imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 22
>Lavrov; UNSC goal is to put the blame on Damascus for everything and provide cover for militants
>Hundreds of Syrians have held a demonstration in Afrin to celebrate arrival of pro-government fighters
>Daraa; Senior officer and Shariaa Board member of HTS assassinated by 4 unknown assailants in Al-Gharbiyah after exiting mosque
>E Ghouta; RuAf carry out relay bombings, 30 strikes in relay to one another in ‘scout-designate-attack’ fashion similar to USAF
>At least two Su-57 stealth fighters arrived at the Russian Khmeimim Air Base on Wednesday
>YPG reportedly to hand over some Aleppo districts to SAA, some of the listed locations are Bustan Basha, Al-Halk, Baiden, Al-Haidariyah, and ‘Ayn Al-Abyad
>7th Armored Division redeploy to E Ghouta after spending most of the war in the W Ghouta region
>Idlib; New alliance of Ahrar Al-Sham and Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki imposes full control over Ma’arat Al-Nu’man
>SAA resume their attack on E Ghouta, launching 30 missiles at Jobar and ‘Ayn Tarma
>Gaza officials have declared a state of emergency as the economy reaches brink of complete collapse

Prev →

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/966808278184464384
twitter.com/CPAC/status/966707143549140992
youtube.com/watch?v=ih3SZbJz8wg
youtube.com/watch?v=NhCJYCXn65w
youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y
youtu.be/Vq8efIMDucU
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

>Prev → →
arrow arrow

>Turkish Armed Forces statement says the SAA convoy with30-40 vehicles that was carrying equipments and weapons to militants was detected in Afrin's south east and was destroyed.

I love when Muslims each other in the morning.

on the fronts of haradh and midi...
sand devours metal

>it's mutt hours again

... and the heroes of old legends come into existance

>tfw no northern Irish gf

its the one thing i missed deleting every time i baked a bread

NIMELTÄÄN???

>Hundreds of Syrians have held a demonstration in Afrin to celebrate arrival of pro-government fighters
aaaaaand the pro government convoy is gone.

one of them is equal to a hundred and rising
so if you meet one of them,say that you've met a legion

how do you even manage it, when you have the correct prev number?
I make a .tex file with the OP without embed and just paste in old threadnumber,
Edition name freetype or also in file...never made mistakes

Who knew it would be this easy to get Turkey to attack Assad without any international back lash. All it took was arming some 3rd party force and betting upon Muslims refusing diplomacy like usual.

poor bradley. To bad there will never be official statistics about what the coalition lost in yemen.

US made itself irrelevant in shaping the future of Syria by a series of retarded foreign policy

twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/966808278184464384

i dont know, its the last thing i do when baking, and i always forget about the arrow. I feel nothing but shame

Is that so? What would you advise the US to do? Because i know your propositions would be wrong. Whats happening now is the best we can make from a bad situation that was never in our favor.

Daily reminder that the middle east is rightful WHITE CLAY
Semites will have to go back to the gulf.

It's ok friend we all make mistakes

this is big desu-ka. I don't know what comes next. Will people be let out?

its their accent sexy?

Why is it not cold in Britain when I am at the same north latitude as New Foundland?

>tfw no trad loyalist ulster gf to make dinner

yes that is only reason I like them

twitter.com/CPAC/status/966707143549140992
A joke of the day

leaflets were dropped today explaining to civilians how to get out and where

Gassad halting attacks so civilians can escape? I am shocked the UNSC would even effect that butchers resolve. Although if the civilians cant escape he will have no problems with bombing . You know holding power is his ultimate goal, deaths mean nothing to him.

why is apu a Russian turkey?

>tfw no Finnish gf

an assadian convoy of 40 trucks carrying supplies and weapons to afrin btfo

POST PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMINGS

>What would you advise the US to do?
advise as in present?
Change the underlying anti-Iran strategy for a longterm more sane and more pro America foreign policy.
But as I said it was a series of bad decisions, starting from Obamas halve intervention to the recent halve backing of Kurds, therefore losing them as a reliable proxy

Oh i agree but these satanic religions have a means of spreading around the tribes in the region, mostly by threat of violence so people conform out of fear. Islam itself means to submit to satan.

I thought that was a Kurd convoy

youtube.com/watch?v=ih3SZbJz8wg

yea it was a kurd convoy

wtf..

>"Neutral #WhiteHelmets aid-worker” getting his camera ready for another hospital photo shoot. #Ghouta

>This is #easternGhouta, where hundreds are being killed and injured by Assad's forces
>الغوطة موجوعة يا ناس #الغوطة_في_صورة
"هذه هي الغوطة الشرقية، المكان الذي يموت ويجرح فيه المئات من قبل القوات الموالية"

it was but some roaches want to pass it as gov solders that got hit .

>tfw no Finnish father

youtube.com/watch?v=NhCJYCXn65w

Europeans should colonize the middle east again, that will end all conflicts.
The Levant under the Roman Empire was peaceful and advanced.
The Middle East under a Fourth Reich will also be peaceful and advanced. There will be law and order. And we will discipline the people.

Why would the US facilitate Iran if the regime isnt commanded by a puppet leader or the constitution isnt written for a vassal? A stronger Iran means a stronger Russia, a stronger eastern block means a weaker USA for many reasons.

US intervention in Syria seems half assed is due to Russian intervention do not forget that. if Russia stayed out of our business Syria would go more smoothly.

im pretty sure i saw that kid on L4D

Nope its SAA coming to save the day only to be obliterated by roaches.

>tfw no autist islandic gf
youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y

Why it's always m*tts making this kind of cringe posts

My God lol!

That was hopefully the only drink he needed that evening at least

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to live like a Yemeni, when your possessions are limited to mud hut and and an AK
At least they have khat

>Roman Empire
>peaceful
>advanced
pick one nigga you cant have bouth

Right in the feels, black bro.
Iceland is such a perfect country. I'd volunteer to fight for them were they ever face a threat.

>tfw no finno-ugric QUAN

that pekka made me thirsty now, but I have no beer in the cellar

>what is Pax Romana
>what are the enormous feats of engineering the Romans made

>Stormfag fantasies
Here is reality

youtu.be/Vq8efIMDucU

i ask myself the same time to time, and i really think they are pretty happy desu

why would you think anyone would attack them?
they are so pacific...

hahahaha that uruguayan fuck

>Iceland is such a perfect country.
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

>Fucking around with the insides of a CRT
Björk is so fucking stupid.

Considering how things unfold in continental Europe, I'd expect the international jewry to strike them at some point.

Syria has many western themes as does Turkey. The spread of Islam will not last much longer.
Your entire premise is cringe. You support satanists thinking you will be rewarded wealth and power. Poland is never going to rise again and the majority of your fellows hate Muslims for their faith alone. Learn your place you retarded slav. You were responsible for WW2 by refusing germanys demands of reuniting their people.

>Björk is so fucking stupid.

Does GIMP has a magnetic cutting tool like photoshopp?

Rome was peaceful within its borders and a terror to its foes. Just like it should be.

Why did he kill himself, whats the story behind that. I remember watching that clip long long ago

>ripped apart by mongols and slav's
>roma stronk

I'm fucking sure they are
If I had an AK I would be happy too
Do they have some sort of a 2nd amendment there or the country just embodies Islamic Anarcho-Capitalism?

the back electrode is usually well isolated and you have to push a screwdriver through a rubber grommet to discharge it, so it's not that easy to kill yourself with the capacitor.

>Poland is never going to rise again
>the spread of Islam will not last much longer

>Your entire premise is cringe. You support satanists thinking you will be rewarded wealth and power. Poland is never going to rise again and the majority of your fellows hate Muslims for their faith alone. Learn your place you retarded slav. You were responsible for WW2 by refusing germanys demands of reuniting their people.

because >tfw no Björk gf

He was in love with a singer I think and went insane over her

EERIKA!

Not an argument now go pound sand.

>kosovo
>FIFA

>tfw no x country gf
What is wrong with you people.
It should solely be
>tfw no gf

jej.
>first time boi unironically made me laugh out loud

This shit is plaguing Sup Forums already, get it out

I AM FILLED WITH THE POWER OF SALO

perhaps you should have started the debate off by stating some arguments than ?

Ok I can get behind this feel

thanks

are you happy sitting infront a pc?

Poland or poorland like i to call it is sandwiched between rival powers without any game defining industry of their own. They are opportunists who only temporally expand due to Russias waning.

As for Islam the west is going to see the reality of the religion real quick as in the united states. The only reason Europe has muslims is due to the migrant crisis not some longing to praise Allah.

probably its just like the lawless afganistan were everybody just have an AK in his home to protect their families

not relay it was peaceful in there forts out side not so much .

sorry, didnt have any appropriate pics

He also sent a bomb to her but it didn't work

no I don't want a Somali gf thank you very much

it's not cringey you kike faggot
it's reality and the only solution
besides the middle east is rightful white clay
it's ours and no one elses

salo power is the nuclear fuel of the slav world

yes and he used a wrong caliber when shoting himself, the idea was that the canvasd behind him ssprayed got sprayed with blood, but i think he used a 9mm so the bullet stuck inside his head

>300.000 views
How the fuck have I never heard this or heard of this before?

>Macedonia
your nation was literally invented by that commiecuck tito and you are larping as the homeland of Alexander The Great.

i should start reading my post before clicking post hehe