ITT: Manga you think deserves to get an anime adaptation

ITT: Manga you think deserves to get an anime adaptation.

Back up your reasoning too.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/07/31-1/tv-anime-to-adapt-award-winning-historical-manga-golden-kamuy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An adaptation was literally announced the end of July.

>school life
>Cute animal girls
>pseudo-harem
>small biology class for different animals
>best awoo
>simple yet great character designs

can easily ride into many otaku pandering shit while still being good.

Fuck seriously? I know that Ive basically been living under a rock between life n work but link?

Why is he ejecting an unfired round?

I am interested to see how they will adapt this. wondering what style of animation will work best for this

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/07/31-1/tv-anime-to-adapt-award-winning-historical-manga-golden-kamuy

I know this one will probably get an adaptation once it hits 100+ chapters but god damn i can already smell the cancer it will generate on Sup Forums.

It'll attract the same crowd as SnK and be a similar shitstorm all over again

thanks user

>Back up your reasoning too.
>Doesn't do so himself
Way to start the thread off strong, OP.

It runs in SJ. An anime adaptation is quite high for that reason alone.

I'm excited, Golden Kamuy is fantastic.

Also, pic related needs an anime.

>Back up your reasoning too.

It's well written, but the art can be hard to swallow, a good anime would do it wonders.

>deserves to get an anime adaptation
Is this supposed to be some measure of a manga's quality? Do you people consider manga to be inferior prototypes while anime is the superior experience?
From what I've read and watched the original is usually better so I really don't see the point.

ZUMOU ANIME FUCKING WHEN?!

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.

Admittedly, it DID get an OVA episode. But that's far from sufficient.

And do I really need to justify it? It's a work of art, a beautiful melancholy.

Also Helck, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it's already in the works and I just missed the announcement because I don't pay attention to that shit.

symbolism

No. But you gotta admit, adaptations do bring certain things to life far more in some aspects.

And yeah much like book to movie adaptations alot of things get fucked over in the process so I can agree with you there. But when they get it right god damn do they get it right.

You want a case and point? DBZ Frieza saga. I remember watching it first as a kid and then I read the manga years later. Alot of it was brought to life more than the book ever could due to the audio visual aspects but left some parts out.

The Dragon Ball manga had panelling and action packed like nothing else.

fair point. I still dread the cancer though

It did but its more the nature of things. Manga can only express fluidity up to a certain point and afterwards relies on either panel pacing or the reader's imagination. Its why you often hear people talking about the greatest fight scenes or whatnot; because it brings to life the chaotic grace and fluidity of things.

Hopefully they keep all the bara fanservice.

depends, thats assuming they get that far in S1.

Bigger question is what to demand of the OP/EP?

Gunka no Baltzar because I just want to see this perfect military/political thriller animated damnit.
Also want to see the reverse trap voiced by Sawashiro.

My afro-american brother, it's so fucking rare to find a military manga that isn't full of magic and it's more rare to find one that is good

Considering there's a large chance any adaptation will have poor animation (not to mention potential censorship and other changes/filler) I'd rather just stick to the manga and not have adaptations of anything I like.

Anime adaptations sound good in theory but rarely turn out as well as you (or at least I) hope because of manpower and budget constraints.

>watching Helck's curbstomping everyone
>watching Vamirio release Fire-Drake, Vulca, enveloping entire armies in flames
>watching that scene where Azudora saves the day by invoking the roots from the ground while wearing a silly mask
>watching Helck's suffering with a very sad song in the background
>listen to Piwi's song
>hear Witch-sama's sexy voice
>cook battle animated
>OP's song keeps screaming "Helck! Helck! Helck!" while it shows various shots of Helck
Helck really needs an anime.