Gab academic paper

>One in every 20 posts the researchers analysed included words in the Hatebase corpus – 2.4 times the rate on Twitter. However, hate-filled posts on Gab were only half as common as on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums message board, a notorious home of internet trolls.

How do you like them apples, Gab?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2161933-theres-an-alt-right-alt-twitter-and-its-filled-with-hate/
archive.fo/4lmGX
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
archive.fo/o/4lmGX/https://arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got to hear we're still more "toxic" than gab.
And in honor of such.: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

so our rate is 4.8? we need to get it to 14.88

learn two reed u fucking brainlet

I want to enjoy Gab, but everybody on there is a Trump cock sucker, and I just want somewhere that I can be a degenerate without politics.

I like the way you think user.

>ban anything you don't agree with as "hate speech"
>surprised it re-emerges on it's own platform that grows as you ban and alienate more of your own users

oh shit I think I forgot about this from like a few months ago

>STOP THINKING WRONGTHINK

our shitposts will darken the skies

Whrere is the link???

>gab is 2.4 times the rate of twitter
>gab is 2 times the rate of gab
>2.4*2 = 4.8
Im the brainlet?

whoops, meant Sup Forums is 2 times the rate of gab

newscientist.com/article/2161933-theres-an-alt-right-alt-twitter-and-its-filled-with-hate/

Fucking wants me to subscribe? are they getting paid for this shit? is this legit?

>uncensored knock-off of Twatter is full of wrong think
>REEEE ALT BLYAT SHUT IT DOWN
Love it, hope they go public, I’d buy some stock

I'd expect there to be way more hate speech on Sup Forums.

gab.ai is based
It's what I use, fuck twatter and controlling the message.
If twatter just said to people, you don't like it block them they would be good, but nooo they have to be self appointed freedom of speech police deleting hashtags they don't like or that doesn't serve the liberal message.
Every race gets their own place.
how many hashtags they delete?

>ThoseAreRookieNumbers.jpg
>GottaPumpThoseUp.exe
Glad to see we're twice as racist as the second most racist place on the internet

Anyway everything the left doesn't like is hate speak.
fucking faggot jew nigger trany fudge packer kike dirty Neanderthal mudskin smelly shit stains

nigger kike faggots ?

This is just how people talk without a kike filter

same faggots who did the paper on Sup Forums
archive.fo/4lmGX
>arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

>Split retard and retarded so that nigger is on top.
>Trash is a hate word

Why can't retarded bitch ass nigger faggot cunt kikes just accept that hate exists, and ignore it? I ignore you people everyday. It's easy. Just mind your fucking business

1 in 400ish posts contains kike
only 3 niggers per thread on average
hmm

NS is jewy as fuck. I used to buy the magazine back in the day even though 60% of it was job ads for theoretical chemists in Hong Kong or actual rocket scientists for the MOD.
It's a great read though, or was, in 2002. I remember reading about the search for blue LED's & how they'll make some cunt really rich. Basically a long form space elevator thread with arty diagrams and a weekly quiz that makes you realise you're nigger tier stupid.
The witty letters at the end were always prime sensible chuckle material too.

What the actual fuck is the Hatebase corpus?

Cunt is not a hate word, it is a term of endearment.
which fucking retarded, faggot nigger trash kike idiot bitch cunt decided these were all hate words?

>archive.fo/4lmGX

this guy did

that graph is from the actual paper
>archive.fo/o/4lmGX/https://arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452.pdf

Well people have to be retarded retards and virtue signal, tripping over themselves to be as offended as possible. A society where the weak, frail, and fragile have the most power, Nietzsche would be so proud

niggers

Maybe we should use new “hate words” my vote is for cuntcabbage

>1 in 10 Sup Forums posts are hateful
A surprisingly low ratio.

>everything I don't like is "hate speech"

Fpbp