whim
I'm going to get a VR headset and upgrade my rig so I can fuck your waifu. Stay poor.

Actually being a large business owner feels better.

>161533270
If your dick is under 8 inches she will always fake her orgasms with you though.

I'm you but not a communist. Feels good to be honest knowing that there's a 95% chance the old white guy standing next to me makes less than I do.

>small business owner
thanks dad!

I never cared for money all that much. I care more about the connections the job gives me and I definitely like who I'm with right now despite it being a memejob. funnily enough, I wouldn't have that sorta interaction if I'm in some management position because you'd interact with fewer people so it would be boring as shit.

Architectural engineer here. Best of both worlds. High pay, 30% of my time is in the field.

8x6 my man. Satan blessed me with a fat cock and money. Your waifu is mine.

>software
>currently being outsourced to Manesh and Pajeet
>thinking its not the 1st thing to be automated

whew lad

You couldn't pay me 200k a year to work a trade. I'd rather work inside, using my head, being able to dress up in a suit to go to work, and having co workers with an IQ above 70 even if it means I make less money than a tradesman.

and yes, if by about 28 you're not working a white collar job that means you probably won't ever, which means you're a loser .

>>Tfw I can travel the world and buy all the shit you wish you had on a whim

Nope, I get to WWOF they pay me to fly to their country and teach me organic farming as a farmhand. Ive spend 1 year in italy with free housing food and only had to "work" 4 hours a day while I got to write poetry and my plays and paint.

Ofc you can probably afford all the other self-indulgent items but that is a small price for me to pay for my freedom. I have something you can never buy and that's time

NEET life lacks satisfaction too much for me. Having goals and dreams is what stops me from necking some days.

Does it really though?

Id rather just own multiple small businesses, better knowing all of my employees and having full control of every situation.

Who needs more than 500k a year?

>if by about 28 you're not working a white collar job that means you probably won't

So what is your age and white collar job?

>He still thinks the outsourcing meme is real
There's a reason the h1-B visa program is a thing. Because pajeet can't be trusted to develop anything of quality. So they bring them here and have them do shit quality tech support jobs. Software is one of those things that you can't get away with cutting corners on forever. A decade was long enough for all of the major companies to realize that the money they saved on outsourcing was quickly lost in refactoring the shit code from Delhi.

I agree most NEETS dont use the time to pursue their passions or have a creative ambition, im lucky I have hobbies Painting, poetry, gardening, pottery, teaching myself sailing, lots of volunteer work

I live in the rust belt. Global capitalism killed this area. 50 years ago all these people's parents filled the factories and made solid middle class incomes. Their children are all on welfare and oxycodone. It's sad.

27 years old and I've been a electrical engineer since 25.

>Software

You might be rich but we both know deep down, you're a fat loser fuck who is probably grotesque, on the PLUS SIDE at least you're a rich fat loser fuck that is grotesque!

Takes a lot of hard work can admire that, what is your business venture?

There is no such thing as a NEET, if you're 18 or above and not working you're a parasite. If your parents could not take care of you you would literally die.

You're not a neet if you have a job you fucking poser.

You're a cuck dude, Owning your own business is far superior in every way.

Owning blue collar businesses is the only alpha profession and makes you dirty rich. Start a construction company, open an auto body shop, or a repair garage anywhere on the east coast and you will be filthy rich while not having to answer to anyone else.

Okay 99.9% of men who work trades do not own their own business, and the few that do they barely break even. Very few men run successful high profit businesses. I agree that's an awesome way to live, but its just not realistic for most men.

anyone and everyone who can make more. Comes down to if you can do it or not, clearly you can't.

>"I don't want to make more then 500k a year" t. Cuck

And I know a couple (they work on my house) and none of them are what I consider rich.

I dont have one here but when you get to fly out to the Mediterranean for free and they pay for your housing and you pick veggie sfor 2-4 hours a day its not a job. Here I just paint all day and read, enjoy my free time

>electrical engineer

How very unimpressive. So, do much "engineering", or are you a fucking line or maintenance supervisor in some kind of plant? Also, 90% of you freshly minted engineers don't make a pimple on the ballsack of the old timers.

People with expenses and a lifestyle that can burn through that much money?
I hate statements like that. When I started working I asked why I could ever need that much money coming out of college. 5 years later at double that salary I left my company to find a better opportunity. My expenses are still low but if there is a chance to be more successful, you'd be a huge wad of soy.

After working in upper management for a tech company i can say this is true. Sure pajite can pump out code for cheap, but expect it to be vulnerable and have security breaches on day 1 of production roll-out.

>Gas fire place

Do they not have a hearth?

Sounds like some sad baby boomer platitudes. I am a NEET and support myself, selling my painting and sperm occasionally. Currently Im teaching my self to cook iranian food and painting in the style of Franz Kline and Robert motherwell, next month I might start sculpture

Any lifestyle that burns that type of money os degenerate, plain and simple.

What do you spend your money on? Don't tell me you drive those faggy shitbox European cars?

I literally cannot find enough shit to spend money on so I just save.

That person thinks 500k is a lot of money, probably a blue collar pleb. Its amazing how few people know what real wealth is in this country. We have 540 billionaires in the US alone.

>collar
makes you a slave like any other

I had a white collar job until I was 28 before enlisting in the Army and trying out for SF.

I felt my soul being crushed a little bit more everyday toiling away in some shitty office with complete dweebs and their stupid office jargon always wanting to ‘touch base with you’.

Now I get paid to jump out of airplanes, shoot guns, blow shit up, pump iron, travel to exotic shitholes, and hang out with my best friends everyday.

Then I guess you're not really a NEET, although your lifestyle sounds like that of a bum.

Project harder friend. I'm /fit/ on the side. I'm only fat if you think 15%bf at 200lbs and 6ft is fat. t cutting after a bulk.

>they pay me to fly to their country and teach me organic farming as a farmhand
why do retards claim to be NEET without know what it means

isn't 28 too old to join? I'd hate to be 28 being yelled at and told what to do by some 20 year old

Travelling is degenerate

>Day laborer isn't a job
You're literally a fucking Mexican.

I like to pay for people who are close to me before I made it, take em fancy places.

I like collecting watches, with what I do I have to uphold a lot of image even though I don't need to do much talking.

Literally just spend it on dribble, but save a lot so I can have a lot of freedom I'm not some 1% BUT in Australia a couple of million is a good place to be but is far from true wealthy as it is easily squandered on property alone here.

I make just over $80k in my white collar job. Includes free single/family health care, month vacation and month sick leave, pension, 401k,

I browse Sup Forums and reddit all day

Its mor of a vacation famalam tbqh senpai, I already love gardning so I just get to vacation where I want and leave.

>Painting
>Pottery
>Sailing
>Gardning

life of a bum, kekaroo good sir

I would like to say I also fucking hate it. but mobile games and reddit/Sup Forums make the day go by quick so I can go home and drink or piss off at the gym

Sitting down for extended periods of time leads to a large amount of medical issues with age that regular exercise simply just can't undo.
The majority of your awake time should be spent on your feet.

nice meme. As an office employee I rarely sit for more than 30 minutes at a time. I simply can't do that due to my autism.

>get to do something I love (gardening)
>learn techniques for two-4 hours a day
>get the rest to go into rome or some other town and go to museums all around the world on their dime
>Meet italian qts
>Go home and become a NEET again on the taxpayers dime

Sounds like a Government employee

Sounds like a degenerate lifestyle and something that a nigger would do. Even if you are taking your loser friends out how are you spending more than 100k a year?

>Sitting down for extended periods of time leads to a large amount of medical issues with age that regular exercise simply just can't undo.

To be fair, it's not like working a trade can't fuck up your back/joints.

hi lettuce picker.

And get this: the irony is that he worked 3 hours to buy the collar. For himself. Holy shit what a cuckbag.

yes.

I drive a simple car that was about 20k and is a few thousand away from being paid off, a few thousand away from paying off student loans. I'm saving money either for a down payment or to buy a house in full depending on how the market goes and then the rest is going to retirement. I have a roommate because I'm a cheap fuck and I like the split cost of living.

It's not about buying gaudy shit. It's saving for the future so I don't have to panic like some braindead cuck when the next market crash happens.

Blue collar guys need to understand where they are on the totem pole. I know some of them make good money, but try telling an attractive young woman you're a plumber and see how far that gets you. You also won't hate the same elite social circle as say a young guy that works in fiance would. You don't have the custom italian suits, the watches, the look. You don't use your brain for work, you use your hands. I don't know, its a different lifestyle.

yeah it's more of a vacation, not being a NEET

>business casual
Nice oxymoron

This was back during the recruitment surges, so obtaining an age waiver was easy. It’s also very rare to see someone under 23ish or so in the SF groups. Maturity is a big factor when it comes to getting selected and completing the pipeline.

Sure, getting yelled at by someone younger than you sucks, but it’s all just a game you play.

Unrelated note: the median age of a Delta operator is around 33, last time I checked.

Vast majority of white collar jobs have no inherent value. Vast majority of trades have value. And this is coming from a guy who works in investment banking. I have tremendous respect for people who can actually build, create, and maintain things. It was something I wanted to do once, but I wanted to make money hand over fist so I could provide the very best lives for my family and my descendants.

Nah man having a job makes you a slave, I aint doing shit.

Travelling is degenerate

Property is investment not squandered.

sup senpai, enjoy working for goldstein while I get that nice Mediterranean sunset and paint

Business casual is the ultimate attire that make females squirt

jokes on you goldstein works for me

Its dumbo work. Go to a jobsite and see the type of guys working.

do you base your whole existence to please women?

>Has a job
>Is seeking education and training for this job
>I, I'm a net neet guys
In no way are you a neet. You're just a welfare cuck with a shitty Mexican job.

nah senpai

With my benis fug yes :DDDD

two words. Post pic.

Its still anonymous if we don't see your ugly, head lmao bet you won't still. Larp harder. I'm 10 - 11% at 169lbs 5 ft 11

You're a troll or a shill trying to divide Americans.

I want those feet in my mouth

Let him go, he is a canadian lettuce picker. SAD LIFE!

>>Has a job
>>Is seeking education and training for this job

nope its a nice vacation, I could care less if I never do it again. Im currently teaching myself sailing and have got a cross atlantic solo sail planned for 2020-21. Its all from that taxpayers dime. Feels good having the one luxury people cant afford, and thats time

how much you make only matters if you can't control your spending like some monkey ass nigger. I support a family of three on less than 50k a year, I drive a sensible car, own my own home, have a few modest investments, and live within my fucking means. Niggers care about rims and watches and impressing other shit skins.

Must be state
>Tfw fed and only get two weeks sick leave a year

>apply for retailcuck job
>ask about training
>training includes sexual harrassment stuff
>nearly give employer a steveO grin upon him saying it

Thanks Sup Forums another job interview I fucked up. Fuck all you faggots bragging about your 100k jobs and shit.

our houses in decent areas are 2 million+

Only degenerate when you're jealous

the bubble seems to growing property rates, with less buyers. I see in an issue. But a house is a house.

i'll be your grillfriend

>Seeking sailing training
I'm gonna guess you don't know what the acronym NEET stands for.

You can be an electrician and make 55 an hour you stupid bastard.

>Anyone else feel pity for masculine men working with their hands while enjoying the right-wing chauvinistic conservative culture and comradery that comes along with it
>Does anyone else thing that being in a communist office full of soyboys, sjw roasties, and kikes who enforce their leftist ideology in the office place is far superior?

I honestly feel sad for you and even I'm an office drone.

1. If you've been doing it for years, sure
2. You're still a tradecuck that works outside.