I just woke up over here and checked the news to see the fucking BBC redpilling people. What fucking timeline is this...

I just woke up over here and checked the news to see the fucking BBC redpilling people. What fucking timeline is this? The left in America next month all across the nation are going to drastically push hard for civil war via the effective elimination of the second amendment considering that an assault weapons ban would ban all modern semi-autos. WHICH would literally mean that people living in the U.K. and Canada, countries with no gun rights would all overnight be able to obtain legally more modern and better firearms than Americans could since semi-autos that accept magazines are actually still somewhat legal.
In less than a decade liberals will pass laws that render legal guns in America WORSE than in most countries around the world. I want off this fucking ride. It's all so surreal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dc0nf497kWU
youtu.be/-apPyKSB6zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related

That is a nice AR build.

youtu.be/Dc0nf497kWU

Accordigto this video, if the liberals get their way and pass the semi-autoban, then you as a Brit will one day (possibly soon) be able to go online and laugh at us Americans that you have better guns than we do...
>"Some second amendment you yanks have there..."

to be fair we can buy rifles in the UK, we just can't buy handguns.

>to see the fucking BBC
heh

>BBC
>British Broadcasting Company
What else would it mean?

You can buy handguns if you live in northern ireland, and LBP/LBRs everywhere else. Also if you buy a "muzzle loading" revolver, you can have those on the mainland too: youtu.be/-apPyKSB6zk

Not ideal, of course, but still "handguns".

It's
>corporation
you dickwad

If it's propaganda why does it constantly take the piss out of the government?

its more accurate to say that the BBC is propaganda of the 'establishment' rather than the 'government' since the latter is rather specific.

A muzzle loading handgun , really? Bong I wish you had the second amendment.

>the word of the (((Lord)))
>propaganda

its a plan that has been in motion for centuries if not millenia. the bloodshed is a required reagent in the construction of the AI system that will challenge the might of christ as he returns sometime this century.

So it's not the definition of propaganda. Okay. Try again, you're not an American.

its "muzzle loading" since its proofed as such, you press the bullets into the cylinder after putting powder in. Most of the meme guns that the UK winds up with are purely to spite the government and get around regulations.

how doesnt it fit the definition of propaganda

BBC should change the network name...

>The left in America next month all across the nation are going to drastically push hard for civil war via the effective elimination of the second amendment considering that an assault weapons ban would ban all modern semi-autos.
i really could see lines being drawn over their 2A. Pro 2A states versus anti 2A states.

why? I am sure they many millions of hit's on their websites because people google bbc and click on the bbc website by mistake.

>yfw you can finally start that Right Wing Death Squad

Why hadn't I considered this? Truly, you upside down shitposters are best at producing and recognizing.

well I thought of this lately, the left loves to exempt it's areas from the law with sanctuary citiesvharbouring illegal immigrants. To avoid a fucking constitutional crises maybe they should exempt their red states from the attack on the constitution. Many states have their own constitutions anyway that protect gun rights.

>thinking liberals will ever get their way on gun issues

Here's a better quality version, user.

I don't ever see it getting to the point where things are worse here than in countries like the UK. That being said it is becoming increasingly difficult to procure firearms in some places in the US due to little bits of random legislation that get snuck in by anti-gun politicians.

We won't eve see some huge sweeping ban of firearms but we will see our freedom get chipped away unless people step in to stop our second amendment from dying a death of a thousand cuts.

They get their way on a lot of small and seemingly insignificant things that sort of build up over time.

Thankfully though none of them seem to understand how guns work so they don't really ever propose any sort of effective and sweeping gun legislation and generally only ban memes.