Atlanta's Booming White Population

Huh. I guess the white race is not completely doomed in "Black Mecca". Unless (((they))) try to get involved with agitating tribal leaders...

>The white percentage increased from 31% in 2000, to 35% in 2006, to 38% in 2010, more than double the increase between 1990 and 2000. During the same time, the city's black population decreased by 31,678 people, shrinking from 61.4% of the city's population in 2000 to 54.0% in 2010.

It's from the Atlanta's Demographics Wiki Page, but is interesting to note the white population is rising there, whereas the Black populatiin is fading.

I wonder what we can do about this trend?

A lot of possibilities, with variables we can control by encouraging certain reforms in transportation and access to services in white-dominated areas within and around Atlanta, and segway them into the core of the city.

What else do you guys think would help boost the white population?

Yeah, I can tell this is being slid hard.

It’s because even black people don’t want to live around black people

I had a layover in Atlanta for a few hours and I got sassed by some stupid bitch for buying smokes, yelled at by some hood chef in TGI for wearing a Chicago bears hat and all the workers were bix nood level lazy

It's a good experience though. Watching them on TV is one thing but actually experiencing them acting like a bunch of niggers in person is something else.

Why is this a GIF?

They're all homosexuals. Atlanta is the San Francisco of the south.

The US counts Arabs, Turks, and Jews as white. Might not be what it seems.

i visited Atlanta a few months back (business trip).
my area guide (black guy) drove me pass MLK old home... saw lots of homes in that neighborhood being gutted and renovated... he say blacks were pissed because its all white people building and buying. i lol

Jews comprise about 1.5% or so of our total population, so they don't affect demographics much outside of oddball places where they established a local demographic stronghold.

That's part of what makes them so wretched is the disproportionate power they wield on the goyim, all while whining about it being "our democracy" and things like that.

In Black concentrated areas, absolutely.

Turks hold a far amount of European blood, and like Arab shitskins, they are very spread out and will integtate locally. Jews are dying out.

Something is spurring this demographic trend, and it ain't them.

Is it non-hispanic white? Because otherwise it could just be larping mestizos

It's the gentrification/white flight reversal. American cities are turning into Euro cities where the downtown is white and the ring suburbs are the ghettos. And then there's outer burbs that are still white.

I was in Atlanta in November 2015, for a convention. Just the downtown.

It was like an armed camp. Cops everywhere. The only place I've seen like it was Jerusalem 1993.

That's what it takes to keep the jungle out, I guess. Maybe it will be better in a decade.

Its mestizoes that are moving in

>tfw moving from BLACKED Marietta to Cumming soon.

I hate these niggers shitting up my glorious state.

fulton county here
born and raised in atlanta, parents are here and plan to stay
doin every god damn thing in my power to have as many kids as I can convince a woman I love to give me
utterly asinine, having a safe lgbt community at all makes it 'totally gay' for being in the heart of dixie, it's still a better city than most of you shits are posting from

So still full of niggers is what you're saying.

According to the graph,
38.4% of Atlanta residents are White.
36.3% of Atlanta residents are Non Hispanic White.

Meaning only 2.1% are Hispanic White, plus the 5.2% Hispanic/Latino population.

elected another nigger mayor btw

The I75 to I85 wedge is decent but good white people dont live inside the perimeter

>safe lgbt community
So in other words the annoying kind of public sodomy trash that feels the need to make safe spaces and extra letters for itself? Gay.