Konosuba Season 3

Confirmed......?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuE2NI41oqw
weibo.com/2235661121/FiNt4xQD5?refer_flag=1001030103_
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503433922276.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better be. I need more Megumeme.

No way fag. LN logic, it made success so it's dead.

It doesn't look like official art, where is it from?

Tranquility princess did nothing wrong. Kazuma shouldn't have killed her.

>3rd season is my turn!!!
God dammit OP, I sure hope this is official.

So in what Season would the Megumin x Kazuma scene happen? 3 or 4?

He is an RPG murderhobo. If it gives EXP/loot, it must die.

First scene season 3
Second scene season 5

Official relationship would be second half of S6

Is Kazuma a lolicon?

You made me check Twitter.

sauce for the announcement? reverse image search leads to nothing

Probably Megumin spinoff. They made a special point to mention "New Anime Project" a little while ago, not "Season 3"

The image does say "season 3", but then again Megumin's spinoff was also advertised as "Megumin's turn" so it's possible.

I have a gut feeling it's the spinoff. I don't know if the image is from Twitter or something but it feels too soon for them to even announce what's next. The radio thing was only a couple weeks ago. Usually it takes longer.

Season 3 would start with the party visiting Megumin's village and her main arc so it would make sense either way. Even then this is probably fake since I have yet to see confirmation anywhere. Fuck you OP.

Why kami-sama, why on earth would Kazama choose Megumin?

Are we talking about the LN here? I just finished Vol 5 and I gotta say that was mighty fun when I was expecting some dull stuff for visiting Megumin's hometown. Looking forward seeing what Kazuma and the Princess will be like. Also read Explosions 1-2, haven't started 3 yet. I took a peek at the manga and noticed both the spin-offs and the main series are all adapted pretty much spot on, the main difference being the internal dialogues and monologues almost completely absent, which is for the best I believe. Should I continue with Vol 6 or Explosions 3? How about the Vanir spin-off?

Anime related note, how would they adapt Vol 5? How would they split the key events per episode?

>lying for (You)s

>season 3 would focus on Megumin
>they stop at season 2
They can't get away with this.

She's objectively the best choice.

The anime cabal will not allow a no-budget DEEN girl to take top-place in Japan, so they have to kill her early.

Why hasn't OP given his source yet?
Was he lying?

Continue to vol 6. Last chapter of that volume is Kazuma's finest moment.

>Was he lying?
Maybe, but it's a fact that I can't find the source image anywhere, even with Yandex. Maybe it's an early leak.

spinoff would be fine.

Hopefully not, or at least not until Season three of Spice and Wolf, season two of Re:zero, season two of NGNL, season three of index etc etc etc.

>index S3
Already confirmed to happen

>weibo
S3 wouldn't get announced on Weibo, come on.

Holy shit, if that's true then fuck yes. Now all i need is Monster Musume season two and i'll be fucking happy for a whole year.

>Megumin's Turn

Does this mean Crimson Demon Village will be animated?

Where is the Twitter post you faggot

No, because OP got his picture from a Chinese website.

Japanese CEO here, we bought the rights to Megumin to make some commercials for meal replacement shakes.

Can anyone link the video where Kazuma and Megumin VA got all hyped up? What was that all about?

A new, unnanounced animation project.
youtube.com/watch?v=EuE2NI41oqw

>it's a recap movie

>its season 3

weibo.com/2235661121/FiNt4xQD5?refer_flag=1001030103_
I found it. It's fucking nothing.

If it was a recap movie it wouldn't require anything from voice actors you dumbass

Well that would explain why they didn't know about it.

Please don't introduce such negative energy into the world.

Depends. Is Megumin a loli?

He told Megumin she was the loli in his eroge story, so he sees her as a loli, and even then chooses her as his GF, therefore he is a lolicon

Her bullshit is the least annoying in daily life. Take her out to explode something and then she's good for the rest of the day. Then she's the most rational, self-aware, and considerate member of the group. Tossing all the bullshit aside and just being honestly affectionate helps too.

He's a pedo-NEET! He's not even worth a beautiful Goddess' love anyway!

>Goddess
doggo*

doggess

That's just the way the narrative went. The author just gave more love to Megumin compared to the other two. When you look at aqua and darkness on volumes 1~4 compared to vols 5+ its like night and day

Remind me what happened to Darkness in volume 7?

Vol 11 confirmed that "onii-chan daisuki" > his party

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503433922276.webm

I believe.

Vol 12 proved the opposite. He promised Iris to write her a letter, but overdose on megumemes made him forget about that.

Both prove that Kazuma is weak to whatever is in front of him at the moment.

Except when what's in front of him is Darkness.

Satou "not a lolicon" Kazuma

Megameme shitposting goes there

Yeah, volume 5 is pretty great.
>Should I continue with vol 6 or Explosions 3?
Volume 6 is a great read while Bakuen 3 is just decent. I'd say go with 6, but make sure to read Bakuen 3 before volume 9.