Female self-inserts

>female self-inserts

yamero

I want to smell her.

I want to BE Hifumi

I want to be in her skin.

Women only self-insert into reverse harems, otherwise they prefer to ship things. Haven't you learned anything about fujoshits and lesbian yurifags?

But 'shipping' is just another way of self-inserting. They just need that extra layer of denial to evade their insecurities.

Don't we have the technology yet to become anime waifus? Come on, Gates, Musk, Zuckerberg, prioritize!

I AM Hifumi

It's called imagination.

I think you're pulling things out of your ass again user.

No that's dumb

>Women only self-insert into reverse harems
This. The first reverse harem I've ever watched smacked of the author's self-insert esp after I knew of her background.

>being so deluded by self-insert faggotry that you honestly can't believe someone would just want two characters to get together without having to insert themselves as one of the characters

I don't want imagination I want sweet 2D titties

I need a compilation of that noise.

H I F U
I
F
U

IS LIFE

more like hifumeme
just kidding I love her

>Sweater skirt combo
DANGEROUS TERRITORY

She is pleasantly plump

unf

Shipping is self inserting as that character's friend.

You are not a smart man.

>shipping someone that wouldn't be the best fit for a character
You're horrible, user.

How does Aoba control herself?

I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at, user.
As expected of the ravings of an un-smart man.

She buries all her urges in a dark corner of her subconscious. Occasionally the pressure builds up and bursts and we get Demon Aoba.

>that yun
kek

Who would care enough about a characters relationship with another character to ship them than a friend? I guess you could be self inserting as the author but that's a little much user.

Maybe a person in the audience who's become invested in these characters and the story that's in the process of unfolding before them? But I'm just spitballing here/

>self inserting as the author
What in the hell, Anonymous? What in the hell?

Becoming invested in characters, wanting to know more about them, and thinking about what would be best for them are all things friends do. A bystander just wants to see where things go. Shipping is an extra step.

Self inserting as the author would be wanting to influence the story to go a certain way because of how invested you are. And that's how fanfiction is born.

False equivalence, just because X is something that Y does doesn't mean that you have to self-insert as Y to do X.

If a programmer is someone who writes code then someone who writes code would be a programmer. This isn't an every square is a rectangle but not every rectangle is a square situation.

>This isn't an every square is a rectangle but not every rectangle is a square situation.
Yes it is.

>self-inserts
kill kys yourself

Becoming vested in a character is, by definition, self inserting. Either as a friend or the character itself. So it is not.

>Becoming vested in a character is, by definition, self inserting.
No it's fucking not. You need to look up the definition of every single word in the post you just made.

I wanna insert myself into Hifumi.

True. I think I have pinworms.

I just self inserted into this post and now I want to kill myself.

>Characters all come from author's head and past experiences
>WOW such self-insert

Rather that than people writing shit that they have no idea about.

>to pass to a person; become vested (in a person), as property
I think we're on the same page for self inserting.

Cmon guys, this thread is shitty, Lets talk about the more important subject at hand. Like Christina.

I'd self-insert into Hifumin if you know what I mean

Who wouldn't want to insert themselves into Hifumi's folds?

Nope, not even doing this bullshit, I refuse to believe you're being serious. I'm out.

I guess if you don't want to believe the definition of vested was copy pasted out of dictionary.com I can't stop you.

Investing in a character means learning about who they are, their desires and motivations. Self inserts are the exact opposite. They're blank slates custom tailored for the broken manchild to project themselves onto in a classic DSMV case of unhealthy escapism.

christina is autistic and needs to fuck off to france with her sister instead of kou

I'm not sure if I love Hifumi because of her character or because she is literally me. Can she still be my waifu if it's basically self-insert? Wouldn't that be Aoba then?

That's the opposite of a self insert. Anons like to use it that way but what a self insert is a character that has the qualities of the author. When a reader self inserts it's because they see the qualities of themselves in the character. So, Sup Forums self inserts into all these shitty harem protags because people who watch those shows have the personality of a plank of wood.

That's the author's self insert, idiot.

The generic self insert is Nice Guy blank slate with magic harem.

>tfw I dont relate to any of these characters in any shape or form.

I want to feel her... oily breasts and lick her nostrils because shes such a bad girl.

>he can't actually read
This explains so much

>tfw I dont relate to any of these characters in any shape or form.

You forgot the "anymore" :)

Hey now, calm yourself.

Hifumi's Boob mole makes my penis into diamonds.

drives me nuts too.

God damn it, it's just too much.
I really really want a GF like Hifumi

The boob mole is the only reason people like Hifumi

theres also the tits and the innocent personality

Also the amazing sense of fashion

Hifumi is the reason people like the boob mole.

I think he's referring to the fact that you seem to be taking the "in a person" part, literally.

Like an idiot.

I prefer what's behind the boob mole
if you catch my meaning

tit fat?

the actual titties?

Her heart?

Is Hotaru a lesbian?

Yes, she caught the gay in France.

At least she didn't catch the dyke.

I hope you know the difference between figurative and literal because I'm certainly not talking about literally taking a person into you or vice versa.

I want to cuddle her in bed

Cancer?

Noooo