Why do liberals not want us to be able to defend ourselves against home intruders?

Why do liberals not want us to be able to defend ourselves against home intruders?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/02/having-a-gun-in-the-house-doesnt-make-a-woman-safer/284022/
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/22/stoneman-douglas-shooting-armed-guard-did-not-go-in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're good goyim living in a good goy gated community

All of the purchased retweets stick out like a sore thumb. They always overdo it.

god damn
and here i was wondering where all those roy moore rape accusers went
turns out their ghosts are still being conjured up by dumb cunts on social media. that's at least reassuring because i was starting to think the whole thing was an illusion

Who ever made the first claim? That's horseshit I never saw anyone say that.

Just let them take your stuff man. I mean, you have insurance don't you???

Who was in favor of him dating 13-14 year olds? Democrats?

It was real in their mind, user.

Just don't try and argue along that line.
>founding fathers weren't thinking of automatic weapons when they wrote the constitution
Well they also didn't have the internet and monopolized for profit news conglomerates in mind when they were talking about Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Press.
Maybe they didn't have Islam in mind when they were talking about Freedom of Religion.
Our rights are either infallible or they aren't. If we let them take one right where does it end?

>implying anyone supported the notion of Roy Moore dating a teen

>Why do liberals not want us to be able to defend ourselves against home intruders?
Because Liberals don't want the people to be able to defend ourselves against the Government.

>1519150339443.jpg
And yet they want 16 year old's to vote and believe that a 5 year old can choose their own gender and sexuality and go through a sex change.

You should welcome economic migrants into your home, racist.

I fucking hate liberal white women. They are the Jew's super soldiers in the age of social media

those kids have the right to fuck whoever they want, but not the right to change the constitution of their country

This

>nobody noticed the SEX ID

>against home intruders
Because liberals can't even afford homes. They all live in shitty apartments and don't care about the rights of people who own their own property, because it doesn't apply to losers like them.

To protect the innocent from having lives taken from guns. If you think about it, if Americans simply outright ban guns and remove the archaic 2nd amendment, then the senseless killing would stop. You defend yourself by calling 911.

>too immature to talk about gun control
>too immature to handle guns
>mature enough to vote

>SEX 2 Z TNs
>SEX to the teens

What does it mean Sup Forums?

who the fuck wants to date that old man.

>SEX 2 Z TNs
>SEX to Z-gen teens

Liberals are lazy/irresponsible and want someone else to take care of the hard parts of life. Its an unchangeable fact that there are other living things out there that will try to hurt or kill you, just as its a fact that they will use the strongest means available, a gun. To take personal responsibility for your own self defense means you must defend yourself, and to do this in the most effective manner possible means also owning a gun so you can match their strength. Owning a gun means you have to spend money on it, go through a background check, register it, learn how to use it, maintain it, be vigilant about not letting anyone else access it, and come to grips with the fact that you now have the power to end someones life instantly while also being ready and willing to do so when necessary.

All the above is what most would consider work, or at least undesirable tasks. Lazy libshits don't want to have to work hard at anything (pic related), let alone self defense. They'd rather foist the harsh realities of life, like people wanting to kill you, onto the government so they don't have to deal with it. Once they've had all the "icky" parts of life cut out for long enough, they start to forget the bad parts even exist and begin to think stupid shit like "let in all the muslims, they just want love and a home!!!" is logical and true. They're simply sheltered idiots whose only knowledge of a true hardship comes from fiction or CNN.

Also playing a role here is a huge fetish for authority
>there's no way a civilian could ever use a gun properly...better leave it to the """professionals""" like the police

>The same people who wanted Congress to pass legislation to stop teenagers from killing themselves with laundry detergent now think teens should be allowed to pass gun legislation
What a dumb bitch

>Why do liberals not want us to be able to defend ourselves against home intruders?
One reason is that they are in bed with organized crime.

Typed furiously from his mother’s basement

This. /thread

Like they do in the rest of the world where no school shootings are happening you dump fat fuck

Stop using memes, find something original fatty

I’m pretty sure most people on the rifts opinion was that we didn’t give a shit and women have no agency anyway...

You live in an Orwellian state because your population is absolutely defenseless. Go bin your knife, but watch out for the acid attacks!

>that girl
>white

>Mature enough to do date Roy Moore
No, you dumb bitch, I said that it was not pedophilia because they were sexually developed. Meaning, it's normal for sexually developed males to get raging boners when viewing them or at the thought of penetrating them. Whether or not it was "right" or "wrong" morally is irrelevant to whether or not the term "pedophile" should be used. And people were only defending him doing it if they were past the age of consent; because, like it or not, it would've been perfectly legal.

Why do conservatives need guns at all?

Nobody is saying you shouldn't be able to defend your home against intruders. We are just saying that you shouldn't be able to use a weapon so powerful that it can pass through the intruder, then pass through the wall of your house, then pass through the wall of MY house, then pass through ME or one of my family members. I really don't see what the fuck is so complicated about that concept.

ok, but did the homicide rate decrease when the guns were banned?

No, it didn't decrease. What's more important overall crime or a niche crime? We can eradicate knife attacks in Britain by tripling the home inspections and outlawing any form of knife on the isles. I guarantee you we can bring knife crime down to negligible numbers. Is that going to stop violent crime? or even reduce it? No.

also
>implying they ever had proof of roy moore dating a teen

>I really don't see what the fuck is so complicated about that concept.
The complicated part is how you're going to accomplish this for everyone, not just those who obey the law. Otherwise the problem still exists and all you've done is put law abiders at a disadvantage against criminals.

Your false "concept" doesn't fall under my 2A or our US Constitution. I really don't see what the fuck is so complicated about that concept.

Let me try this again. Nobody is saying you shouldn't be able to use a firearm to defend your home. We are saying that a weapon like the AR-15 is not designed for the purpose of home defense. It is designed for one purpose and one purpose only. To help keep a soldier alive on a modern battlefield. It is a weapon of war. Once again, not a difficult concept.

Cant have it both ways. If they're too young to own guns they're too young to have opinions on guns.

HAHA!! Um, no. NEVER in your life will that happen, cuck. God Damn you leafs are the biggest pussies in the world.

Please explain why the fuck an idiot waving a rebel flag would give a fuck about the United States Constitution in the first place. The flag alone tells me you don't give a fuck about America. This country only has one flag, dumbass. If you aren't flying OUR flag, then I don't give a flying fuck about your interpretation of OUR laws. Piss off with that bullshit. Fucking inbred traitor.

Its not designed for the purpose of home assault either, so how are you going to keep it out of the hands of criminals when prohibition never works? Until you can answer this, nothing you do is going to make any difference other than weakening the only person who wanted to use it responsibly in the first place.

off topic

That is the stupidest fucking thing I have read in weeks. If you are old enough to get shot with a gun, you are old enough to have an opinion on guns. Retard.

The left wants to disarm women so they can't protect themselves from rapists. They can't refute this.

>not designed for x purpose
And trucks aren't designed for running over pedestrians in. Should we keep trucks out of the hands of civilians? Stop being a retard.

You righties need to get the balls to face fact. Year after year, decade after decade, the statistics more than speak for themselves. A woman living in a household with guns is statistically FAR more likely to be killed WITH one of those guns BY a family member or acquaintance than she is to save herself from being raped by some stranger. Just because you don't like the facts, doesn't mean you can change the facts. And the FACT is that a gun in a household is far more dangerous to a woman than any other crime she could possibly be exposed to.

Didn't 1000 kids literally get raped by a gang of Muslims in Rotherham? You're beyond help

So you're saying no woman has ever needed to protect herself from being raped? I'm calling bullshit

A good comparison. If I want to drive a truck, first I have to be trained as well as pass both a written and a hands on test. Then that truck has to be insured along with any other trucks I might own. I also need to have all of my trucks inspected every year to be sure that they are safe to operate. And if my children want to use my truck, they have to be trained and insured as well. What great ideas you've come up with.

>a newborn infant can have an opinion on guns
See how retarded your statement is when you adjust the age?

That is not what I said. I said the FACT is that if a woman lives in a home where a gun is present, then statistics show that the greatest danger to her life BY FAR is that gun. Plain and simple. The fact is that she is far more likely to get killed with that gun than to protect herself from any other crime with it. End of story.

Jesus Christ ammosexuals are stupid. An infant does not have the mental capacity to grasp the concept of gun rights. If that is the argument you want to make your stand on, you are an even bigger dummy than I thought you were. I swear, it is like trying to hold a debate with a fucking carrot. Just ignorance beyond belief.

>FACT
>statistics show
Link the statistics proving tour assertion. You can't say something is a fact then keep talking through your argument. It may well be a fact; I don't know either way, but it's your job to prove your assertion, not anyone else's. Until then, you cannot continue with your argument.

Here you go. A short but well written article with both statistics and links to studies and further information if you want to learn more.

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/02/having-a-gun-in-the-house-doesnt-make-a-woman-safer/284022/

Never fired a gun in my life actually, and have no interest in the gun debate. I'm just debating you for fun while taking a nice shit. At what age would you argue that one has the mental capacity to have an opinion on guns, since we agree that infants are too young to have the mental capacity to have said opinion?

It is about mental capacity, not age and varies from child to child. That holds true for almost any topic. In my opinion, if a child, whatever their age, is old enough to grasp a concept and ask questions about it, then they have the mental capacity to form their own opinion of it.

Problem solved libtards

Funny how those accusations fell off the face of the planet after election was irreversably sabotaged.

Because they want you dead motherfucker and to have the place for themselves, the niggers and the spics

makes sense to me

>1704388554294
>Assuming that this timestamp is in milliseconds:
GMT: Thursday, January 4, 2024 5:15:54.294 PM
Are you from the future user?

HAHAHAH

ENJOY BEING AT THE MERCY OF YOUR PATHETIC GOVERNMENT WHO HATES YOU AND LOCKS YOU UP FOR CRITICIZING THE PEOPLE WHO TERRORIZE YOUR CITIES DAILY WHO THE GOVERNMENT ALSO BROUGHT INTO THE COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE

Fucking ironic leaf ffs

Words like “self-confidence,” “self-reliance,” “initiative,” “enterprise,” “optimism,” etc., play little role in the liberal and leftist vocabulary. The leftist is anti-individualistic, pro-collectivist. He wants society to solve everyone’s problems for them, satisfy everyone’s needs for them, take care of them. He is not the sort of person who has an inner sense of confidence in his ability to solve his own problems and satisfy his own needs. The leftist is antagonistic to the concept of competition because, deep inside, he feels like a loser.

Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

Hey genius, did you even read about this last school shooting? There was ALREADY an armed deputy on duty at the school. He chickened out, refused to enter the school and has since resigned. So...this school had ALREADY put the program you proposed in place and it didn't do those kids a fucking ounce of good. So who's the retard now?
Information for your benefit:

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/22/stoneman-douglas-shooting-armed-guard-did-not-go-in