ITS OVER

fucking kike loving scumbag. we actually trusted this guy.

just think about how delusional we were.

I don't see anything wrong with that

>a new york democrat wants to ban guns

Oh jeez guys we've been duped

Of course you don't, With all due respect, your German. Your country is bending over and taking it as we speak with refugees.

Shill

the last one i posted was hella small, you cant even see the picture so yeah

Trump already knows congress won’t do shit. the Democrats wouldn’t vote for a bill that gave them everything just because they hate trump that much. Just look at the DACA deal.

This is a Shareblue shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

said the delusional man for the millionth time.

Same shit he did with tax reform, the aca and daca.

Dems wont budge and they have nothing to campaign on for midterms.

this is a thread made by a libertarian living in florida you fucking nigger faggot

>raise to 21
fuck off, you should be able to teach your children how to properly use firearms from a young age and you're expected to be an adult at 18 so how are you suppose to protect yourself?

I'm so sick of this shit. If I had a million dollars I'd spout my way off to the white house too. Why do we take these people seriously? Every last one of them. Jesus christ this is insane.

the aussie guy gets it

Has the democrats gotten anything they want? I don’t believe they haven’t.

>shareblue is posting anti-semitic sentiment and upholding of the second amendment
a-are shareblue /ourguys/?

Yeah, this is the one thing I think Trump went full retard on. Doesn't even make sense.

thats why i'm a L I B E R T A R I A N.
government is fuckin gay, especially when its controlled by a bunch of fucking zionist kikes.

You are correct friend

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm sorry but this is a never ending struggle designed by God. You choose your side and suffer either way, but only one side gets salvation.

wtf i hate trump now

this wasn't a good day to come back.

Based MAGA Madman! 5D backgammon!

Do not reply to troll threads.
Report them and move on.

>troll threads
>TROLL THREADS?!?!?!?!?!!??!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump is a kike. We warned you trumpcucks, but you didn't listen.

You people said it was "over" after the Syrian strikes and you went back to sucking his dick like a week afterwards.

Trump proposes bill.
Congress and Senate will Congress and Senate
Trump saves face for trying to do something, while the other branches rub the egg off of theirs.

Hmmm, choices. Do I respond to this post or the one that was started 2 minutes earlier with the exact wording.

LMAO drumpf is coming after your guns faggots!!

concern shill spotted. nice try you little faggot shit. take your slide thread and fuck off. no bump. kys, retard.

Nothings getting passed.

>1507350546710s.jpg
That's what happens you faggot phoneposting normie piece of communist shit.

Agree m8. The mental health thing bothers me the most, because if you need a ((shrink))) to clear you, then I’ll assume Trump is truly a puppet. I hope it’s not the shit Obama was peddling, or worse. Hopefully this is just 5D chess.

And that's why brown people are raping your women with no consequences.

Fucking stupid shill OP stop posting this shit.

Trump is getting more done than 10 presidents combined.

There’s nothing wrong with his proposal. Also, sage

Id assume that there is a lot of latitude for kids to use guns owned by their parents

Lip service? Although kikes are still kicking, still doing Jew stuff. Like parkland. So I can’t argue your point there. Much Jewing going on.

haha this is true

Trump is a kike. We warned you trumpcucks, but you didn't listen.

21 I don't understand the rest yes.

You can get a waiver and be a marine at age 17.

The solution to all of this is just mandatory 2 years of service, 4 if you want free college.

I actually don't mind these changes in theory. The reason they make me mad is because this level of compromise on the beliefs if your constituents would never be done by the left. Obama would never back down on any left leaning issue like Trump is doing here. It infuriates me every time the right compromises their beliefs because they really are stupid enough to think the left will reciprocate but they won't ever for anything. I mean Chuck Schumer is going ballistic trying to defend illegal immigrants no Democrat president will ever bend on a left wing issue like Trump is considering here.

drink alcohol at 21
own firearms at 18
???????

dems are going to grandstand on something stupid for this and it won't pass

except that anyone returning from military action or marijuana use or mental health counseling or argument with wife will be forbaden

>we actually trusted this guy

If you trusted him after he bombed Syria about 1 year ago, you weren't paying attention.

Surely he's just saying that you'll have to be over 21 to buy guns, not use them. Your parents can just purchase guns for you.
Americans can't buy alcohol until they're 21, not that big of a deal mate

I know Sup Forums is gone, but I gotta love it. Look at the second post ITT. The bait was so low energy, it didn't get a single reply

>own house at 18
>or just simply rent one
>cant even defend yourself until 21

Literally nothing trips my bullshit detector harder than statements like this. They reek of what you would call blashempy.

join military at 18
get drafted at 18
????????

whiney bitch
think of where your 2nd A would be with Hillary

It's a meme flag. They think Alinsky tactics still work here.

But you can stick take a dick up your ass and be ejaculated on your face on camera. Well done America.

Yep
It's also a gateway for them to make eventually make 21 the age of consent

your damn right i wasn't, kill me

>Americans can't buy alcohol until they're 21

Yeah and see how WELL that fucking work....the police state has brought such a dysfunction we need MORE police state!!!

Treating adults like children and treating young adults like infants is how the US got so fucked up in the first place.

Still*

you're right user
that makes me feel so much better about trump going back on yet another campaign promise

>trump understands the common man!
it's hard not to laugh in their faces

Shills who are attempting to divide the right will get the rope after your financers are exposed.

Says who? You makin the proposal? Let the pros write it up. Why do thry want that gun? Do they have any feelings of anger at anyone? Do they get pissed off easy?

It is very sinister, indeed.

Requiring a person to be 18 to buy a gun (perhaps just to buy an "assault weapon," unclear at this point) does not preclude adults from buying them a gun before that time, as in the case of parents giving a gun to a kid.

when it comes to guns, "buying" is only one aspect, possession and carrying are others.

Don't worry he is playing 6 gorillion D chess

The alternative was a bigger kike.

this is so sad...you all believe he is the character he played on TV...it's not real

>draft
There will never be another draft in the US.

Oh wow, another concern shill thread. Shareblue must really be paying the basement-dwelling virgins overtime.

Sage

ITT shills and faggots, if this makes you turn on trump, then fuck off, seriously

His German what?

Shalom, JIDF

That’s raising the purchasing age to 21. Kids are still allowed to use guns at any age, they just can’t buy them.

> Has most of his cabinet picks replaced quickly with DC insiders.

>Bends over for the Jew three times, once as a fuck you to the world.

> Ups military spending across the board.

> Keeps stone walling on the wall or "well it's 6 million browns in place of 11..."

> Golfs as much if not more than Obongo.

> Maons about poor infrastructure, gives millions and billions in cuts to the super rich, forcing the sell off of public assets to private sector.

> Comes after guns.

> Made a living as a conman and swiddler professional TV star.

> Somehow still better than Hillary (I mean this)

Wow it's like he wasn't lying and playing off populasit support to get elected in a system where unless you elected a whole new party to the House and Senate, nothing gets done as he buckles to the powers that be to keep his neck, who seen this coming...

>Hahaha maga 4D chess, an i right?!
This stupid kike lover better indicted

This. Parents will teach their kids how to use them whenever the fuck they want. Btw all banning anything is going to do is make the mentally ill steal the weapons from legal citizens when they're not home. The more banning they do the more home invasions there will be.

what the fuck does this have to do with germany ? it s not like HE IS forbidding sales . background checks are a must , and it s so retarded that in the USA you can t drink at 18 but you can buy a fucking gun .

Who cares, if they try and ban guns then the shit will hit the fan. This aint no thing like a chicken wang.

FUCK YOU SHILL

>of course i saged this faggots thread

No horseshit, this was the only reason I voted for him. Now, I hope Muller gets him and Pence becomes pres. If he fucks us on the Supreme Court, I hope he is remembered as a complete joke.

This was his Rubicon.

delet this

Is anyone actually angry about the bump stock ban?
How much of a filthy inbred redneck do you have to be to use something that literally makes your weapon bounce back and forth? Accuracy doesn't matter for those fine gentlemen, I guess.

>memeflag
>"we"
Why are they so obvious every time

Why? What are you scared of?

Not only are bumpstocks a meme, but the ban itself will never happen. Libshits and alt-right brainlets are playing right into his hand, exactly like they always do. This is the 8th time we've gone down this exact same narrative path. Not a single one of these shill niggers has ever read Art of the Deal.

triggered demoshit.

wat

MAO TOOK THE GUNS STALIN TOOK THE GUNS RRRRRAAAHHHHHHHHHH

You can do the same fucking as a bumpstock with a belt loop. The dems found the one issue that could crack Trumps base. Good job, fuckers.

Anyone who knows what they are doing can easily bump fire a rifle off their shoulder and even easier doing it from the hip or belt loop. Its just a way to waste ammo.

>Is anyone actually angry about the bump stock ban?
Idc, I can do the same shit with a lighter if I wanted to.

If Trump wants to pass comprehensive background checks, ban bump stocks and raise the age to 21 then I'm sure it's whats best for the country. Trump hasn't lied to us yet. I have full confidence that he is doing this for our own good. Even if we can't see it right now, or it's a piece on a much bigger plan.

Why are so many anti Trump shills out tonight? Sup Forums is a Trump board

>we
Fuck off back to peddit, faggot.

>Yeah, this is the one thing I think Trump went full retard on
>one thing

Lol

ur gay

I can bump fire my ak off my shoulder with nothing but my finger, ar doesnt really work that good tho

Drinking age should be 18, then.