Flawridaah

Pussy cop or false flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/28/us/active-shooter-ohio-state-university.html
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/05/a-terror-attack-in-texas/392288/
youtube.com/watch?v=S5fn1DfqPfA
twitter.com/MarcACaputo/status/966801127168716800
nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
strawpoll.me/15130503
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_of_Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeShaney_v._Winnebago_County
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Complete hoax

Sleeping in his car.

Literally one job. But fuck the NRA

Charge him as accessory.

wahat?! A GUN DIDN'T PROTECT FROM ANOTHER GUN?!

More guns are needed.

no way

the county should be suing that security company for fraud.

bump

The point is another gun would've stopped that gun had the resource officer not been a pussy, you literal nigger

Armed teachers won't act either.

Nobody died. The shooting was a hoax.

The rent a cop probably said fuck this I'm outta here when he found out it's his low Salary +pea shooter vs ar-15

Fired a cop for not being sucidal and waiting for back up like they are trained to do, gg. Suing inc.

Too busy getting his benis sucked by a 15 yr old

1 cop for 40 acres.

Well, the courts did say that police have no obligation to protect anyone.

this
>retarded Americans think the cops are forced to protect and serve
l m a o
they don't have to put there lives at risk for other people

Whatever sings ya to sleep princess.

It proves that give teacher a gun is useless

I imagine they will when they come into the classroom.

He should be hanged.

No it doesn't. The teacher will be in the same fucking room and is dead meat if they don't fire back.

>be armed security guard at school
>suddenly gunfire in the halls
>wait for backup

>good guy
>with a gun

Apparently there were none around.

>One incident proves armed guards are useless.

See 2016 Ohio State, and 2015 Garland Mohammed Portrait Competition attacks.

nytimes.com/2016/11/28/us/active-shooter-ohio-state-university.html

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/05/a-terror-attack-in-texas/392288/

Well shit. I guess Drumpfs plan to arm every teacher is a bad idea that won't work. Better ban all guns.

I WILL UNDRESS YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=S5fn1DfqPfA

>>they don't have to put their lives at risk for other people
Then you won't object when I drop the hammer on a punk trying to rob me, right?

guy probably thought it was part of the drill they were running

>school officer.
>cop.
Ha ha ha ha.

Rent a cops don't have guns.
Ding ding ding.

What the fuck is a "school officer" anyway?

Learn to type properly.

>hurrr..rent a cop
He was a Broward County Deputy Sheriff

Around here, they're just a normal police officer from the local department that stands around talking to people, sometimes breaking up a fight if there is one near him.

Just some dude who calls the cops.

no, this information pretty much means either there was no shooter or that guy was a shooter

and this is normal in murkin schools? Jesus Christ guys.

Why didnt op say that.

We're just learning this now?
This is as suspect as the FBI agents sons closet closet, year book thing, and news interview blooper reel.

Mostly they deal with traffic. Having that many people who just got their license in one place is a nightmare.

This makes all the parents wishing they had security look like idiots.

>One incident
what about columbine?

can we get a pic of the cop? what are the odds its a diversity hire?

cops are not trained to wait for backup when there is a mass shooter in a school you dumbshit

Re-read my post faggot. I said cop. Not rent a cop

no, it proves your a fucking idiot and should keep throwing your country down the toilet.

plenty of teachers are people who carry outside of work in their daily lives every day but have to leave their gun at home when they go to school to teach. it makes no sense banning someone who already carries a gun outside of work from teaching on campus

Because GUNS don't KILL

PEOPLE KILL

You just got trapped by your own logic

Read this twitter thread:

It BTFOs the entire "It's the NRA/gun owner's fault!"

twitter.com/MarcACaputo/status/966801127168716800

THERE WAS A COP THERE. HE PUSSIED OUT AND LET THE KIDS DIE.

On his bagel break

Some will not, but there are others that would. It is like the military, they know a percentage will not hit a target, or eve fire, but there are enough that will.
So your statement is invalid.

GUNS ARE SCARY

Plus it'd be a deterrent for potential shooters because they wouldn't know who is going to act and who isn't, right?

GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS STOP BAD GUYS WITH GUNS

Mass shooters arn't particularly sane
More guns just means the odds of their rampage going on longer is decreased

lmao so the FBI, the local police, and the security guard all dropped the ball?

Gee, if an armed cop can't do anything, them maybe arming teachers isn't the solution. How about, you know, fucking doing something about assault weapons?

Of course he did. His ass wasn't on the line.
Very different when you're the one barricaded in the room the attacker is heading toward.
Just like cops wait outside for the shooting to stop. Just like cops take 20 minutes to get to your 911 call. The only one who will ever cover your ass when you need it is you.
He's free to flee. The teachers have to do that shelter in place bullshit and just wait to die.

Officer safety comes first, second, third, etc etc.

In fact officer safety is the only concern, how many times we have to learn this before retards get it?

Does going in and engaging a psycho shooter improve officer safety? Answer that question and you will know what a police officer will do.

>Pussy cop or false flag?
False flag, just like sandy hook.

It's almost as if civilians should have the right to defend themselves rather than having to rely on a third party who puts their own life at higher priority than yours (as they should).

He's an actual cop.

Pussy cop, most likely, we had two armed cops and they would leave to go to the McDonald's across the street in the middle of the day. They mostly hung out in the cafeteria to flash their guns and yell at kids who tried to leave during lunch hours. Fucking faggots, I just wanted to go take a shit in peace in the hall bathroom.

That's just crazy talk

Good time for pic related.
>The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, even a woman who had obtained a court-issued protective order against a violent husband making an arrest mandatory for a violation.
>nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

Place ya bets everyone
>strawpoll.me/15130503

>Nigger population
Yes, this is a thing here.

Actually he did not participate of the false flag.
Now he is fucked.

This guy is not wrong. Deshaney ruled if you call a cop and say you are being raped to death by a perp they have no actual obligation to do anything

False flag. He didn't even know there was an active shooter, especially since they'd told the students they were having a gun drill and cops would be shooting blanks.

Why did you have to have slaves...look what you've done. Couldn't you just pick the cotton yourselves?

Don't they have to investigate if someone reports a crime? I know is right though.

Libshits tell me to rely on the authorities to save me. This just proves to me that only I can save myself.

>Diversity hire
Probably not considering he had enough seniority to say fuck your suspension and retire with pension

>Armed teachers won't act either.
shooter wouldn't go to the school in the first place if teachers where armed.

BREAKING: FBI knew about shooter weeks in advance, but did NOT act (again).

>always do the opposite of what liberals say.jpg

Depends on the size of the school and the local nigger/spic population.

t. Ohio, graduating class size of 60, 4 well-behaved blacks and ~10 half-beaners in the entire school, no school cop or metal detectors, just automatic locks on the doors

Hmm how very convenient...just when the narrative starts to crumble, new (((evidence)))emerges that counters the “good guy with a gun stops a bad goy with a gun”

He wasnt just security. He worked for the sheriff office. The only people the left want to have guns

Schools are more nigger day cares than actual educational facilities.

They don't have to do shit. Prepare to get angry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_of_Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeShaney_v._Winnebago_County

There won't be a large enough pool. We aren't arming every single teacher. Proposed changes are allowing teachers to carry and give them a small bonus.

Most teachers are women. Out of the male teachers, only a percentage would be willing and qualified to carry. There'll only be 1 armed teacher / 10~20 classrooms.

Ummm... Excuse me but there are a few female teachers out there that are gun nuts. ;)

they might want to update their active shooter training then;

our county does several a year and we go in immediately to find and end the threat.

He was told to stand down

It was the 1% literally (((them)))

If he doesnt recieve any jail time over this. Then I will agree with you.
Btw, who is the Uber driver that drove the shooter?

Dude, you had teachers and a fucking football coach shield their kids from bullets. I guarantee you one of those victims, if armed, would've dealt that kid with no hastation.

If anything, it's an argument that you cannot count on law enforcement to act fast enough, and everyone is responsible for their own safety, not the state. Any legislation that keeps you from having a weapon is legislation that keeps you from protecting yourself.

Supreme Court already hit of this. Police do NOT have to save you.
Warren v. District of Columbia (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Exactly this.

They really should pay them as much as toll booth operators. The cops fought and won the right not to be cops. They really should allow private police with charters to kill and pay muni police like they deserve, which is $30K a year and no benefits. And they can deal with their safety. Fucking courts are a disgrace. In no other country the police is not there to protect law and order. We are the happy exception. And they can shoot you guilt free. At least EU cops would have ran around flailing their batons. The nigger who wore the badge just did what he was supposed to do - guaranteed his safety.

Meant to add this picture.

Reminder, citizens are responsible for their own safety, not the government.

Supreme Court: Warren v. District of Columbia (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Goddamnit, it's worse than I thought.

Pussy cop. School Resource Officers can't hack it on the beat, that's why they get assigned to schools.

> sheriff israel

but they told me pussy grabs back

when you have a graduating class of 800, after 100 niggers dropped out , having a cop isn't a bad idea.

To big of a coward to go in. Yet I bet when he was on the road he wrote hundreds of tickets. Cops are niggers