Neolithic farmers from the Caucasus killed the original inhabitants of Europe

So the original hunter gatherers of Europe, who Inhabited the continent 8000 years ago were all killed by a mass migration of farmers from the Caucasus and Anatolia. Chedder man was one of these original Europeans. They were all dark skinned and all blue eyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTY9K1Q_Sbg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Europe
nature.com/articles/nature14317
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/10/013433
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/02/massive-migration-from-steppe.html
pnas.org/content/113/2/368.full
newscientist.com/article/2161867-ancient-dark-skinned-briton-cheddar-man-find-may-not-be-true/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking sweet man.

Wtf? I'm with her now.

Good

no blacks in my land

So these invaders were the yanma?
Yanma = indo Europeans ?

Yes look up Neolithic Expansions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Europe

Those guys and Haplogroup G

SLIDE
REPORT AND SAGE

It is true you dumb nigger.

G and H and I are actually what the migrations of R1a/b inundated. R is an Asian group directly related to Amerindian Q. Think about that

And then around 4500-3000 years BC Bronze Age Aryan invaders (Yamnaya) conquered the Early Neolithic Farmers and formed the White race out of those three constituent parts:
>Western Hunter Gatherers
>Early Neolithic Farmers
>Yamnaya Aryan Invaders

SOURCE: Massive migration from the steppe was a source for Indo-European languages in Europe
>Haal et al, Nature 522, 207–211 (11 June 2015)
nature.com/articles/nature14317
FULL PDF:
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/10/013433
GOOD SUMMARY & COMMENTARY
>Massive migration from the steppe
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/02/massive-migration-from-steppe.html

True, R1a/b were pastoral nomads, G, H and I were farmers.

R is the Aryan Yamnaya group of men that conquered Europe, Central Asia, Persia, Anatolia, Syria & India; killed the local men, and took the local women as war-brides.

Dorians master race slaughtered the early indo-europeans immigrants in Greece

So wh*Toids even stole EUROPE ?

Yes. R1a & R1b = Yamnaya Aryan.

(Note: The spot in Africa is an ancient pre-Aryan oil driller invasion. The spots in America are probably from European contact.)

>They were all dark skinned
Wrong. Darker, maybe, but not "dark." Also, there are still plenty of hunter-gatherer descendants in Europe. They definitely weren't killed off.

Yes. To atone for this holocaust, the invaders and wh*Toids occupiers must be destroyed.

More or less.
First part of it is basically it although they weren't all killed. Some survived and were assimilated, specially in Northern Europe.

DAS RITE

Yeah no shit and those people were replaced by steppe people.

No.

However, I suspect Indo-Europeans were half way between both in a way. (I'm not saying they were just a mix)

You not what you're talking about.

>farmers
Thats a good one whiteys were hunter boogas till Romans.

i don't want to give me a quick rundown

Holy shit are you fucking retarded?

Dorians were Indo-European/Aryan too. Persian Aryans would try to do the same and fail. Roman Aryans invaded Greece and won, so did later French, Catalan & Italian, British Aryan people at various stages of history.

Mycenaeans were the first Aryan group to conquer what is now Greece from the Minoan-like Neolithic Farmer people.

watch the video I posted:

guess all the africans got btfo by superior steppe people

Yes. Whites are a Bronze Age Invader people who formed through conquest.

Not Caucasus. Anatolia.

Hunter-gatherer ancestry resurged towards the Late Neolithic, because it had survived in pockets and started to be incorporated into farming societies.

Also the Neolithic farmers themselves got exterminated at 90-100% rate in Britain by the Bell Beakers.

I have heard that Finns and Basques are the most ancient populations in europe, is this true?

Let me guess, this is going to justify importing of millions of immigrants?

Nah, Sardinians and Balts are the oldest because they've remained the same for the longest.

Finnish people are the product of Baltic, Germanic and Sami mix from the Iron Age. Basques formed when the Indo-European element got introduced into them.

So the neolithic farmers deserved it when the aryans genocided them?

Note here the common bond between White Europeans and the Semetic/ME (& East African) people that comes from the common population base of the Natufian Early Neolithic Farmers 10k years ago.

To make White Europeans you add:
>Western Hunter Gatherers encountered along the Neolithic Farmer expansion
>Aryan Yamnaya Invaders from the Pontiac Steppe in the Bronze Age

Yes, anyone with half a brain knows that you Germanic monkeys kill and ruin everything you can get your hands on.

R1a is Yamnaya, R1b is associated with the expansion cattle domestication, lactose tolerance, and red hair.

>Also the Neolithic farmers themselves got exterminated at 90-100% rate in Britain by the Bell Beakers.
Based Aryans. The figure is a bit lower through, there's no need to kill what you can abduct & rape: wombs are a nation's asset.

IRISH ETHNO-HISTORY
>Neolithic and Bronze Age (Ayran) migration to Ireland and establishment of the insular Atlantic genome - Cassidy et al
pnas.org/content/113/2/368.full

I'm only ~6% Neolithic Farmer. :( my people were genocided by the eternal Aryan. It's bullshit.
Do you buy the proto-Eurasiatic hypothesis? That the Natufian language was the parent of the Afroasiatic and Indoeuropean families? I think so, it makes sense to me.

I also think Minoan was probably a West Semitic language. But I'm no linguist.

They did not kill them, they just vastly outnumbered them due to their lifestyle, which supported much bigger populations, and slowly absorbed them. Just look at the turnover in paternal lineages in middle/late neolithic west Europe with I2 gaining majority on G2a. In fact, they could have probably lived in some sort of harmony as well i.e proving each other with their craft.

*providing each other with their own craft

No they don't have a special claim. Finns & Basque are racially similar to other Europeans and have a heavy Aryan/Yamnaya admixture from the Bronze Age like other North Europeans. They're just weirdos who lost their Aryan language and no one really understands why. Magyars are similar. Best theory is that they took the language of people they conquered/settled (or vice-versa) for whatever reason, like the Mitanni Aryans did in Iraq who adopted the local non-IE Hurrian language.

Asia is for the Whites! Give us back our ancestral homeland!

I wouldn't agree that the languagues all Natufian-descendant people spoke were Semetic. Within the Neolithic farmer peoples there were probably different language isolates and families (perhaps from a very ancient common origin). Some candidates for those isolates & familes include:
>Minoan
>Iberian
>Tartessian
>Basque(?)
>Etruscan
>Nuragic (Pre-IE Sardian)
>Hurrian
>Urartian
Etc.

10k years is too long to form a cohesive language family in pre-literate societies even if they had a common racial/linguistic origin. I don't think there is a link to later Aryan languages.

Rival tribes raid each other, kill/enslave the men, abducted the women & girls as war brides/concubines, and enslave the boys. Not a harmony of mutual cuckolding.

>They did not kill them,
Not only did they kill them, they also ate them, and probably used their bones for tools, and their skulls as cups.

they do not necessarily need to, given their different lifestyles and thus different niches
there was plenty of space for both for a long time
farmers could provide foragers with surplus grains, the latter could provide the former with meats/fish/etc..., no need to necessarily compete on different fields

Uhh hi sup

newscientist.com/article/2161867-ancient-dark-skinned-briton-cheddar-man-find-may-not-be-true/

Proto-slavs dominated Europe