Guess the EU country: Paki rapes 13yo boy

I'll post the answer in 5 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

protothema.gr/greece/article/763823/sok-stin-triada-euvoias-klaigodas-o-13hronos-eipe-sti-mitera-tou-oti-viastike-apo-ton-pakistano/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uk

Greek car, but probably Sweden

UK. But that's not a EU country.

Greece

Is there still time? I'm putting money on france!

Ok, I'll give you a hint before the answer.

The boy is an Albanian immigrant.

Italy.

You're a fucking retard.
You said Paki, but now he's Albanian? You know Paki means Pakistani, from Pakistan, right? Two entirely different types of shitskin.

>Greece

We have a winner!

protothema.gr/greece/article/763823/sok-stin-triada-euvoias-klaigodas-o-13hronos-eipe-sti-mitera-tou-oti-viastike-apo-ton-pakistano/

>The four Pakistanis, as the 13-year-old young man has reported, put him in their house, and one of them began to make obscene acts and then rape him. He kept it a secret for about four days as he was ashamed to talk to someone, but eventually told his mother, who was shocked and called the police right away and reported what her little son had told her.

I'm tipping UK

>You said Paki, but now he's Albanian

The rapist was a Paki, the victim was a 13yo Albanian (in Greece). There were 4 Pakis in the house, so not sure if they gang-banged him.

This shit happened out in the countryside too, so imagine what the fuck is going on in the cities.

Destroyed boi puscce

>I'm tipping UK

Nah... in the UK Pakistanis rape the locals.

Pakis, Afghans, is there any other culture where they rape boys, or could it be that these guys really are the bottom of the barrel?

pakis in the UK? i was told there are only asian immigrants there

sweden

Many Europeans refer to people from the middle east as Asian

didn't the iraqi sexual emergency guy rape a boy?

Not UK, Muslims raping children is widely accepted here and no longer makes the news.
My money's on Sweden.

you must be fun at parties

Dude London is Paki paradise

Italy

He was albanian so he deserved it

Judging by the Greek on the side of the police car, I'll guess Greece.

>Dude London is Paki paradise
>Paki paradise
little boys get raped once or twice living in a paki paradise

England is the only place they call the Pakis.

Kek. I get it. I don’t think anyone else did tho.

There are only a few options to choose from. Sweden, Germany, UK or France. But I'll guess UK because I am hoping it's not Sweden.

Greek police car, possible bait...
Let's go with UK or Sweden

Bongolians

I guess he did, but I don't know about boy-rape being thing that iraqis "culturally" do the way it's a dirty open secret in Pakistan and an institution (see Bacha Bazi) in Afghanistan

Yeah I just read this, we are starting to get the western treatment too, constant refugee asylum fights, paki rapes the enrichment process is almost complete. Let's hope GD takes care of them

We don't have a significant ammount of Pakis in Germany. We are rather diverse when it comes to which kind of shitskins enrich our women and children, although Syrians and Afghans make the list rather frequently and north africans got profiled when it came to making sure that the Cologne assaults did not repeat themselves on new years 2016/17

Raping a guy is pretty fucking gay

Just found out the kid was an albo too, lol a paki rapes a 13 year old albo, couldn't find a better way to describe the absolute state of this shitty country. Greece 2018

I dont give a fuk witch country make a forest with the pedofiends NOW !

Your people and country fucking disgust me. Cuck Central, you are bred to be dominated.

Funny how you only posts these when its a non white as if only they are pedophiles. You would be making threads every day if you reported every time a white was caught raping a kid

Nobody cares then.

Wasn't ancient Greece known for boy lover orgys

Remember the Afghan documentary where the group of grown ass men are talking about how they gangraped a 10yo boy on a bus?

And the creepy, skinny ass pedo with the facial fuzz is smiling and licking his lips and talking about how the boy was just one of those boys that wanted it.

These people are beyond redemption. There are stories of armed forces serving in Afghan being ordered to ignore the screams of little boys being raped by Afghan generals in tents, so as not to upset the locals cultural values.

You cannot integrate a culture like that. It must be eradicated.

Dont you faggots have a fucking miliatry and a police force?

Have you no balled, soyboy, bitch tits cucked faggots thought about doing something?

Roll out the tanks, armored personnel carriers, assault vehicles and choppers and start shooting all the damn garbage that is trying to come into Greece. Remember it takes cloes to 9 months to make a human baby and a few more years for it to become semi self sustaining. If you shoot enough, sooner or later then invasion waves will stop coming.

Good ol leaf humor

la criatura de las tinieblas...

I live in a rapefugee island, I see them coming here every day, niggers, afghans, """"syrians"""" all (((war refugees))), we are forced to take in. You're in a similar position I could simply say the same thing to you, you got a military why don't you stop all the spics from pouring in? We are all cucked and it's gonna take something big for things to change sadly

WHy is goblin riding a leopard. Should at least be an abrams. The jet engine in the abrams is the only thing that would move such a body of mass.

My GF is Albanian should i rape her in the butt too? she dresses like Amy Farrah Fowler which I like most of the time but cant get her to wear a traditional outfit for the raping

That's a tiger, dumbass. Straight frontal plate's a dead giveaway.

KEK

Lies by omission, my friend. Lies by omission.

>Have you no balled, soyboy, bitch tits cucked faggots thought about doing something?
Have you? You didn't do anything about all the illegal Hispanics(Trump ahsn't accompished anything yet), or about all those niggers raping White women.

Well, neither of those issues is getting solved by flinging shit at eachother.

Just tired Americans acting as if they are tougher somehow, when they in a worse spot than anyone else and have had open borders since 1965.

Germany!

I was going to guess Germany because of that whole "sexual emergency" thing, but some other people here seem to think it was the UK, and I had no belief it was before I read it was Greece.

Muslim rapes over here are mostly heterosexual and it's phrased as "grooming" by the media to make it sound less serious, but more organised than a random rape on the street that it seemed to be from the OP.

Journalists should all be gassed.

this is the most retarted character from SV