Remember when we got good anime like K-On? Now all they make is slant-eyed isekaishit...

Remember when we got good anime like K-On? Now all they make is slant-eyed isekaishit. Thanks isekaishitters for killing anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSm2IfkrsH0
youtube.com/watch?v=PQnf8ZLiO3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for ricchan!

Enough with the "x is killing anime". K-On is a religion of peace.

I want Mugi and I to go on a double date with you and Ritsu!

We want to go to Hawaii but you want to go to play ping pong in an inn

Yeah it's a shame that ping pong is illegal in Hawaii.

Should've made it clear, meant japanese inns not just any

Moe slice of life is boring as fuck. At least isekai has the possibility of something interesting happening, even though most of them turn out to be stupidly bland.

>he prefers a generic fantasy plot to the slow-paced growth and character dynamics of a group of close friends

>UGUUU NOT-KIRITO#1423 YOUR DARK CLOTHES AND LEVEL 90 SWORDSKILLS MAKE ME (the loli) AND (TALL BUSTY BLONDE) AND (TRADITIONAL LONG HAIR JAPANESE TSUNDERE) AND (RICH/OJOU) WANT TO SUCK YOUR LONG JAPANESE COCK
vs
>watching a comfy show about a close group of friends grow and become adults

>Remember when we got good anime like K-On

Why has KyoAni failed to replicate the phenomenon of K-ON? All of their works since then don't even compare.

>fucking One Piss reaction image

Like poetry.

dude it has a higher rating than kon on myanimelist...

We can get character growth and dynamics in any genre. In fact, I always thought it was beautiful when they have lighthearted scenes in more serious shows in order to show all these different feelings the world can have.

You've only one soul to sell.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Yes, but K-On did it in a particularly impressive fashion. I assume you haven't watched it.

Anyway, why does every K-On thread lately get derailed by Sup Forumsermin screaming about "NOTHING HAPPENS MOESHIT" lately? Is it summer?

if something doesnt have an explosion every 10 minutes they get bored. It's part of why konosuba was so popular, it was able to get the retarded action audience to like it as well as the people who normally would like it
I like konosuba I'm not criticizing it

I saw the first two episodes, the characters seem quite shallow.

>saw ritsu
>didn't like her
watch a bit more of it atleast

Konosuba is better than K-On but still just a weak comedy.

I've seen thousands of genki girls before, what makes her so special?

This isn't just a K-On thread. It's a K-On vs isekaishit thread.

she's not just a genki girl
just watch more

>slow-paced growth
I love my Keions but this is just laughable. Keion has as much "character growth" over the course of its 38 episodes as most 12ep Isekais. The characters do not change in a significant manner. The only thing you could bring up here is that Azusa stops to be a tryhard, but that already happened by the time s2 rolled around, so she doesnt really change all that much for the next 20+ eps. So no idea what growth you are talking about here. Yui, Risu and Mugi dont change a bit for like 30+ eps. Really, it would be great if people would stop to pretend that this show is some jack of all trades.

>New Game
>Gochiusa

>Drama Game
*Puke*

>Teekyuu is the modern K-on!

If you only saw the first 2 episodes, you haven't really seen the shenanigans that she gets into. Her antics for the rest of the show are pretty great. She also gets paired up with Yui a lot which only amplifies the shit they get into.

>Implying one piece wasn't really fucking good before the time skip

The fuck outta here.

They're both good but K-On is much better.

Relax, it was an easy jab against a shounenshitter.

Bands are coming back.

Thanks to Bang Dream!
youtube.com/watch?v=YSm2IfkrsH0

>I read the first two chapters of Karamazovs and Fyodor Pavlovitch seems quite shallow. I've seen thousands of maniplative drunk piece of shit types before

>my characters have to do complete 180s for it to be considered "growth"
Real people don't actually do that, especially over a period time and circumstances depicted in a show. I'm not sure what you consider "good" character development, but if you can't pick up on the sutleties of Yui's and Mugi's development I doubt you know either.

The development is almost non existent and therefore not a essential selling point of the show. Youre completely delusional if you think it is. Its CGDCT, the character stay stale since they fill certain roles. Really, its sickening how hard fanbases try to make every single aspect of their favourite show look good. But continue to delude yourself into believing that the characters have any worthwhile character development to begin with, youll fit perfectly into the average group of circlejerking fanboys.

K-On was never good.

Is the k-on manga still going?

Manga is dead
TV is not getting a 3rd Season

Watch Bang Dream.
youtube.com/watch?v=PQnf8ZLiO3g

Whatever happened to that manga with elves that Kakifly was working on anyway? I remember seeing a few pages of it posted here years ago.