Just watched Black Panther. Will answer your questions about it

Just watched Black Panther. Will answer your questions about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

indy100.com/article/chemsex-parties-drugs-london-uk-hiv-lgbt-gay-gentrification-grindr-8222641?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100
youtube.com/watch?v=7fdQewsXFwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How fucked is it?

Ooga booga? Or Booga Ooga?

Faculty of Arts, because it is an art to see her fit through a door

There are more fucked movies it. It does have a smell of WE WUZ KANGS to it even though it is not fully openly that. (except main villain who literally talks about killing "oppressors" (hint: white people) and their children).

>Just watched Black Panther.
You just cucked for non-whites.

boring shitty movie male version of catwoman leaping around like a faggot fell aslepp during. piece of shit.

Will you faggots ever fuck off

>winnipig
lost

Who said I was white leaf?

So, it's it as worse as Sup Forums are saying.
just like every Hollywood shit blockbuster.

>Winnipig
lel

how did they train apes to wear pants?

It was fucking terrible.

Was it ethnocentric? #AllBlackAntiWhite

>Winnipeg
I have never seen someone so fucking fat in Poland EVER. I thought it was only American thing but I see it spreads across their nortern border. Leafs, how common is the sight of these creaturas on your streets?

What is this black planter thing I'm hearing

It's an anglo thing. I dont know why they are fat as pig in the rest of Canada.

What's up with that dude's skin? Looks like he has a disease

It was less ethnocentric but more of a Japan level of isolationism and unwillingness to open up to outside world. One of the core conflicts in the movie is whether Wakandians should offer their aid to ailing nations and people, which are implied though out the movie to be other west African nations but for some reason ends up with them helping hood kids in Oakland, California.

Apparently that was him making notches for each kill he did through out his life.

not going to pay for it is it worth downloading tho

you like bread?

It's irrelevant to the MCU at large and boring as fuck

Greentext the plot so we don't have to watch it.

Ritual scaring. Actually done by African tribes.
IRL it's done all at once upon reaching adulthood.

>Nunavut
>frozen wasteland
>population 300 (Three hundred)
>+20% are obese

hmmmmmmmm..........

Black Panther

HEY! I WENT TO THIS PARTY

indy100.com/article/chemsex-parties-drugs-london-uk-hiv-lgbt-gay-gentrification-grindr-8222641?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

Is there BLM pandering/fuck drumpf propaganda or is it mostly politically neutral?

Can someone tell me what the fuck are gender studies, i only finished elementary school so i need help.

How are the other nations compared to wakanda?

Whats that?

willit encourage #blaxit

Why are you using a meme flag?

ya i heard it was a stand alone story that didn't tie in so idk if its even worth wasting 90 mins on it

Is it the best movie of all time like RT says or just like top 10 or something?

Is it worth seeing, as a Marvel movie?

Essentially: men are the root of all evil, and white men are the worst

The Real Wakanda

Studies that make young dumpy girls blame men for their dumpy problems

Do not reply to troll threads.
Report and move on.

Main villain is very BLMish type of character and side villain is white guy who calls black people savages. There are also a lot of talking down to white people in that movie like that one "barking" scene

There's something pleasing about the composition of that shot, I take it the cinematography was good?

>kang dies in the civil war movie
>kang jr takes the mantle
>some crazy dutch guy steals magical metal
>kang jr tries to take revenge
>dutch guy accomplice turns out to be kang jr's cousin that is an actual CIA nigger and kills dutch guy
>he has a claim on the throne so he demands trial by combat because lmao futuristic city with tribal government
>BTFO kang jr and he is presumed dead
>he takes over the kingdom and plans to send magical metal weapons to all kangs in the world
>CIA (white) nigger guy that is friends with kang jr helps them and stops the plot
>kang jr comes back, has rematch and wins
>"we wuz kangs and shiet mang ;_;"
>the end

Lel, fuck fat whores.

It not an awful movie just from the movie standpoint but not an all time masterpiece that all these cucked critics gave it on rotten tomatoes.

its pro nationalism for blacks

>Be me, half Asian
>Humanities professor because I made bad decisions and just kept going with it
>Classroom literally jam packed with dead-eyed landwhales
>The fucking majority of them flock to me like penguins to make poor attempts at hitting on me
>Because I'm an Asian that's actually able to speak proper English, which seems kinda racist now that I think about it
>My gurlfriend is a petite little leaf girl who's in pre-med, but she can be a total shitlord
>Comes in after one of my lecturers just to piss with the whales
>Walks right through the colony of pink-haired penguins and calls me 'sweetie'
>The herd becomes physically distressed, some just up and waddle away immediately
>Says she's on her way to her next class, fixes my tie and kisses me on the cheek
>Says 'excuse me' and walks right through two landwhale-penguin things who were kind of just staring
>Next day, get a call from HR
>I've been reported for sexual misconduct
>Apparently, I grabbed some girl's hair and told her that I'd "rape her so hard."
>Literally sit around for an hour drinking with the dean laughing about this
>Gorl who obviously reported me never returns to class
>Fail her and send her emails about how irresponsible she is

Is the male lead some neko otherkin?

>ooga Boogaloo we wuz spacekangs
>fights with sticks and stones
can't make this shit up

I like you...you...know..things..about the real world..it's more than what we've been shown..also hope you guys get married.

I saw it. Nothing more special than the other MCU stand alone movies.

The ending was just pretentious: final boss fight kill was way to similar to an Assassins Creed confession, then the usual African king before a UN speech cliche.

Real

Problem is while that what Wakanda is thought out the movie, the movie moral was that Wakanda should be abandoning those ways(isolationism, not accepting refugees, not offering aid and technology to ailing nations and American hoods).

Moreover while the person who talks about killing whitey is a villain, his motivations are very Afrocetnric and black powerish. He also vindicates himself at the end with cool line and I would imagine for black people is one of the more compelling characters in the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=7fdQewsXFwM

So i cannot imagine this not leading to doubling down of the whole bullshit.

Is there really any Black people in it?

i bet the cienema smelled like fried chicken and old spice

not op but saw it too

>starts with ancient history
>vibranium meteor strikes africa, super valuable and strong metal
>makes plant grow that gives superpowers to the king, making him the black panther
>country becomes Wakanda, super advanced isolationist country that hides its large major city with a forcefield
>doesn't share tech, money, or take in refugees
>20 years ago
>King Dindu I kills his brother, We Wuz I in oakland for conspiring to give vibration weapons and start a race war to make blacks kangs in usa
>fast forward 20 years
>king Dindu I is killed by vibranium bomb in UN meeting by unknown agents
>Kings son, Dindu II takes power and becomes the new black panther, tracks down vibrabium to bring it back to wakanda
>turns out it was the son of We Wuz I, Dundu II's cousin We Wuz II
>the cousin, We Wuz II wants to fight for crown with ritual combat, the custom of wakanda
>We Wuz IIbecomes king of Wakanda by throwing Dindu II into a river, but he doesn't die, although they assumed he died because water was deep
>We Wuz II immediately starts planning to ship weapons to all blacks across world, start a global race war and kill off whitey
>civil war in wakanda erupts to stop weapon filled cargo ships from leaving
>Dindu II and his allies eventually win and stop the race war
>they decide that instead of violence, they will build a bunch of weird texhnology learning centers around the world
>final scene is them landing thier Lambo' space ship in Oakland on a basketball court where they'll build the NIT, the Nigger Institute of Technology
credits roll

Not really, just bunch of Britons.

W E ?

The Bible warned us about so called Gutmenschen thousand years ago

>They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

Matthew 23:4

Are there any white women in it? What happens with them? Get blacked?

No, but white people in the movie are portrayed as either villains or idiots.

Did you see KANGZ in the theater dressed in African garb?

Outside of background characters only white woman is a very minor character that gets killed in like 10 seconds.