School shooting solutions thread

I'll start, response time is a major issue with school shootings. The average response time is around 12.5 minutes to a school shooting. If a shooter starts to shoot up a school they have 12 minutes to deal as much damage as they can. If we could decrease the response time substantially this would reduce the number of casualties, correct? Now speaking from experience with my school, our closest police station is about 10 minutes away, meaning the majority of the timespent responding is converging on the situation. If we remove this distance we could save multiple lives, and just 1 life saved should be enough, right? So my thoughts were that we make a police station and a school the same building, keeping booking criminals and holding cells in their current location, but for the mundane day to day police station office stuff the building would be attached to the school. Police would not be patrolling the halls because this would make an uncomfortable learning environment; however, they would be a quick phone call away if they're needed. Pull the active shooter alarm and the police can converge almost instantly. Create a sound alarm as well that is triggered by gun shot level noise to allow the police to have a more precise location of the perpetrator. They can find the risk on cameras and if the cameras are shot out you know that's the location to go to. Knowing that there are downsides of this do you guys think this would be worth attempting to implement or is this too far fetched.
Tldr: police station closer to school would save lives

BAN ASSAULT SCHOOLS

>Build a perimeter around every school and have a guard check you in
>Arm teachers and faculty
If schools weren't such easy targets for insane shooters, they wouldn't go there to shoot in the first place

Honestly.. this idea is probably the best solution I've heard on this subject. Put your community focused policing efforts in a station combined with schools. This idea has traction op. Today you weren't a shill.

Not a bad idea and it would deter drug use.

Spread this if you guys actually believe in my idea.

Bump.

It's good idea to have a station closer, but I don't think children should have to worry about their safety constantly while getting an education. They're at their time of lives for development and exposed to such school shooting will definitely scar them for life. It's better if shooting doesn't happen by simply outright BANNING guns and removing the 2nd amendment from the Constitution. In this day in age, the 2nd amendment have no essential function in American society, and its sad that Americans value their stupid gun rights than the lives of innocecnt children.

Made me laugh, you are so retarded.

National average police response time is closer to 18 minutes desu...

I would rather see a shooter pop'ed by the janitor. School Marshals, just like Air Marshals.
If we can stop hi-jackings, we can stop school
shootings.

Truth: Pretend-2-care democrats, did nothing,
nothing for DACA or school shootings. They are like vampires, sucking energy off preventable tragedies.

This is not the time for this partisan BS.
We need to protect the kids.

police are part of the problem

The solution is to get enough people to understand that these shootings are all fake.

where do these mother fuckers get the idea that some underpaid schmuck cleaning the floor is gonna go hunt down the school shooter wielding an assault rifle?

hey there qt

Implying my post was a left or right wing idea

No more school

Really, it is an outdated method of teaching, wastes money, puts children in danger, fails to actually teach.

Let children learn from computers and specialized social networks, take children to sports/whatever clubs for socialization.
Have them take standardized tests to demonstrate knowledge.

get rid of schools, bye bye school shootings

checke'em faggots, those are trips of truth

The best solution is airport-style security. Prevent anyone from entering the building with a firearm.

It's a hassle for the students but it's really the only way. Arming teachers and staff seems dangerous, considering what a stressful job teaching is, would you really trust them with a gun? I wouldn't.

faggots

The top 8 school shooters by death count (plus Dillan Roof) where all on Psychiatric medication. America is #1 per capita on antidepressants. It should be illegal to prescribe this medication to someone who owns guns. The burden should be on the psychiatrist if he gives these drugs to someone with guns.

Coppers don't just sit in police stations, they could be in the donut shop, McDonald's or anywhere they might even be out on a job. If you trained your janitors or teachers or canteen staff. After psychological evaluation, training they get certifications to do the job. So get paid more and are in more demand.

Actually, the major issue with school shootings is kids with guns in our schools. But please, continue posting your useless bullshit.

They were all on psychopharmaceuticals. But please, continue posting your useless bullshot.

Implying there's only 1 major issue with it.