What does Sup Forums think of Kuck no Honkai?

What does Sup Forums think of Kuck no Honkai?

I just watched it from start to finish for the first time.

Roastie music teacher needs to fuck off.
Cuck literature teacher needs to get over his mother and stop being such a beta fuck.
Mugi should have settled for his childhood princess friend or pursued the tomboy with huge tits (what happened to her? Just one last fuck in a motel?)
Hanabi should have learned to love the sexually aggressive redhead, the only one in the entire series who genuinely loved her.

I've never watched anything so frustrating. I suppose I should be glad it wasn't a generic happy ending.

>Kuck
>Roastie
>Cuck
Fuck off, /r9k/.

The whole series revolves around cheating, I think those words are pretty appropriate.

Don't tell me you didn't get mad at the marriage proposal.

It was fun to watch. Romance is always portrayed as pure and innocent in anime. They need to show some of the negative sides too

I await the day they release something that actually feels real. The drama scenes in romance anime/manga are fucking retarded and unrealistic most of the time. Kuck No Honkai felt a bit over the top but it was genuine at times

Did Hanabi actually lose her virginity? I honestly lost track of how many sexual encounters she had.

>Kuck No Honkai felt a bit over the top but it was genuine at times

I agree. It was almost refreshing after recently watching Ore Monogatari and Your Name.

Is this yuri?

Akane sensei is hot but probably LOOSE as fuck. I wonder if she's done anal.

Maybe l

>I wonder if she's done anal.

The better question is has she done DP? My money is on yes.

Welp time to watch

>realistic romance

NANA
Honey and Clover
Your Name

I don't remember anything about them since I watched them years ago. Someone refresh my memory. Everyone always recommends NANA as a "mature romance anime". I do have a vague memory of NANA being about some girl that liked playing mind games and being a indecisive fuck to spawn drama. Maybe I'm wrong though.

It's pretty good, I don't usually get angry and erect from the same show.

I love Ecchan and Akane I want them both at the same time.

Its a little bit of both.

Both Nanas piss me off at times, though.

>Hanabi should have learned to love the sexually aggressive redhead

Lesbian sex in anime(and in real life) is fucking stupid.
Fuck off.

shit taste and opinions detected

>your meme
>realistic

Here's your (you).

right bacj at 9you)

Yaoi is much better

REALLY shit taste and opinions detected

2 dicks > 0 dicks

no dicks >

Hanabi is getting married!

That was the only redeeming scene, and I still hate her.

I hadn't watched a romance/drama since Chobits, it was a breath of fresh air for me. I've actually started watching romance/dramas now. I liked that so much happened in the span of twelve episodes. Relationships began and ended, and you get to see the people who lost move on with their lives. The ending was alright, it would have been better with a timeskip. It's definitely one of my AOTY.

Mugi poked her hymen but it's still intact.

I respect it for how different it is, but it tries to do way too much in the time it had and fumbles with almost all of it. It would have benefited from a more focused storyline. It had a neat style though.

>Hanabi should have learned to love the sexually aggressive redhead, the only one in the entire series who genuinely loved her.
Here's a delusional yurishitter BTFO. I'm so fucking glad she lost big time.

So was the extra chapter planned, or is it because people hated the ending?

I had actually watched half of this a while ago and decided to finish it because of this thread. Turns out the ending makes the frustration worth it. Though, I kind of respect the series more than I outright like it. It's a surprisingly "realistic" take on romance that I don't think I've ever seen in an anime. It goes a little too far in a few places, and it does feel like it moves too fast in the first half, but it's kind of amazing this exists at all. It really picks up in the last three episodes though, where things really start to happen and people actually grow. That's something I wasn't expecting at all.

Is she right?

>I await for them to release a realistic romance
Watch more Japanese cartoons

Hanabi is literally me.

Is this you?

I'm dumb pls explain.

Did she give her the flower to be smug or was she actually being kind?

is he actually though? why is he fucking ok with her sleeping around on him and being a massive slut?

also pretty sure she has a few STDs by now

Mugi is the biggest bitch ass faggot I have ever seen. I was literally seething by the end. Still a good ending though, Hanabi's decision to walk away from all that shit was the best decision she ever made in KnH

>why is he fucking ok with her sleeping around on him and being a massive slut?

He is obsessed with her because she resembles his dead mother, and in his eyes she can do no wrong. He didn't even flinch when she admitted she's a huge slut and isn't planning on stopping.

He proposed to her knowing she plans on fucking other men, he doesn't care, he just needs his 'mother' to be there for him. Note how he doesn't seem to care about having sex with her after their first encounter (which only happened because she got him drunk).