Are they serious?

They really think they are going to take away the AR. Do they want a civil war, because that's how you get a civil war. And, I'm not talking about a bunch of pissed off rednecks and hunters, which there would be millions of. What about the military and law enforcement? I don't think those guys are going to let that happen. Have you ever met a cop or Marine who wasn't pro second amendment? If they push this sh*t libs will get BTFO literally blown as in a 5.56 to the head.

You're not getting the guns libtards. It's that simple, you can't win this fight. And, trying to would be suicide for the Democratic party.

Debate me.
Pro tip: you can't because you're a f*ggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/florida-school-shooting/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Fat2Tr9DyYg
csgv.org/what-law-enforcement-says-about-assault-weapons/
fox8.com/2018/02/21/two-ohio-senators-propose-statewide-ban-on-assault-weapons/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
time.com/4390506/gun-control-ar-15-semiautomatic-rifles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof that arming teachers and staff with pistols will not stop shooters with assault rifles. All you moronic asshats that really think more guns will reduce the number of shootings are RETARDED. Ban assault rifles. They're engineered for war, not civilians. Grow the fuck up and stop being such a man child with your cucked-up gun collection.

cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/florida-school-shooting/index.html

why the FUCK do you need an AR so bad, faggot

>"libtards"
Get the fuck off this board faggot.

We're going to need them though. For us to get anything we want, or even to prevent the enemy from getting anything they want, we'll need to have a white civilian population that's as armed as possible. Armed insurrection or the plausible threat of it is the only way we can get out of the pit that's been dug for us.

I can't wait for this cucked up feels-badass-because-he-owns-assult-rifles true PUSSY has to hand over his little man child dream gun as his "brothers" in this fight to be able to go to the gun rage weep on at their gun-funeral

>ban assault rifles
You are fucking delusional if you think that is even possible.
To keep fucks like you from taking away other rights
Fuck off

God you're such a man child. I WANT MY WITTLE WIFLE SO I CAN FEEL BADASS CUZ NOBODY RESPECTS ME!!!!!

This is exactly what the ruskies want.

No shooting has been done with an assault rifle.

Instead of arming teachers you could just plant armed security guards at every corner of the school. Works for us and we haven’t had a schooting ever since the school was built

They aren't gonna try and directly take your guns.

They'll regulate it to hell, making it a pain in the ass to buy one. Then they will blast the future generation with anti-gun propaganda.

Eventually the last generation that on guns will die off. The new one won't bother going through the hassle. Now they have no opposition

When they say they’re banning assault rifles they mean they’re going to ban the sale of future assault rifles to private citizens.They won’t be confiscating existing ones, that’s just tyranny

Take away guns from the good folk, and the bad folk will continue to kill. Whether they use a truck, knife, or what would then be 'illegal' guns, they will be even more difficult to stop considering no one will have a gun to put an end to their massacres.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fat2Tr9DyYg

Kek yea that's never going to happen. The fucking army wouldn't let that happen. When they get the order to fire on American citizens protecting the second amendment they will turn on the government. The government knows this they have done studies about it.
Whatever faggot shouldn't you be watching blacked videos or playing Nintendo switch or some gay shit. You don't even know what a fucking "assault" rifle is.

So what you're saying is give up the guns because the goverment will protect people and then post a news story of where the goverment failed to protect people... mmmm.....

Do you libtards and conservatards realize when they say they want to ban assault rifles they mean they want to ban future sales of assault rifles to private citizens, not consfiscate existing ones from those who already own them? You are both retard chimps

The Blood of Tyrants

So no more semiautomatic rifles at all, or just the scary looking ones.

Not gonna happen as long as you do your job creating children and teaching them gun ownership. Remember, the left is the party of infertility and genetic suicide.

What the fuck is an assault rifle dipshit? So no more semiautomatic guns will be sold ever again. You're fucking crazy.

rednecks are the niggers of whites

You are an actual nigger.

They should just make an AR-15 with a wooden finish honestly. The left wouldn't know the difference

I know, but it will always be an uphill battle

You know exactly what I'm referring to. Semi automatic large caliber rifles that were engineer for WAR. NOT MAN CHILDREN AT A GUN RANGE. You get to keep your little cuck pistol. You get to keep your hard on shotgun. Protect yourself, go hunting. But STOP ACTING LIKE YOU NEED AN ASSAULT RIFLE. The only reason you have one and use one is so you can feel cool. #manchildthings

Wood furniture for ars has been a thing for a while now.

>Semi automatic large caliber rifles that were engineer for WAR
You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. So only bolt action rifles? You are fucking retarded, and I'm pretty sure you are a manlet.

>They're engineered for war, not civilians.

Yet most wars involve a hefty amount of civilians.

Perhaps not be a retard next time?

We need to ban the assault rifle 15 and all extended clips

hahahah *breaths in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. COME AND TAKE EM COMMIE FAGGOT!

We need a Pinochet

You don't even know what the fuck you are referring to dumb ass.

((()))
all of these posts

Not a AR , can do more damage than one. Kys

>do they want a civil war?
Well, basically

>You don't even know what the fuck you are referring to dumb ass.

I WANT MY WITTLE GUNS SO I CAN FEEL LIKE A BADASS WAAAH WAAAAAH WAAAAAAHHHH #manchildthings #allmyfriendsaregunrangecucks

AR was designed by a civilian for civilain sporter market.

A different pattern was created and introduced for military trials.

The AR15 is a civy firearm and came before the fuckin Army M16

why are you here? why are you here? why are you there? your time is short repent and live

How does it unlock?

>What about the military and law enforcement?
Law enforcement has been asking for an automatic weapons ban for ages

So... That's your come back? You really have no idea what the fuck we are talking about do you?
No the fuck they haven't.

>How does it unlock?
>Thinks it locks
>Thinks it closes when driving

>No the fuck they haven't.
csgv.org/what-law-enforcement-says-about-assault-weapons/

I want my rifle so my country doesn't turn into Brazil

What guns are they really interested in controlling?

Jokes on you. I own an sks.

Its a RUSSIA & friends thing. Russia wants no Americans to have guns. China thinks this would be wonderful. Muslim terror merchants say GREAT IDEA.

Oh look a centrist, so fucking edgy. It says shall not be infringed faggot and we aren't giving up one more inch to liberal pavement monkeys.

A hand full of police officers does not speak for the whole. Ask just about any cop if they think there should be a ban, and 90% will tell you to fuck off. I've never meet a cop who wasn't die hard pro S2. And the military are most all pro S2.

I own one to kill people like you. It's the most efficient weapon for killing petty tyrants who ignore and violate the constitution.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>COLUMBUS, Ohio — Two Democratic lawmakers in Ohio want assault weapons banned statewide in the wake of recent deadly mass shootings.
>Sens. Michael Skindell and Charleta Tavares introduced legislation Tuesday making it a fifth-degree felony to possess or acquire a firearm considered an “assault weapon.”
>That includes any automatic or semi-automatic firearm capable of accepting a detachable magazine with the capacity to accept ten or more cartridges. It also includes any semi-automatic firearm with a fixed magazine that can accept ten cartridges or more.

fox8.com/2018/02/21/two-ohio-senators-propose-statewide-ban-on-assault-weapons/

They know good and damn well there is no way to confiscate those guns. This is just more bitching by the left. And, they know if they do try it will be political suicide at the least, but more likely mass civil unrest.

Would be mutiny if US military was tasked with disarming citizens, but what if foreign troops could be brought in like, say, the UN? Those who are jealous of Americans and would be pleased?

>Ban assault rifles
>Assault rifles are select fire, with a mode for automatic and/or burst fire
They already did, retard. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act

Don't worry ManChild. We're going to take your cuck guns and you won't be able to get your man boy rocks off at the range #willtheystillrespectyou? #notunlessarmed

>WE are going to take your guns
Hahahhahahaha try it faggot. You're going to need a bigger gun. You probably have never shot a gun but you are going to take someone else's.
KEK

>checks smith and wesson stock

>U.N.
>Doesn't know about the BILL OF NEEDS
Go fuck yourself.

Because fuck you that’s why.

I don't own any ARs :)
Nice try, retard.

Jokes on them I’d just Swift’s to the more powerful AR-10 that’s chambered for .308 master race not some cuck 5.56 varmint round.

1.) No such thing as an "assault rifle."
2.) Shotguns can be loaded with slugs that do more damage than an AR at medium range.
3.) The Second Amendment was about tyrannical governments.
4.) You're a godamn traitor.
5.) I'm not giving up my Constitutionally Protected Rights to a godamn traitor.
6.) Eat your sister's feminine penis.

>The police will protect you!
>...Except when they don't...
>Give up your guns!

Underrated song

Why do you write and act like an hysterical queer?
I live a whole ocean away from you and your behavior is so faggot-ish it still bothers me

Because he is a hysterical faggot, he has proven it multiple times in this thread.

They're going to have a bitch of a time getting past the Rep controlled legislator.

>They better have a hard fucking time getting past our Rep legislature, I swear to fucking god.

>Trump is a evil nazi racist fascist!
>better give up our guns lol

OP probably thinks Trump is Hitler.

It is wrong to give military weapons to civilians, the dumb populace doesn´t qualify for them, you want to hunt? use the designated rifles for that, military weapons are only to kill soldiers from another country, unarmed high school children are not soldiers from another country, dumb motherfuckers I hope you understand that. jeeshh

There is no way they could enforce this shit even if it passed.

The AR 15 is not a military rifle you fucking idiot.
No, but I do think you are a faggot

What the fuck kind of braindead normie unironically uses hashtags on the chan?
Kill yourself.

An AR-15 is designed as a civilian weapon. It is my "designated hunting weapon"

This is a military weapon dumbass, it's killed more people than any AR15. Should we ban it because unlike an AR15 it was designed for and used in a war?

You fucking retard. Learn something.

time.com/4390506/gun-control-ar-15-semiautomatic-rifles/

Yes