read the holy guide buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/david-j-linden/compass-pleasure_b_890342.html
traffictravis.com/newsletters/12892
psychologytoday.com/blog/in-excess/201706/the-compulsive-online-shopping-scale
myfigurecollection.net/profile/anus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really like the hair

Instead of getting a pillow for cheap that's not long enough to fill a daki completely, or spending the $$$ to get one that does fit it completely, could I not just stuff it? What's the best stuffing to use if so?

What book is she handing me?

I'm painting a garage kit of my waifu, what color should I make her pantsu?

Leaning towards just a cute lavender color.

Lime green

>could I not just stuff it?
Dont

If you are going to go the DIY way then make your pillow, sew it it,s not that hard. The cover should be just that a cover, not the main sack for the stuffing

match her pantsu to her clothes color

Black is the correct answer

white if she's pure, black if she's slutty

A color that pleasantly pops with the inside color of her skirt.

>hugging a miserable pile of secrets
Just get a tulpa

Shimapan with a cute little ribbon

>willingly self-inducing schizophrenia
At least you aren't making small horse tulpas.

>not having a small horse tulpa

Don't. The covers are too soft, they'll never work as pillows themselves.

Has anyone ever tried to fill a daki with feathers?

I'm smart enough to cut to the chase and make a Jackie Chan tulpa. Just never imagine him in a ladder factory.

I'd advice against getting a 100% feathers daki, the feathers mold damn great but that means deformed waifus. If you want that soft feel of feathers/down and a firm pillow then use the same principle than hampton inn pillows use, get a small pillow of syntetic firm material or memory foam and then throw the feathers around it on a second layer.

Mod it to make her nopan

Books are super interesting

best daki pillow is the Coop chopped memory foam pillow. its incredible

HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

I'd fuck this book.

Totally

Camelcamelcamel

As much of a bibliophile I may be and as fine as the contents in the OP are, I have to point out that's not Sup Forums but Sup Forums material.

Also, those books the big book is handling have to be detachable right? Unless they're hollowed out I don't see that hand staying in good condition.

Is there anyone more epic than Kaneki?

PVC is not that weak, even if they were made out of dense material they would be a few grams and do nothing to pvc

I'd put my bookmark between those pages

hey guys is this legit?

Stop posting stale buyfag memes.

But is there anyone more epic than Kaneki?

yes

Hello there, Xiang.

Do you guys keep all of your boxes? Coming onto year 6 of collecting and running out of room. Thinking of throwing away some figma and nendoroid boxes but it feels so wrong.

i'd throw away scale boxes before i ditched the boxes that remind me what spare parts go to whom

Yes. I'm running out of space too, but I don't want to throw them away because they might be useful when/if I move. Only ever threw away a couple of boxes from prize figures when I got into buyfagging.

Where is her stern? REEEEEEE!

He's missing a little something.

I keep scale boxes and throw my Nendo parts into one of those tackle boxes. Works well enough, only I still have far too many scales.

TONY SLUTS

Left or right or both?

the elf

I don't like either of them.

elf is cuter

If you can get both, you always get both.

oh, how I wish Alter would make (normal clothing) Sophie too.

Keep buying with your dick

It was supposed to arrive today...

Do you think they lost it?

Should I send them an email?

FUCK AMIAMI.

Fucking hell, why aren't there any good figures of Sophie herself?

I really hope it doesn't change how customs look at their boxes.

Elf.

It will

Prepare for shitstorms and plenty of cancellations from non murrika countries

Still wondering if I should pull the trigger on this.

then you don't want her.

literally for what purpose

do it

>Horo
I like you

I need more meme nendos
what other grills are there?

Now I know just what to look for

>miss pick up
>go to post office for package
>nice box user but whats amiami?
>well it says plastic figurine and pillow case inside so I wont judge you hard
>just sign here and have a good day
This will be TOM boxes all over again

Should I buy this semen demon?

No, fuck you.

i dont mind the meme but i dont want to see that shit every thread for 2 months. pick a better one

Just got my Scathach today.

Kinda wobbly, but man it looks good.

I need to dust this weekend

Amiami card look cute too

I'm glad I got my Maitetsu dakimakura before they started branding their boxes like this.

You guys are all idiotic thinking amiami is going to give a shit about a handful of retards around the world cancelling their orders. It's been proven that the "Amazon smile" effect makes people happy and more likely to reorder from them because of that "It's finally in!" feeling of joy. If anything, it'll increase their profits.

>"Many years later, experiments in both humans and critters have revealed that most experiences in our lives that we find transcendent...activate this pleasure circuit in the brain. Shopping..."
>huffingtonpost.com/david-j-linden/compass-pleasure_b_890342.html
>"Effective marketing appeals to human emotions - it makes us feel rather than think. To use this principle when promoting products or offers on your website"
>traffictravis.com/newsletters/12892
>"In 2015, I along with my colleagues, developed and subsequently published (in the journal Frontiers in Psychology) a new scale to assess shopping addiction"
>psychologytoday.com/blog/in-excess/201706/the-compulsive-online-shopping-scale

Google delivery box psychology

why is lilco sad?

no fish for her

What kind of autism is this and how is this relevant to anything you retard?
I don't give a shit about the box, I just hope it doesn't make customs more likely to tax it, which happens on some countries.

any customs that cares about import duties is going to look at the paperwork. the box will make zero difference

How much fucking Racing Miku are we going to get? And where the hell is my Luka figure? That design was boner fuel.

I want to give Lilco millions of little fish.

Do we start collecting their boxes too now?

He thinks the brand will be so recognized as a provider of illegal goods that they will be picked more likely.

No but now I won't throw away the old boxes

I like the ASS

There are countries who only tax packages sent by companies and stores, while stuff sent by one person to another is tax free, so slapping a logo on a box definitely makes it harder to avoid customs in these cases. Not claiming to be an expert, and it varies wildly from country to country, but there is a chance that some people might get fucked because of that.

>he doesn't store his cardboard boxes

Of course

look at the paperwork affixed to the next amiami box you get. it shows the sender, value and contents, and amiami doesnt undervalue. the box could be anything, it doesnt matter

As I said, this varies from country to country. Of course in theory all that matters is the value of the items and possibly the sender, but an officer might give a second better look to something with a big logo on its box. Just doing a quick read on the undervalue page on the guide you can see some countries are stricter about big boxes and store labels. It might all be anecdotal evidence, specially because fancier boxes likely also have more expensive stuff inside them, but it might happen. Still, worst case scenario people can just cancel their stuff, and/or get banned and then buy from another store. I don't really care either way.

>fucking adore the design of RyuuZU's figure
>horrible work on details and paint job
Jesus Christ, Kotobukiya. Fucking fix your QC department. I would usually love to pay for something like this but I can't accept this quality.

I don't think you know what QC even means. And I think you might want to use Quality Standards instead.

You need a Saturn for your Nepu.

do we have pics of her ass yet

Neither because pedophilia is wrong.

There is no ass.

Don't.
Unless you have some deep attachment to the series

I would like to see you guys' dollfies, sex dolls and 1/3+ figures.
I don't have any.

Ask your dick, it knows the best.

I bet there is a database you can search for to find exactly what you're looking for.

I bet you're this retard who wants to post his shit collection again.

myfigurecollection.net/profile/anus

That guy is pretty open with his posting. I don't see him requesting his own posts.

Funny to see a namefag trying to out someone though.

nope

FUCK OFF.

>Call of Duty
>Discord
>Tyres

No you can fuck off now.

I was wondering since most of you are in college aswell I'm taking 40 credits this semester,
is that considered too much in your country/college?