WHAT THE FUCK???????

WHAT THE FUCK???????

twitter.com/thehill/status/966822189772263426

based

MELANIA ANGRY

Good
Fuck off we are full

Good. Shouldn't be there in the first place. We don't have land to give away anymore. That age is past.

IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER

We are not a nation of immigrants, so I support his decision.

hahahahahaha
big if true

Every single time I begin to lose faith
Every. Single. Time.
Hail Trump.

Well, yeah. We're not really a nation of immigrants as the vast majority of citizens are born here. I'm a 6th generation citizen on my dad's side and a 13th generation citizen on my mom's (original Plymouth colonists).

I didn't immigrate. Most of you Americans on this board didn't either. Trump is right to take that off.

Trump has lost my faith.

Why the fuck do you care Peru

Good.
Now stop compromising on guns.

"Nation of immigrants" is code for "fuck the natives", it's actually quite a progressive thing to do to get rid of it.

Because what happens in the US influences the world.
And because a Hillary victory would've meant the SJWs here would've gone all out on gaining more influence.

Woke. We're a nation of settlers, colonists, pioneers, conquerors. You can't equate that with an illegal picking berries for less than minimum wage.

NO DRUMPF

we are all in this, his actions have an impact beyond the average burger comprehension

YES

based

This killed my faith in Trump, one time I actually vote for a president election and the president tries fucking with my rights.

I support Drumpf % you don't need a bubbafire stock.

There is no right to bumpfire

>b-but we're all immigrants!
>well... I mean... We were hundreds of years ago!

>1 post by this ID
t. shill

So it begins?

Based

And yet he still wants to take away our guns.

"Shall not be infringed"

Based Ayahuasca bro

fuck you faggot, If i want a bumpfire i will have it. fuck this nigger faggot president. I will unironically vote democrat just to spite this gun grabbing faggot if he goes through with this.

save yourself the trouble and eat a bullet now, faggot

giv that taco to the poor pablo!

>I will vote to have even more gun rights taken away

You are so dumb

Nice I can also trace my heritage to the mayflower. Kikes need to burn.

Immigration Act of 1924 levels of restriction when?

What difference does it make? still not going to turn in my guns or bumpstock. He can suck my fucking dick, so can you.

fuck off mario we're full

SO
MUCH
WINNING

We are a nation of citizens.

This is the correct answer.

Based

Democrats will literally ban your guns, that's how dumb you are.

>Up next on CNN. The story of how Donald Trump's father managed to immigrate to this country.

We are a nation of nations.
Quite a profoundly deep thing to ponder over.

and? I will still own the same amount you retarded faggot, does it make a difference if trump makes me a felon, or demoshits?

Trump's not going to make you a felon, the Demoshits are.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand? You spineless little commie worms can't even pull off a half-convincing false flag anymore how do you intend to disarm 300 million firearms from an angry and gaslit populace?

colonial pride

Obvious subversive kike shill

Intersesting. Our history is truly being rewritten.

>let's vote for Demoshits who will add even more gun control!

You are either an actual shill or incredibly dumb.

Seriously why do leftists hate themselves so much?
There is so much to be proud of, to build upon...they throw it all away for some gaybolist Jew world order

Europe is jealous of our Mexican intellectuals

>removes language nobody voted on

whoopty fuckin doo

There are SJWs in your country too? I thought they were just a western thing

banning bump stocks would make me a felon, and even if I'm grandfathered in, it's still retarded bullshit and it's just chipping away at more of our gun rights.

>if you don't support trump contributing to the slow erosion of the 2nd amendment you're a demoshit
yeah, let's argue over red team blue team nonsense instead of standing by principles. fuck the dems!

I have supported Trump since June 20th 2015. I have been two rallies and bought 4 hats. Don't call me a fucking shill you nigger. I didn't support a Republican so they would take my gun rights away.

I was very front row at Trump rally.

>he banned 1 thing so I'll support the ones who ban everything
Nobody is saying you should support it dumbass. Just vote third party if you want to autism.

But I agree with you 100%

Nation of pioneers has a better ring to it.

You're a fucking retard if you want people on SSRI's and mental cases to own guns.

Well regulated should mean that you need the necessary training, and be apt to keep and control your firearms in a responsible way.

im good just need a job and SMashley1689 os gonna rat everyone off for a deal...moot had her get pregnant on purpose. night night moot'

What guns are they taking away exactly? Right, none. Stop hyperventilating you fucking retard.

based

>Well regulated

learn how words and commas work you stupid leaf faggot. the 2nd amendment has no stipulation that you have to be part of some formal militia.

what is it another pedo suicide? where is david reed this is whyg God told me to tell him yo rat the nigger off cause its mi5 moot

He's bluffing. The Democrats hate him too much to do what he wants, even if he offers them everything they ask for.

Yeah good job, keep guns in the hands of fucking retards and insane people. Great plan.

Meanwhile, not a single shooting was done by NRA members.

well go show them who's boss

you are dead bitch

oh 187 joshua park dingman
moot gave him cancer and he poisioned me
he is gay as fuck too
aint no porch honkey he is an incest pedo from manson or tied to them zomehow

187lyndauvari
187all.haddadas
freejoshpacker
it was moot
polygraph josh he is protecting his family
he is under psyop

who is near shelby dr
another by the history of bicycles

its still moot

To be fair - the message of "Watch his actions not his words" seems to have not been spread enough.

speaking of someone off their meds

Either you're an adult 18 or 21. Everything should be 18 or 21 including voting and military service. If you are old enough to die for your country you are old enough to buy a rifle because you have a right to self-preservation.

we're a nation of citizens. Fuck the "nation of immigrants" bullshit

who 0wns westefn caregivers on next door to the circle k or actually 711 xause i remember them snicker doodles 3.4abill
between sm blvd and hollywood blvd
someone get dustin willman he isnt safe nor is tankersly.

women arent human they dont count

That's what I hope because I don't think the democrats in the Senate will work with him on anything.

western*
did they set up kali
did they setup jamal how?
fuck him regardless rat

i just ran into someone who thpught i was "zach"

test my sons blood for drugs "hunter allen haddad" she said he was named after her dad then said me ... demon bitch.... how many lies will the da ignore?
how many lies will she getaway with before saying she is nuts...l9l wy16 wtf night night haddads
81 support the leo
offer services to the fbi
offer services to local leo too
make relations
serve together
use shied style
when deployed to remove all plo haddads
boasting demoninic fooks
polgraph alex uvar if he fails he will be sacraficed too
no one is above ADONI DE SCALES

there is a homless female missing a tooth on psych drugs loosing her mind

the funny thing is i bel8eved her and she thought i was lying

where is the creator of the simpsons

he was in a green f150
outside the shopping center in bishop in 2007
i knew i had a missing "twin"
sucks they set him up against me

surprisingly im mentally doing better

haddas know whats going on...they are rogue natzis

187 allen michael haddad after he is water boarded along with his father and brothers and sisters

187 zach haddad fpr playing joseph cinceros

she will be sacraficed when my son decides on his own...till then she will be moved to getmo unless she cooperates with the fbi in exposing moot.

wgere is brandon mefford

males were also rapped by moot

>BUT WE COMPROMISED! WHY AREN'T THEY SATISFIED?!
Now do you retards realize that the Left will NEVER be satisfied until they are banned, and why you should NEVER give them a single concession on the 2nd amendment?

Oi mate close one there, but you gotta say it right. Fuck off WE'RE full.

People who have mental health issues should still be allowed to defend themselves, and its their fucking right given by the constitution you petty faggot.

At face value I agree this is shit. However, in less than two weeks DACA protection is due to expire, so if the Dems get tied up trying to pass this nonsense instead, it will be too late to protect their future voters from being deported. At this point I would be willing to take that trade off. On top of that, regulations like this can and have been removed later on. Hopefully this can be enough of a distraction until DACA ends, and once that shitshow starts the anti gun shit will blow over again.

White and based.

Bingo it was the same thing in 65 (66 for my country) when kennedy said it would just be a few thousand asians immigrating with the immigration act in place. You were 90% then.

They won't rest until you only have 56% of a gun left and it doesn't fire properly.

IMPEACH

I NEED THE NATIO AL GUARD DEPLOYED AND I NEED CONGRESS TO GIVE ME SPECIAL WHATEVER THEY DECIDE TO CALL IT TO CO COMMAND THE PURGE OF ALL PEDO MURDER INCEST CULT FOOKS.

so bush probably doesnt know...he is an honest fook thats why people thought he was involved...kts someone that informed him

they keep doubling shit...:skull and bones: the n they fooking slide ind the fqke shit

grrrr

still doesn't excuse his gun niggetry

Banning a meme stock is compromising?

ALSO I NEED ALL PDFS OF THE POSTS THEY SAID WERE FAKE SENT TO THE WHITE HPUSE
WHO THE FUCK HAS BEEN MIRRORING TH IS SITE TO CATCH MOOT
PLEASE GIVE ME THE RECORDS SO I CAN GANG THE NIGGER

He didn't say anything about banning guns Shlomo