HAPPENING

wsj.com/articles/officer-at-florida-school-waited-outside-instead-of-confronting-shooter-sheriff-says-1519341298?mod=breakingnews

Dude was a sheriff's deputy, not a rent a cop. What the actual fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/officer-at-florida-school-waited-outside-instead-of-confronting-shooter-sheriff-says-1519341298
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-22/he-never-went-officer-duty-filmed-doing-nothing-during-florida-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=TVDXXjqo66w
youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs
youtube.com/watch?v=qTm-4r-yKeY
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/21/its-too-late-broward-county-school-board-beginning-to-admit-their-mistakes/
leagle.com/decision/1996414222ad2d1921371
hooktube.com/watch?v=6FByLegu9V8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same thing as Columbine

Weird, it's like a repeating script.

Obviously ordered not to stop it.

HE WAS TOLD NOT TO GO INSIDE

That was different. The cop was not wrong for having no clue what to do in that situation, shit like that had never happened before

pack it up lads, we're done.
Source?

If you want to protect something you need to hire one that has experience if you know what I mean

It's the obvious answer retard

so no source

Nope.

Are you serious? The cop should have a pretty good idea that it's his job to address an active shooter as the first responder.

Standard procedure. You don't just rush in on your own.

>wsj subscriber
gay

Good.

Most of the students were liberal garbage anyways. Imagine the bullshit Cruz had to endure going to school with them.

wsj.com/articles/officer-at-florida-school-waited-outside-instead-of-confronting-shooter-sheriff-says-1519341298
someone else archive it

Police is not obligated to save anyones live. Go figure.

>hey dude, we need to station you at this school to prevent school shootings
>okay
>school shooting
>AHHH IF ONLY SOMEONE WARNED ME

DOES EVERYBODY SEE WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCK UPS THE LOCAL COPS AND FBI ARE NOW

DOES EVERYBODY UNDERSTAND WHY WE NEED TO PRESERVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

Bravely rode Sir Resource Officer
Rode out from Parkland.
He was not afriad to die
Or be killed in nasty ways
Brave brave brave brave Sir SRO

>Sheriff Israel
OY VEY!

>only police should have guns

Just like North Korea

He was obviously hypnotized.

Literally what you're supposed to do in that situation.. going in alone is going to get you killed or innocents killed.. this isn't some faggot preteen hero movie

No you faggot. He was probably threatened and bribed.

The Sherriffs departments are usually the ones involved in these fake drills

DHS HSEEP

The supreme Court says otherwise

The Supreme Court has already upheld that police are not liable or required to risk their lives to save others.

Oy vey don't look at this post

Shooters house btw

What? You think Alligator Men were what really attacked?

HOW ODD
2 notification to FBI
39 calls to the home
3 direct notifications of threats to use a gun in violence
1 instagram full of gun photos
1 youtube comment about becoming a PROFESSIONAL school shooter.
1 cop stood by and watched
the rest of the police waiting because "the cameras were 20 minutes behind, almost like they froze"

leaving us with 17 dead 16 white christians
1 mexican jew lesbian spokes women
1 20.yr old jewish male whos mother works for CNN and dad is former FBI.

>NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYS

of course it was. It's was an inside job by the reptiles who control the government!

Oy vey, why would you say such a thing! You conspiracy nut, children died and you have the nerve to give us your opinions! This is why we need to BAN ALL GUNS

Yes user, nothing to see here

>Same thing as Columbine
were the parents military intelligence here as well?

Q predicted this

>t. Q

Lqtm

>CITIZENS DONT NEED GUNS
>WE HAVE THE POLICE
>p-police please respond.....

why do they just seem to pop up everywhere in these sorts of events?

>placing a cop there to kill the killer.. and not arrest the killer..

maybe they tasked this guy to clean up the witnesses but he hesitated to kill an innocent kid and let the patsy walk away without even knowing he is the patsy

bump

put your sins on it and send a goat off into the
landscape

>Standard procedure. You don't just rush in on your own.

That was changed after Columbine. First on the scene is supposed to go in now.

can you spell c-o-w-a-r-d?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-22/he-never-went-officer-duty-filmed-doing-nothing-during-florida-shooting

tell officer not to go in
he's not in on it
later
HE DIDN'T GO IN OY VEY

They put soldiers on trial for cowardice and dereliction of duty. I wouldn't be opposed to a cop being charged with it.

Nice guerrilla marketing, lord and taylor "social media" intern

>I'm an armed cop tasked to protect and serve.
>A bunch of highschool kids are getting shot.
>What do I do?

Come the fuck on dude.

Officer did nothing cause there was no shooting.

lads should be in bed by now

Remember when police literally stood by as someone discharged a gun at Charlottesville?
youtube.com/watch?v=TVDXXjqo66w

I remember.

>Dude was a sheriff's deputy, not a rent a cop. What the actual fuck.

Here is the Sheriff's 15 years old mistress (when he made her pregnant) calling him out in 2012...

youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs

>he BLEACHED a latina
/ourSheriff/

Lets be honest. Would you run in to an active shooting situation, when you are likely outgunned and have to go through a fatal funnel.

Im not going to judge the dude for valueing his own life. The main problem is that there should be 1 way in/out with an armed guard.

The arming the teacher arguement for me is one where the teacher barricades him/herself with the class and then if the shooter runs in then they have a fighting chance.

>Lets be honest. Would you run in to an active shooting situation, when you are likely outgunned and have to go through a fatal funnel.

Yes.

Worse, he was told it was a drill.

Looks like we have to send Vickers down there.

No, it is literally not. That is why he was suspended and resigned. Use your fucking brain for once leaf.

at least he wasn't a firefighter with people making excuses such as "would you run into an active fire situation, when you are likely to collapse from smoke inhalation and have to go through a fatal fire tunnel."
guess he was just thinking about his cop pension instead that day, lucky for him. what a great job to not have to do one's job.

>Sheriff Israel
Interesting...

>wsj telling truths
the fuck?

Huh, I wonder why this detail wasn't disclosed before the CNN anti-gun town hall. Seems like something the sheriff should have answered for instead of being paraded around like a hero while his department fucked up repeatedly.

So he was a coward, and did absolutely nothing? Or he was told it was a drill, and is now a patsy. You have two options. He can't be charged with a crime, but he sure as fuck is a coward.

Will run in even with only one handgun and a single reload.

Because it will put the focus on multiple failures by the school and local LEOs to stop the shooter.

Do you think CNN will hold the sheriff accountable now after they fawned all over him last night? Hmm....

>The Harris family relocated often, as Eric's father, Wayne Harris, was a U.S. Air Force transport pilot.

Disgusting they sat on this until after the town hall. If Israel was a man he would have resigned. If there were any men in Broward county they would be at the sheriff’s right now raising hell

I don't think I can do this anymore guys

How many false fucking flags are (((they))) going to get away with before the people wake the hell up

I'm going to guess, given how much of a gun grabber and lefty the sheriff is, that it is in fact policy to not confront the killer so as not to "needlessly escalate the situation" or something. I know we've got plenty of LEOs that brows Sup Forums so it's only a matter of time before one of them who works for/has worked for that sheriff's office spills the beans.

Procedure was different then.
Not that it wouldn't have been great for him to resolve the incident, but that wasn't their procedure at the time.

Nowadays, it IS procedure, and every cop knows it.

More like schmeckled

infinity.
normies don't want to accept the possibility

At the time of Columbine, school resource officers where mostly engaged in dealing with disciplinary issues and gang intelligence.

Procedure at the time was to start establishing a perimeter and request SWAT response to make entry.
Like procedure for a hostage situation.
The mentality was different, if you're too young to remember, sorry kiddo.

>work at a fucking high school
>shit fucking kids are the bane of my existence
>depressed loner shoots the place up
>lol fuck those kids

watch this touching tribute you nasty conspiracy theorists ha youtube.com/watch?v=qTm-4r-yKeY

>Remember guys, we don't need guns
>Only qualified and trained officers need guns, who are more than sufficient to protect all of us

How diverse was this officer?

REAL ANSWER HERE. the officer stationed at stoneman was essentially retired and was stationed at the school bc he was old. he resigned / retired today because he had already accrued enough hours to retire. who the fuck would risk his life knowing he’s basically retired?

this.
The truth is, 99.9% of people you meet don't care about protecting you. That including law enforcement. You have to learn to protect yourself.

Then they literally don't deserve to have jobs anymore, because that should be their only job.
>never happened before
>shooting drill took place at the exact school earlier in the day
They were expecting it

Nice to know that the retiring baby boomer is willing to let 17 youngs lives be snuffed than to risk his retirement plans

I don't blame the guy. I laughed when I read it. Had it been me,I would not have gone in there and been a dead hero either. Course the mofo is likely gonna have to move from the area, what the hell, he's alive.
These fucking kids bully the shit out of their classmates and wonder why they snap. Justified? Oh hell nah, but understandable.

IN LOCO PARENTIS

Schools have a duty of care to protect their children as the childs situational parent. They are liable for both the acts they commit that harm children, and their ommissions to act to prevent harm to their children.

IN LOCO PARENTIS: The school failed their duty of care:
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/21/its-too-late-broward-county-school-board-beginning-to-admit-their-mistakes/

Garcia v. City of New York (1996), held that schools, once they take over physical custody and control of children, effectively take the place of their parents and guardians.
leagle.com/decision/1996414222ad2d1921371

They'll ignore him and ramp up the exposure of the two retards, Super Soy Boy and Uberdyke.

They will do anything to take attention away from the LEOs failure.

ordered to let it happen.

this

Sauce on the cameras being 20 minutes behind. Cops were still looking for him in the school while he had already made it to Walmart. hooktube.com/watch?v=6FByLegu9V8

Jalen Martin told InfoWars that the Secret Service was at the school weeks before the shooting. Did they "reconfigure" the security system?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

if you haven't figured out by now this is a conspiracy you need to switch to fluoride free toothpaste.

>people have only been half-assedly paying attention to this shit and there's wayyyyyy more than enough evidence to initiate a federal investigation

The question is what do we have to do to start a petition or whatever to get the Florida DA or a higher institution to investigate this?

I don't think he is going to have a very comfy retirement with this investigation and people knowing his name. He might wish he would have died trying to save those kids than have to live with what his future holds now.

Considering everything, this seems to be the most likely scenario. Also, i find it interesting that they are running with this “armed protective personnel” failed to stop the shooter bombardment of stories all of sudden because the President and other logical people suggested this scenario as an option to keeping schools safe.

Police enforce the law. They don't protect people. The cop's job is to arrest the murderer, not to stop him from murdering.

Sure he could have acted the hero, but it was his handgun against a rifle.