This is a boy in Russia

This is a boy in Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

hypable.com/battleships-bellarke-vs-otayuri/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope. It's fiction. And hardly has any personality.

>hardly has any personality
say that again

Don't you ever get tired? there's 100s of shows out there with equally attractive male characters and you pick one to shitpost about? This obsession can't be healthy.

okay

He's the least developed character of the three, yet fans suck his dick like he's some sort of deity.
It's true that having a pretty face is all that counts for fujoshits, they don't even try to hide it.

How many people are going to see this to find out what Victor and the other crew smell like?

He was not developed to give a sense of mystery about his true intentions with Yuuri until episode 10
But they will certainly develop it now, I hope

I hope Bald still smells like floral sugary perfume

>not developed to give a sense of mystery about his true intentions with Yuuri until episode 10
One of the reasons why I don't understand why he still managed to be the most popular. He is just gay cardboad cutout.
>knows he can't win the argument so he posts a picture
Wow, I'm convinced now!

That's exactly why he's 'most popular' though. People are stupid.

What do you require for a character to be considered "developed"?

>inb4 backstory

I can't believe Johnny Weir turned into a weeb.

He only does it because his fans are dweebs

>People like a character I do not like, look how ridiculous they are.

>grew a large fanbase and had his own documentary produced following the Vancouver Winter Olympics
>is the most recognized figure skater in burgerland with non skate fags since Michelle Kwan
>has a huge following in moonland

He has a big weeb fanbase now too but they're a recent addition and not the majority. Maybe the loudest though.

And the show is about Russia getting into a boy. What's your point?

I like Bald don't get me wrong, but the way SayoKubo shrug off questions about him with stuff like "he's an alien", "everyone can interpret him the way they like", makes it look like they haven't put much thought into him compared to Fairy or Piggy. Fairy's backstory isn't clear either but they developed him enough given the limited time.

Who are you quoting?

ironic weeb*

Bikefairy is losing in a pointless shipping poll hypable.com/battleships-bellarke-vs-otayuri/

That's a boy in Russia that gets his ass pounded nightly & enjoys it. No homo.

>Fairy's backstory isn't clear either but they developed him enough given the limited time.

How is that more developent though? We know Fairy came from a poor background and hates to lose. We know Bald likes entertaining people and dedicated his life to skating to the point where it made him miserable and empty. How does adding some quick flashback of his parents or childhood really matter?

It's better so they can get out of it.

Who cares about irrelevant online polls? Anyway it's already good for their 2mins screen-time compared to the rest that lost to them.

As far as I know they never avoided answering questions about Fairy with "he's supposed to be mysterious" excuses. Kubo even brought up his mother and gave some sort of hints about what's going on with his family stuff. An author is supposed to know stuff about their characters even if they never show any of it in the canon. With Bald it feels like they haven't bothered thinking about him other than the "skating legend" image. A backstory would help humanizing him.

>This is a boy in Russia.
Can confirm. I am a Russian boy and I look exactly like this. I also eat a lot of "Alyonka" sweets that he seems to be enjoying

Thanks for letting us know. just voted for the other ship

I hate how deep into yoi I am that I get sad over my ships losing this sort of thing.

They did really good considering their limited screen-time compared to the other parings.

They will talk about the past of a main character in any interview being this can certainly be used in the anime in the future

Can't get over Fairy's pretty hair.

Thanks, I voted.

The way that fan art tied up his hair reminds me far too much of Geralt's hair in the second game.

I wonder what happened to Victor at seven. According to him he was without any love or life for twenty years, so I can't help but speculate if something drastic happened to him other than skating. Either way, it was a good thing that he discovered his Manic Pixie Dream Piggy during the banquet.

Do you also have your own Japanese love and life?

Because they are so ridiculous

>fan art

your fault for playing shitty video games

>bald wearing pjs
isn't that ooc?

Bald is wearing the ring in the new official art.

Good.

Bueno

>Bald will never wear gloves again so he can show off the ring

Was that from based Hiramatz?

I mean, its because they are saving his character reveals for future content. No point in telling everything to an audience when they know the series will cont. Thats why they said atvthe consche would get backstory and cant talk about movie.
They couldnt do it in original anime because you cant do much with everything being skate focused and Sayo saying cutout non-skate focused stuff

Upsetting that they intentionaly put gloves on Pig. Is this semi censorship. After all no one but Pig wearing gloves

His poor hands, Piggy better give him hand massages every night.

His left arm covers the right hand, even if he didn't wear the gloves his finger would be hidden. I don't think it's censorship this time.

Sorry, it was for Pic as proof

I know the story is not over yet and I hope for more context in the movie or s2 if it happens, I was just explaining why even though I like him I can understand why people find him underdeveloped. I have my fears they'll just swipe everything under the carpet for more skate sakuga but let's wait and see.

I am genuinely concerned about what will happen when Jizz does his thing

Fairy has half gloves on too

Neither can I. It's so long and looks so smooth, I just want to run my hands through it. Wasn't it Sayo who said they used Fairy's hair to show how he was growing more beautiful with each passing day? It shows.

You get sprayed with water on your face

As in this case, he is not wearing gloves in the last episode, but even so they put the gloves on the official art of the podium

>"water"

I'd feel molested

Do you prefer the real sperm for a better experience?

Bald will only wear PJs if pig buys a matching set.

That cover was controversial af and they added the ring on Pig only after nip fujos raged about it, it's not comparable to this art

Still a pity that the artist was attacked by nips and ended up quitting. They were one of the best yoi official artists (and there's not that many).

It's looks like now they either have one of them wearing the rings, so yes I'd go with semi-censorship. The only recent exception I can think of is the museum event.

He'll have Bald fist him to warm up his hands. Pig is Bald's human hand warmer and cum dumpster.

Their tweet didn't specify that they quit, just that that was their last yoi illustration. It could've just been the end of her contract.

Except for a few autists from 2ch, the nips weren't attacking the artist. Just upset that the rings were missing. It's good the artist spoke up about it though.

It's funny that despite Bald's pinky covering his ring finger, they made the ring chunky enough to show still. A lot of official art employs Bald's pinky to censor the ring, so that it's not showing but it could still be there.

Probably. Despite being the oldest. he doesn't suffer from dementia like Kubo.

What is this even? Smell-o-vision? If I go, will I find out what Fairy's asshole smells like?

Alyonka sweets are good shit, nigga. Can I fuck you in the ass?

They all look so good in this new art. All those thicc thighs and asses. What did we do to deserve so many 10/10 boys?

I can't think of any anime that has better male thighs, asses and tummies than YoI.

I love how diligent Hiramatz if it's indeed him is with the rings.

Fuck that - I want to know the smell of Fairy's hair. What kind of shampoos and conditioners does he use? It probably smells sweet enough on its own. I bet he'll grow it long next season because Beka loves to use it to jerk off and cream all over his silky ponytail.

Baldfatfags rings obsession is so obnoxious.

I bet he uses chamomile shampoo to keep his hair shiny and light.

>tfw you're a baldfatfag but you never notice the rings unless someone else points them out

Is my license revoked?

>event-exclusive video

BaldFat would want you to notice their rings and blind you with them

I think vanilla would be a perfect fit for him. Matter of fact, any light and dainty scent would suit his boyish charm well.

Vanilla might be a bit too sweet for him, but I can see him trying it as part of his prima ballerina training.

The thought of Fairy in a leotard and pointe shoes is too much for me

crossover when? both are slavshit so it's inevitable

I don't hate Fairy but I hate Fairyfags, what do?

record yourself cumming on a picture of fairy to piss off fairyfags

His cheeks is perfect to be filled with 14 inches dick.

So when Bald is in onsen...does it...float

It's called charisma. He doesn't need a fleshed out backstory to have distinctive speech, mannerisms, body language, to endear himself to the audience and be a memorable, entertaining character.

Of course looks come into it, but things like his heart mouth, tear troughs, receeding hairline, etc are just good character design. People didn't find him attractive by coincidence.

I don't get how this "couple" is healthy when they're both so overly codependent on each other. Not to mention that one of them is a man-child who never had time to grow emotional stability because he spent almost all his life skating.

Only tumblr cares about that shit. There are shippers here that like yanPig and want them to eat each other's dead bodies.

Then why does everyone keep saying their relationship is "healthy", sure Victor doesn't do things against Yuuri's will but that shouldn't be the standard for a relationship.

Neither of them is a rapist asshole and their romance doesn't end with at least one of them dead. That alone already makes them healthier than the average animu canon homo couple. We are not working with very high standards here.

No idea, maybe because they think BaldFat switch or something.

Wild things ive seen talked about in /yoi/

Necrophilia
Omorashi/Pissing
Fart fetish
14inch dicks-Bald
cute microdicks-Pig
Cucking-Gook
Men can lactate
Placenta Parties
JizzMakkachin

How about charisma and growth? That'd do it for me.

They're not though, they both managed to become successful elite athletes without the other. It's not like Yuuri fell apart when Victor went back to Japan, he just didn't do amazingly well. Which is realistic if Victor was just a coach anyway. And Victor was still on top before he met Yuuri, he was just lonely and lacking inspiration. Which isn't that dramatic.

They actually respect each other. A rare occurrence in animu couples

>Not to mention that one of them is a man-child who never had time to grow emotional stability because he spent almost all his life skating.

So anyone who loves their careers is emotionally stunted? Bald's just a cheerful guy, he doesn't act like a child.

>codependent

How? They've gone through life alone and managed fine. If they had a legacy of needing validation from a significant other, then I would worry. You seem to mistake being happy in each other's presence = unhealthy.

kek and fairy has all of that?

Already got that.

No he fucked up majorly and acted like he was dying without his touch.