Lads, when are we gonna have season 3?

Lads, when are we gonna have season 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/hourglass megumin/)
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/07/25-1/new-konosuba-anime-project-announced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some people have been waiting a decade for S3. Relax, be patient.

Soon as they announce it duh...

I think whatever the unannounced project is (could be ova, recap move, proper move, season e, Bakuen, or even s3 + Bakuen) we won't see it till summer/fall next year.

Aww don't worry Megu, I'd love you no matter how much of a scrawny boyish runt you were

Probably when Index gets it's season 3.

Aww your bewbs will grow some day.

Damn...

That was uncalled for user...

Now I want to squeeze Megu's itty bitty titties.

Why is Megumin such a cute potato

Haven't you seen the threads lately? It's going to get announced soon.

*because of

>draw a guy
>call it a girl
>waifufags go nuts over "her"
Why is this a thing?

Just by the fact you have bigger tits then she does doesn't make her a guy.

>no tits
>no curves
>androgynous face
If she cut her hair and wore neutral clothes you would never be able to tell her gender. The same can not be said about any other girl from the main or supporting cast.

>If you get rid of gender traits you can't tell someone's gender
The same goes for most people.

Long hair and a dress are neither primary nor secondary gender characteristics.

Whem megumin becomes megumax

S3 never because animeonlyfags do not deserve to see Iris.

Hopefully some time in the next two years. A new anime project was announced, but it might not be S3.

No one deserves to go through that.

How much does she weigh?

>145000 cm
>40000 kg

Iris is too good for our world

Iris is a shit and I wish she kept her minor role from the web novel.

Fag

imagine the size of her explosion

> What is square-cube law

I Wana see the Iris and Megumin having fun and adventure moments! When they aren't fighting over Kazuma's attention they have a cute dynamic.

Pointless. You can get better results by pairing Megumin with any of the main characters.

I want to fill up her tight butt with my seed

Recent volumes have been a disappointment for Iris fans. Why did the author pull the amnesia cliche on Kazuma the moment his relationship with true best girl Iris developed?
The author is basically trying to say you're not gonna see your best girl winning. :(

Megumeme is just an annoying self-centered brat most of the time so I don't ship her with Kazuma at all. But it seems she has the most chance with him. If Iris route fails, I would still prefer him with Eris because she is the other girl that he truly has feeling for - not just lust.

Hopefully they would just adapt vol 5 and 6 into anime to at least make me feel like my ship hasn't sunk.

>self-centered
>literally the only character who cares more about the party than herself

He got his memory back one chapter after.

>Shipping

>Recent volumes have been a disappointment for Iris fans.
good

No they won't.

Never ever

Kazuma's attraction to Megumin built on lust? That's polar opposite of it by Kazuma's own admission. The Megumin romance is what you get when you don't factor his sexual ideals into it.

He's either baiting or a speedreader. Megumin is anything but self-centered.

she's childish and whiny so its easy to get that impression

She's 13. She's not going to be the 'developed'.

Have you seen her waist and hips?

They're nice.

Why is she so sad? I, for one, would gladly lick all over her flat chest.

Because she knows that flat chests are inferior and only weirdos like them

Heathen. Flat chests with a nice lower body are the best thing ever.

You sir shall be the one to cleanse this degenerate world with your superior taste

Wasn't it announced?

Weirdo.

this changes waifufags from gays to pedos, not sure thats a trade you want to take.

Yes, they are nothing remarkable.

Yea, she has incredibly masculine curves. I mean look at that back arch, so manly.

>going from "male" to "nothing remarkable"
Nice damage control.

Cute boy.

The picture you jsut posted does not in any way support your claim that her curves are feminine, just so you know She looks like a prepubescent child, underdeveloped girl, or skinny femboy. Fucking Astolfo looks more feminine than she does.

Males also have hips, in case you were unaware. Her hips do not look explicitly feminine.

>Her hips do not look explicitly feminine.

Thank you for pointing out where you stand on the body of knowledge when it comes to human anatomy.

Here is another free lesson - if you do not train your upper body and abdomen your hips will likely be slightly wider than your waist regardless of your gender.

Source on that claim?

>slightly
Once again, thanks for proving that you're full of shit. Yes, not training your upper body and abdomen does infer exactly that, but not to that extent. Your use of the term "slightly wider" to refer to an example that would convince anyone of her gender proves that you're only trying to bait people.

Male thighs do not connect to the body like and In both images, she looks female not male, maybe stop fapping to all those trap doujins if you assume girls with megumin's body type are male before female.

He's an idiot with literally no grasp of human anatomy. Even with no tits she has a female chest shape and adding in her wide hips and small waist pretty much concretes the argument

Your answer is literally a google search away.

If you think that the hips at are wide to some big "extend" you are either retarded or trying to rationalize your attraction to boys/young girls. There is barely anything there for even her belt to not slide directly down her borderline rectangular body. You can see boys with wider hips in literally any gm you go to, I dont know what coolaid you are even on.

>gm
gym*

We were talking about , don't change the subject. You claimed that men can look like that, which shows that you're completely ignorant on this subject.

These are male hips?

I wasnt referring to this picture at all because most waifu Megumeme pictures posted here are from the anime and the model there, which is also the model I call androgynous. The only time I mentioned this post was for the contents written within it. I didnt even realize the picture was official art at first.

Even then it is possible but uncommon for men to look like that. It is possible and much more common for skinny men to have the hipto-waist ratio from the anime model. And since fags here keep posting images with Megumin from the anime, it means they are attracted to her boyish/childish, non-effeminate presentation there which means they are either into homosexuality or pedophilia. How you failed to grasp something that simple is beyond me.

megu is a boy

Yes. Yes they are. Not posting 3D pictures here, you can find information about male skeletal structure and average hip-to-waist ratio among low BMI males yourself.

A few of their Jap VA apparently confirmed it

Got a source for that? It might be just the video of them being happy about a new animated project that ma or may not be S3.

Her anime model is often depicted with clear female features. It also changes a lot in the anime because of the different key animators who all have different ways of drawing her.
Just because you're attracted to Megumin doesn't mean you're attracted to the character sheet version of her. How you failed to grasp something that simple is beyond me.

Of all the official art pictures you could have chosen to demonstrate her looking feminine, you chose the one that makes her look the most like a child when compared to the other two girls in the frame. Not just in terms of breasts, just look at their waistlines and hips.

She looks mostly like a boy in the anime as well aside from a couple of scenes as far as I recall such as the one where she was really happy about her new staff.

Post Megumins.

I'm not trying to argue that she looks like a grown woman. Claim that she doesn't look like a teenage girl here, and you'll cement your status as a cretin.
As for the anime, it's a fact that her model isn't stagnant and changes depending on the animator. Which is why you have many people who see her as "hourglass shaped"(boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/hourglass megumin/) which is a far cry from the way she looks in her character sheet. In short, we all appreciate her differently.

A very cute boy (female)

I'm only saying she looks like a female and not a man

Then, yes. Meguminfags are definitely attracted to teenage anime girls, that's not even up to debate. But not men.
Glad we could clear this up.

> Claim that she doesn't look like a teenage girl here, and you'll cement your status as a cretin.
>If u disagree with me you are retarded xD
Nice. Either way you admit that even if she were to look like a woman, it would have to be an underage one, so I suppose we agree on that one. Even in er most favourable images she look like a girl who has just entered puberty, which still makes people who gush after her pedos. Going back to my original post - homo or pedo, pick your poison.

Wait, so you're really that stupid? She's underage, so why wouldn't she look like an underage girl?

>lolicons are pedos
Yup, go back to Facebook. No one wants to read this kind of drivel here.

>it would have to be an underage one
user, she's 14 yo.

My comment that started all this stated that her features make her look either like a boy or an underage kid so only fag and pedos an like her. So yes, it is still accurate.
>o-only normies hate pedos
The sooner they class depiction of underage characters or characters that appear underage as CP, the better.

Megumin is ridiculously popular. To claim that only pedos like her when she's so mainstream is beyond stupid.

It has nothing to do with normies. Regardless of whether you're a normalfag or not, you still need to leave.

She is from a cartoon show so she is obviously wildly popular with teenagers for whom she would not be underage. Anyone else claiming attraction to her would be a pedo.
You seem upset for some nondescript reason.

I just want fun and wacky adventures, not the drama shit the author has been shitting up the last few volumes.

I am tired of the series slowly but surely slipping into becoming a typical isekai rather than a comedy/parody take on the genre. The MC gathering a harem is one of the worst parts about this otaku wish fulfillment genre. I hope the author proclaiming Dust as his favorite character is not just a fluke and we see Darkness get over Kazuma resulting in her getting together with Dust who is basically her dream man and a noble. Besides Dust Dustiness has a nice ring to it.

AYYOOO HOOL UP
didn't they specifically state that there will be no season 3 because of light novel Jewery? What's this all of a sudden? They're not taking my Megumin away from me after all?

Didn't you hear? A new anime project was announced: crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/07/25-1/new-konosuba-anime-project-announced
It might not be S3, but Megumin is certainly coming back.

nice

>certainly coming back
Yes but with noting new if its just a recap

I don't mind if it's gonna be the bakuen. More Megumeme and Yunyun is always welcomed although I'll miss the interactions with the old gang.

Movie recap

The circumstances of the announcement make me think it won't be a recap.

Konosuba without the Kazuma/Aqua bromance is shit. They are the core of the series if comedy is what you are here for.

Is Kazuma useless?

No, the entire party dynamic is the core of the series. I certainly wouldn't have watched this show if Aqua and Kazuma were the only main characters, and I can assure you that it wouldn't have had the same success.

Of course Kazuma and Aqua has the best dynamic in the show, not denying that.
I've read the bakuen, both the manga and LN, and I gotta say it was alright and made me crack a few smiles. It's not gonna be Konosuba of course but an adaptation for the bakuen could work well if done right.