Trump Threatens to Pull ICE from California

eastbaytimes.com/2018/02/22/trump-threatens-to-pull-ice-from-california/
msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-says-he-may-pull-immigration-enforcement-from-california/ar-BBJt0M0

Holy shit guys, this is some amazing 4D chess. Trump hasn't BTFO'd someone this hard since he rekt the jews by recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/38Vs0
theblaze.com/news/2018/02/20/human-feces-drug-needles-garbage-line-the-streets-of-downtown-san-francisco-costing-city-millions
youtube.com/watch?v=gPq7wzGEjqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Mexifornia.

OH MY GOD HE'S A FUCKING GENIUS

Fill me in pls

He should be rounding people up and dropping them off in Los Angeles in an attempt to bankrupt the state.

California will be FLOODED with Mexicans because the Federal Government will stop deporting anyone at all.

I don't think you know what that word means.

He should.

Pull ICE from California and start pulling all of the funding from the state too.

Within 10 years it will be a lawless hell hole and their elite there will be screaming WE WERE WRONG.

My liege. Let them burn. Operation Nero.

isn't that exactly the opposite of what he should do?

> doesn't know what brinkmanship is

>Let Mexico settle California
>Provoke "Citizens" to declare independence
>Slaughter all Californians without exception
Why didn't I think of this?

I wonder if Commiefagnians realise just how bad this will be for them?

The government of California is using our federal immigration laws as a propaganda tool. They are like a teenager protesting their tyrannical parents while enjoying all the privelage of living at home. Remove ICE from California and there will everyone knows the chaos that will result. He is calling their bluff. I hope he follows through. Talk about a legitimate red pill for that state.

San Fran is a shit hole covered in shit, piss and needles along with illegals, pull ICE and cali will soon be up to par. They already have the shanty towns on the side walks.

What about the navy and marine bases?....

Do it

4 D C H E S S
D
H
E
S
S

Dont' give them the revenue... use this instead.

archive.is/38Vs0

Depends, some military installations are on Federally owned property, but a few are on municipal or State owned property - not sure about the status of any installation in Cali. Navy and AF bases are expensive to build and we need a dedicated Pacific base or two.

Army and Marine installations are less expensive, but still cost a shit ton of money.

No need to pull them out. Just make all of them federally owned property where immigration laws apply. Station a few ICE agents at each one for a few months to sort out the cleaning crews, etc.

His tax bill that passed already basically fucked California state finances since they rely so much on state and local taxes for their bullshit policies which aren't deductible of 10k now. Gonna see a lot of rich Californians moving right or literally moving. The extra spic sauce on top is groovy gravy

He should consider kicking the state out of the union too. It's easier to send that whole fucking state back to Mexico than get all the damn Mexicans out at this point.

As long as the borders of the surronding states are militarized I'm fine with this.

oh man, they're already poz and homeless central

That is fucking stupid. He should have doubled the ICE numbers in CA. What a weasle.

want that result in millions of mexicans born on US soil and gaining federal citizenship?

>Destroy a beautiful state of your country because I'm too much of a cuck to declare marshal law and mass deport these subhumans and their kike overlords

He's a complete faggot. Trump will never restore America to even 1/100th of it's former glory.

Man...fuck Trump.
Fuck everyone else too.
You know, its nightmarish being a conservative white californian. My ancestors came here in the gold rush, I have roots. I can't just "leave". We own property.

Most of you faggot cucks in the other parts of california don't even know how bad things really are or about to get. Living in california is a glimpse into a future, but we live it. Many of you here still don't even understand how bad things will be, I see lots of civnat libertarian type shitheads. You'll get woken up real fucking fast. And now this kike shill Trump is giving us the last fuck you. I at least thought he would use the feds to held curb the mexifornian government, but no, he is going to betray the remaining whites.

Oh and, don't think the cancer in california is limited, every mudskin 56%er born here is a CITIZEN equal to you and I and will move to YOUR state as soon as their gibs instincts are triggered.

Meant to say other parts of the country.

They're already leaving. I just saw an article in the SF Chronicle about how moving truck companies are jacking up their prices because so many people are moving out of CA right fucking now. The Bay Area and SF especially, apparently. I assume LA as well though, the Comicle being a local rag.

That is a valid point, but its happening all over the country now. Imagine the resources required to enforce immigration in a state that is openly undermining the law. We could export 2 illegals in other states for every one in Cali. Maybe

>not realizing the genius of forcing Californian politicians to go on record begging Trump to deport their illegals.

And give away an entire fucking state? Are you nuts? Do you know what that land is worth? Do you know what the tourism dollars are? Do you have any clue how to make or handle money? You don't go giving away states.

Gun up and dig in. You will literally be the front line in the RW.

But that's what you'd have done and you're a fucking idiot.

Perfect. Relax ameribros. Watch the plan unfold.

Brilliant, California is already lost electorally. The census disregards illegals for representation in the Congress. All this will do is attraction illegals from Mexico and the surrounding states.

>can't leave
>we own property
Seriously?

You out of state California faggots need to neck yourselves, if California becomes independent and we kill all the spics, probably going to burn it to the grown. Traitors to your own countrymen who live here, and I hope you all get a punishment worst than death.

On one hand, I'm fucking elated that Trump is calling their bluff. On the other, I'm pissed because that means even mire Commiefornians are going to come and shit up Texas. We got enough problems, dammit!

Military installations typically have checkpoint entry and are subject to status change in regards to non DOD.

I.e. not military or their family? Fuck off.

When was the last time a politician threatened something then actually followed through with it?

Commifornia and jew York are already bending over backwards to help the wealthiest Americans dodge those taxes by allowing them to basically 'donate' the taxes they owe over $10k as a 'charitable deduction--' which is federally deductible.

Pretty much this.

They are already filled with Mexicans

I will reframe that, even if I could leave, I wouldn't. We're not a rootless atomized ameriburgers. Probably hard to comprehend, I know. Also, running is what got us where we are now, its time to stop. Fully.

thats the plan

Implying that's not what california is trying to accomplish at the moment.

>Cali
>Beautiful state

Guarantee its more beautiful than yours, especially if you are from some southern swamp or a flat plains state

I'm one of those surrounding states, but frankly we deserve this hell for not acknowledging the recipe for disaster that is californian style liberal politics

I live in this Fuck State. Not all Californians are illegal loving assholes. There are actually many freedom loving Americans. Just like saying all Texans are bad ass, drive trucks and have guns. They don't. Texas has plenty of limp wristed asswipes. I know; I lived there.

Trump better not leave us to rot with the Mexicans.

Trump is getting ready to start indicting everything from Judges to Mayors to Governors, Senators, Congressmen, unelected bureaucrats, NGOs

Get ready.

Califags dig this
theblaze.com/news/2018/02/20/human-feces-drug-needles-garbage-line-the-streets-of-downtown-san-francisco-costing-city-millions

ive been through the whole state. Kansas is more scenic

Yes, give them exactly what they want. That will show them.

k

Your ancestors came to California. They had the balls to move somewhere more comfortable and with more opportunity for their family. Its not us faggots fault you don't.

All the limp wristed ass wipes in Texas are Cali transplants

kk

It actually will. Country-wide red-pilling ensues.

Besides, what does he stand to lose? It's not like he's ever going to win the State anyway.

You could have stopped this.

You have no idea how deeply ingrained the spite is toward this administration. For fucks sake someones working on a bill that says if youre a contractor and you work on the wall, you will then be barred from working on any further state projects. You cant reason with this state unless you let it overwhelm itself with own shit to the point people get tired and a red wave happens. Im scared though.
>T. Californian

T. Q

Any day now Trump will turn on his Jewish overlords, I promise guise.

>people saying this is genius because it'll make one of our shittiest states even shittier than it already is
>this on top of this bullshit
I don't think he's playing chess I think he's playing fuck around.

ah yes, the scenic beauty of homeless camps every mile is truly a breath taking sight to behold

He already has turned on them. he turned on them back in April. Why do you come here to shill? why do you Jews say the same shit you were saying months ago, when every day something new is happening that proves you people wrong?

This.

he's just going to keep letting them fall into their own traps, you'll see dozens of campaign ads across the country in 2018 and 2020 showing dumbass Cali politicians posting shit like this

>concentrate on cleaning up other places more worth saving
>let all the spics flee from ICE agents to california
>other places are cleaned up
>califagnians forced to eat their own shit

its a win win win

youtube.com/watch?v=gPq7wzGEjqE

this channel is full of great songs for inspiration

I doubt it will take long before the news cannot ignore people begging the Feds to enforce its laws in that state.

thats fine with me so long as we build the wall around the california as well

Yeah since we all know Illegal aliens in California have to stay there and can never leave. I also like that law that says illegals in California can't have kids.

>Even the homeless have bikes and tents.

They never admit they were wrong they would proably say China caused their tech bubble to crash.

This is why I love this man. This is what I voted for! Trump 2020!

>California is the only place that harbors spics they won't run off into other states too and shit up our country even more
>implying the majority of spics aren't already in California
>ICE
>doing their job effectively
You are incorrect, Trump better be bald-faced lying or I'm not voting for him again next term.

Please save us Mister Trump. Save the Californians that actually love America.

kill urself

That will be a good test for liberals to see if they will actually voluntarily pay more. What is the penalty for not making a charitable donation to the state?

Stay out of American threads.

Shut up Jose. You're getting quarantined.

>all that fucking editing
>this picture is beautiful

If it was so beautiful those pics shouldnt have needed to be shooped. Shit runs down your streets. You have literal hobo towns. Your state is an abomination.

Take off your meme flag.

north korea seems like a comfy place to live no jews no degeracy and weed is 100% legal and very cheap.

kill ur self

>It would crack me up no end if California told schoolyard bully Drumpf to kiss their butts, go ahead and pull ICE out of the state. It would turn California into a real sanctuary and kick their economy into high gear, just watch.

There are people in CA that actually believe this...

>they wouldnt mostly run to the one state where enforcement is not happening

You didnt even watch the video did you?

Unfortunately that is a real risk. Generally speaking, all threats have risks.

However, California is already doing this. They're bypassing federal immigration laws to allow illegal immigrants a "sanctuary city"

CA is literally spitting in ICE's face on the daily. Meanwhile the rest of the country pays for it.

>Basically if commiefornia wants to disregard federal law and self-govern their immigration system, we should leave them to their own devices for awhile

Kinda like how if you want a person to change, you have to let them make their own mistakes.

>illegals getting financial aid in the first place
Almost the entire Wests "immigration system" or lack therefore is fucked beyond believe, drastic measures have to be taken fast or shit's gonna hit the fan one way or the other, I like Denmark's recent approach, basically they are going to abolish asylum altogether, you can enter legally or you can request asylum in a camp in some foreign shithole they sponsor and then you can stay there until it's safe to go home again, in any case you will never ever reach danish soil and if you do so illegally they ship you back to that camp.

>marshal law

>and their elite there will be screaming WE WERE WRONG
No, they'll just move to somewhere nice and do it all over again.

I'm an ASM at homedepot and trust me they are better then niggers

>doesn't post the picture of the homeless tent cities and migrant hovels
commiefornians are cancer

The 'penalty' is paying the same in state taxes and only getting to deduct $10k of it on federal taxes instead of taking advantage of democrat tax dodging schemes.

lmao this will never happen. Just within the last few months there have been hundreds of ICE raids on califonia businesses. If anything they are focusing on California more than anyplace else, obviously because they have by far the most illegals.

so bad for california good for the rest of the country that we can save a little money on ICE expenditures.

Yeah and there are people on boats who think they can drive it better that doesn't mean you should let moron fuckers do it at the cost of everyone who is smart enough to let the captain do their job.
Do you live in Oregon? Do you know how often ICE does jack shit here? Do you know how many spics are here?
I can only imagine it's twice as bad in Washington.

Issue a formal war with Mexico and kill every single illegal immigrant illegally on identity confirmation, then sign a treaty unless Mexico has a problem with it and then do every single country on the American continent a favor and nuke all of Mexico up one end and down the other.

>Oh you guys want a sanctuary city? Well how about I get rid of immigration enforcement? Won't like that will you?

Holy fuck, he actually is as stupid as the left says.

>tfw the standing army of america made up of americans from every part of the globe comes in and removes gangs and felonious illegals at gunpoint

he will not do this. he is just confusing his enemies.

>posts US Route 101 and the Redwood NATIONAL Forest

user, I hate to burst your bubble...but your only examples of scenery in CA are federally funded...