Did Escanor just kill Meliodas?

Did Escanor just kill Meliodas?

He put him in his place. The manlet needed a lesson

Keep fanboying faggot. Meliodas owns Day Escanor at any time except for 1 minute.

Keep crying Meliocuck

We'll see who's crying next chapter, Escacock sucker.

He will get healed by Elizabeth and be a good guy again. Then they will proceed to fuck up the Commandments

>mfw Banfag
Why i'm still here? Just to suffer?

This. Why didn't he get a powerup already?

I miss Janko

who /praise the sun/ here?

Can't believe I missed the thread

Good god, Escanor is the gift that keeps on giving. I swear if the fucking manlet gets up after this like it was nothing and beats Escanor I will drop this manga on the spot. Haven't enjoyed a beefy overpowered character this much since based Rakan from Negima.

I don't think i've seen a more fitting use of this meme than this.

fucking kek, I love the chad meme.

Escanor is still going down next week just so Elizabeth can mary sue her way through Mel's angst. Please Nakaba prove me wrong.

How? Meliodas was defeated by one (1) attack, so revenge counter wouldn't be that strong and Escanor should be able to tank a stronger version of his chop.

have you read this authors work before

Yes, so what?

>yfw Escanor accidentally releases the Demons and Goddess

>The One.
>Slices Meliodas like a sack of potatoes
Feels good to be a Sunfag

Great to have a character who's just strong for no reason!
Fuck this manga

shame it happened to be that one minute and meli got BTFO

Fucking lel

Meliodas was royal, son of the Demon King. It makes sense why he's powerful with such a strict ruling and why the 10 Commandments were his to lead. Escanor just embarrasses hyped up characters anytime he pleases. He single handly ruined the Demon Clan's image, a guy who we know nothing about and no good explanation will explain his broken ass abilities most likely.

Powerfags make it acceptable too. I won't trash the manga though, there's six other good Sins. Maybe Escanor will win me over once we see his backstory.

I just miss the tension and the manga without Sun Hulk one shotting legendary demons meant to become Demon King.

Escanor is a literal cuck though lol

Can Escanor defeat the Goddess and the Demon King, though?

They didn't even need to physically attack Meliodas, just stretch out their palms and blow them up with their aura.

>thought OP's image was a nice shop, still frustrated escanor got his ass handed to him
>turns out there is a second chapter where best boy does what best boy does best: being prideful towards others.

I don't feel that level of tension changed all that much, it just wasn't that high in the first place. Kinda sucks that a lot of sins got sidetracked but it was the case since the introduction of commandments and I'm glad that there is a manga with someone like escanor being given so much screen time, i'm immensely enjoying the ride.

I hope someone will start translating the nnt doujins again

>Galan survives getting cut in half
>Meliodas is KO after getting a superficial slice

??????????

I know man, im just pissed that I accidentally stared at the Eclipse and now here's a literal Sun-powered character beating the crap out of the main character.

I just want more Diane doujins.

>galan gets cut by ritta
>meliodas by the divine sword escanor literally making the dark ball around him vanish

hmm

I love this manga, that's why I wanted Escanor to lose here. But as of right now, Nakaba isn't giving us a reason as to why we should fear any future conflicts with such a broken character around. I can see many people complaining about this in the future. Nakaba was never afraid to let Meliodas struggle and lose in a battle, but he absolutely refuses with Escanor.

Aren't weapons supposed to be stronger than fists in this manga?

Not necessary, no, don't think hitting escanor with gideon or something would do much

>but he absolutely refuses with Escanor.

What? Escanor literally got btfo 95% of the fight.

Made up for it by one shotting the main character.

With the way his power works the scenes has to be written with him in mind for him to have an impact. A number of conflicts most likely won't be at noon or anytime near escanor's top potential, characters can still die, demonlord can fuck shit up, the tension is there, that is if any of the characters will actually stay dead.

Meliodas literally Goku'd the TC and almost killed them in one foul swoop, then was revived and proceeded to kill them one by one.
The guy is pretty overpowered and needs some nerfing every once in a while.

>demon king was using Hawk the entire time to spy on Mel

This is unfiltered kino

What the fuck is Hawk anyway?

A pig

I would call myself a Banfag but I still enjoy the other characters. I do hope he gets a chance to shine soon tho.

>who's crying
Probably Elizabeth, knowing that her manlet husband is a total LOSER.

Did anyone else want his full power form to be his wanted poster look?

MANLETS ETERNALLY BTFO

I told all you doubters last week.

ALWAYS BET ON SOL.

How strong was Meliodas' powerlevel post reincarnation, without the assault mode silliness?

60,000, but AM overcame 114,000 Escanor, so whatever.

So who gets SUNNED next?

He was 60,000 in his "human" form. You can probably math out how strong he was in that last fight based on the power levels he has when he fought Galland when the commandents first appeared, assuming proportionality . He got from base 3.3k or something up to 10k ish, so work it out

>Melodias trains to control his anger and power and supposedly makes a breakthrough
>Still goes ape shit and would have killed everyone if Escanor wasn't so boss
Mel can eat a fucking dick. The rest of the sims plus goddess Elizabeth were fighting the snake bitch. She never stood a chance.

Actually he learned to hold back, but to escape the black box, he needed to go all out anyway.

how do you make these in paint or smth I see the format a lot

>And I'm not just talking about mid-day Escanor. I'm talking about High Noon 12:00:01 Brilliantly Incandescent Sun God THE ONE Escanor

He had no reason to escape the black box. He had all the sins coming to rescue him including near noon Escanor plus goddess Elizabeth vs. one Commandment who already got BTFO by just one Sin.

I could scan these but they'd have blur areas around the spine because I'm not going to cut them apart

>He had no reason to escape the black box.
He got triggered by mera mentioning eli

The only way this chapter could have been better would have been if after slashing him Escanor grabbed him before he could fall over and powerbombed him.

DO IT

>inb4 Revenge Counter and whole planet gets wiped out

FUUUCK. This is my jam and I missed them. I got like one Diane doujinshi from c92 and you don't seems to have it unless you're hiding more.

Which is exactly what he trained not to happen.
Bitch should never have been given his powers back.

That top one looks damn fine. I'm a sucker for doujin mimicking the original.

he can't revenge counter physical blows

I think it might happen but it would be absolute bullshit because it would mean peak Escanore is less durable then Mel. It's actually why revenge counter is just bullshit in general.

I-I want an Escanor doujin, please happen.

What is the chance that the voice is estarossa who is going to beat the shit out of escanor

Escanor's last attack looked like it was infused with magic and it's the only blow that actually dealt damage.

Revenge counter being bullshit is kinda what you should expect from the next demon king though.

> being that mad
Oh.. I get it. You was reading both chapters with the MAD FUCKING RED LIKE YO MOMMA PUSSY FACE all the time, yeah? Until that stupid chop
Dumb fag get RRRRREKT! Meliodas is MC, not escanor

>114k was nothing for mel
>his brothers are only like 80k
holy shit no wonder daddy got mad when he had make one of the 2 shitters his representative

The training happened before he died though

Are you high nigga? Your "MC" is face down in a pool of blood, and Escanor is standing tall like Arnold carrying that tree at the start of Commando.

I'll try to work on those two this weekend, I don't think there'd be much interest in the rest of what I have

Wow its almost like escanor didnt destroy a single heart of mel

> he's new to shounen
GTFO to reddit, normie fagt

Can escanor even train to become stronger? only around ten minutes of 110k+ and then 1minute of the one sounds weak in the grand scheme of things

>trains to stop Ten Commandments and not hurt friends
>dies being a worthless shit anyway leaving his friends to fight the commandments themselves
>friends defeat several commandments and get training by two of them to win
>comes back to life and stupidly falls into a trap making the enemy stronger
>loses control despite his team defeating the enemy and then tries to kill them
He has been a net negative for stone time now

It's almost like they are friends or something

Since Escanor needs to be in his absolute peak to BTFO Mel, just how weak Estarossa really is?

The anime left on a good note, I wonder if watching S2 will be worth it.

You're my hero user

Based

If Escanor has Merlin bent over and is fucking her and he cums inside her at exactly 12:00:01 would every particle in her body explode at the speed of light or would she orgasm at relativistic speed?

>If Escanor has Merlin bent over and is fucking her
Merlin is for Arthur only

She has a perfect cube inside her to stop pregnancy and sexually transmitted spontaneous combustion

Artists?

Next week:
LISTEN UP MY DARKNESS MASSAGE MY LUNGS AND 6 HEARTS UNTIL I COME BACK TO LIFE

trips confirm, afterwards mel will kill ban to get back at escanor without knowing bans immortal and to fill bans jobber quota

He lost control even worse
Last time it was just a nuke, bad but no long term effects
This time he would straight up destroy the world for his daddy

Can merlin use Infinite on her own and others orgasm?

Literally would have beat him if he ran away for 1 minute.

Inside the perfect cube?

>I have a pile of unscanned Nanatsu doujins
>There'd be no interest though

Come on user. Please?

I came here just to see this. Thank you user, from the bottom of my heart.

Mel easily can destroy perfect cube

Nah, Escanor just pointed at him sternly with his fingers. I'm sure mel can survive that... right?