Mattis Approves Trannies

> Mattis aproves transgender servicemembers to be deployed overseas.

Why the hell did president Trump surround himselfs with such capitulating cowards? I gues I can answer my own question. He is not a conservative or has very little mooring in conservative values. Unfortunate.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/22/mattis-expected-to-back-transgender-troops-if-can-deploy-official-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

defense.gov/Portals/1/features/2016/0616_policy/DoDTGHandbook_093016.pdf
rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR1530.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>capitulating coward
Ah yes, but his name is Mad Dog. Checkmate, gommie

I am hoping he is just saving face, but if not then what in the fuck? Either everyone is crazy or I am.

If the transgender is found fit for service, what is the problem with them serving?

>implying these freaks will ever be deployable

Platitudes for retards who don't understand how the military actually runs

No mam. Conservatives follow liberals by about 5-10 years. They all push the jew agenda, the """right""" just does it a bit slower.

Move along.

Generals, and Sec of Def disagree with you

>what's the problem with a mentally ill person abusing hormones serving in the military

The military does psychological screenings ;^)

If they are found fit then I see nothing wrong with it and you shouldn't either

Tranny detected

Are they doing it for political reasons? Are the ones making these descisions doing so based off of empirically driven reasearch? This is an issue to not be flippant on.

Do you actually know how long the military proposed transitioning times before the ban?

A tranny in the military has done more for their country than you will ever do for yours
What would politics have to do with it? Trump ordered them to ban trannies and they told him to fuck off

But has there been research done? Or is it taboo to do research on this? Is this descision, to allow trannies, made to appease?

>Mattis is known primarily for valuing results and practicality over ideology
>Mattis says that tranny troops aren't a serious problem and can be deployed and utilized appropriately
>Keyboard warriors go"OMG MATTIS IS A TRAITOR AND A COWARD"

Why do so many people here think they know more about running a military than James fucking Mattis?

ZOG shill detected

I am concerned because 1 tranny, Chelsea Manning, was a big problem. What do trannies do to unit cohesion? Are objectives able to still be met? Are they allowed in forward combat position? What effect does it have on our soldiers? I find it interesting that someone with ADD/ADHD and takes medicine cannot be in the military but someone taking hormones, which a cessation of taking them can have deletirous effects in emotional stability and cognitive thinking, is worth the risk?

Mattis kind of looks like a tranny now that you mention it

It isn't a fixed time
Of course there has been research done

Of course mad fag mattis would allow this

It is not an unreasonable thing to assume. And descisons like that should be carefully considered and the publics opinion should not sway their descision. Also, who makes or enforces these descisions? Also, those studies should be made public, if there are any, which i doubt there are.

>It isn't a fixed time
Incorrect

"(1) A history of gender dysphoria is disqualifying, unless, as certified by a
licensed medical provider, the applicant has been stable without clinically significant distress or
impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning for 18 months.
(2) A history of medical treatment associated with gender transition is
disqualifying, unless, as certified by a licensed medical provider:
(a) the applicant has completed all medical treatment associated with the
applicant’s gender transition; and
(b) the applicant has been stable in the preferred gender for 18 months;
and
(c) If the applicant is presently receiving cross-sex hormone therapy postgender
transition, the individual has been stable on such hormones for 18 months. "

If you are in the military you should have already gone through this whole dog and pony show several times. For some reason I think you're just a larping faggot though.

Operation get behind the trannies

>deploy trannies
>serves as cannonfodder to reduce death at domestic problems. Also reduces medical maintenance for these vets.
>also serves as stress relief corps without any risks of pregnancy
Pretty based huh.

Better kill those than men.

Look them up
defense.gov/Portals/1/features/2016/0616_policy/DoDTGHandbook_093016.pdf

Besides, would you rather have a woman with a dick, or a woman fighting by your side?

I'll take the sausage queen, tyvm.

I'd hit it.

Mental illness being used to justify political repression is literally communism. Stop being a filthy commie pinko boy.

Mmmm I love his cute little bra!
What an adorable boi!

woops wrong one.

Nothing could be worst than a woman on the battlefield, nothing.

Allowing women to take a more active role in the military is important

PRAISE!

sick larp

*Walks up to her after robbing a mexican bank*
Yeah, uh...Here's your $10USD bribe. I'm gonna go home now.

Plenty of nurse and cook positions to be filled, or radar operators.

I wanna "Ketchum" all!

STDs, that is...

Female soldiers should be in positions where they are able to closely interact with citizens of the occupied nations

as prostitutes, yes
And we all know little sissy hookers will fetch the best price

His will be done

rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR1530.html

>The limited research on the effects of foreign military policies indicates little or no impact on unit cohesion, operational effectiveness, or readiness. Commanders noted that the policies had benefits for all service members by creating a more inclusive and diverse force.

>If they can deploy

How many trannies can actually pass basic training much less prove they are deployable for 12 months at a time?

Or you can read through it and educate yourself on the matter.
You show again and again that you don't know what you're talking about

based! I love paying for our military.

Neither. Why isn't that an option? Why do i have to pick between two different mental defectives?

Yeah I have no idea how they'd get through boot camp, they'd probably have the strength of a 15 year old.

Traps are a niche market.
You can always charge more in a niche market

Wow, look at the basement dweller! Ahahaha, you shouldn't have the choice between either because you aren't strategically minded and do not understand the benefit women will bring

Welcome to the end of American military dominance

>Wow, look at the basement dweller! Ahahaha, you shouldn't have the choice between either because you aren't strategically minded and do not understand the benefit women will bring
There is little benefit to women in the military. I more than guarantee you that the ones that are a positive are outweighed by the ones that are a negative. And trannies can go to hell.

I think Vietnam beat you to the punch there...

Ahahahahaha, look at the dumb little gentile. Women are beneficial because, unlike male soldiers, they can reach out to the female (mothers) population in the society
What? Retarded? America has been the dominant military power at least since 1991

Face it lads.
There's no one left in this damn country that is willing to do what is necessary. At best we can get lucky with guys like Trump to troll the left and delay the inevitable.

Thats the point, No trannys will actually be accepted because they all have other ancillary issues that would make them not acceptable

depression, any history of medications, cutting, and various other things that are applicable for 99% of trannys.

I see these freaks acting a fool a facebook towards recruiters calling them bigots.

Thats all it is another excuse for them to cry victim and demand more societal changes that make them feel important

Yeah and you really proved it in Iraq didn't ya?

What is needed to be done that is necessary? Pic very much related

They lowered standards for women and retards. They'll probably do the same for trannies.

Yes, Iraq got its ass kicked twice by the USA.

And how about that insurgency?
You guys are getting embarrassed by the Sandal Army in Syria! America was a joke in both world wars, and you're a joke today

I'd fuck his/her ass

Keep moving the goalposts sweety. Iraq lost twice to the US military, which shows military dominance. The insurgency issues in Iraq were brought on by poor politicking. I'd fire back and call your nation a joke, but we both already know that.

>Since 1991
Mate we haven't properly won a war since we beat the Japs, we've been fucking around in third world hell holes since then with such poorly defined missions that it's impossible to say if we're winning or losing, and now they want to shit up the armed forces with a bunch of fucking traitors.

We've won wars since WW2

They're still men, and current year basic is soft even without waivers, so probably any one determined for those taxpayer-paid cosmetic surgeries.

>The insurgency issues in Iraq were brought on by poor politicking
Doesn't matter why it started, your shitty military failed at dealing with it.
>doesn't even mention the failure of US intervention in Syria
I think that speaks for itself. Go back to Fox, you boomercuck

Checked.

wasted

checked

It does matter what brought it on because we are purely discussing military dominance. You also don't seem to have your history checked, or even know what I'm referring to when I say it was brought on by politics. I implore you read more about it, and better educate yourself. US military did not intervene in Syria dummy

looks like trump got trumped
hes been false flagged and false fagged into oblivion
trump is now pushing to strip the rights of millions in a 21 yr old gun age
ok POTUS then raise the military age to 21
seriously trump is fucking up

>expected to
Wake me up when he actually does

they found his weakness in Syria. the kids. always the kids.
he will capitulate because the deepstate will simply kill children until he does. nice knowing you lads. maybe we will find freedom in the next reality

Por que no los dos?

Cannon fodder

I don't know why I've been too proud to abuse the system like everyone else. And there's clearly no signs of stopping. I should be getting mines.

do you want to be a girl?

Rad Zog Mattis

You should always take free shit
Even if the free shit is HRT

>if they can deploy
If you're dilating, you can't deploy

Why not put all trannies on the front line? There would be none left after a few weeks and we could go back to normal

as live fire targets hopefully

omg kek

? Trump has done nothing to purge the military of the SJW's & marxists
None of the leftist agenda has changed

Use them to scout out minefields

Yea paying endless billions to fill the military with shitskins and women, who will inevitably cause all sorts of internal problems, will destroy moral, will turn a 'brotherhood' into a group of atomized individuals, and will ultimately be unable to do their job

Deployed as what, sandbags?

true,

I would imagine they would just force them to abide by the standards of whichever gender they identify as, the rules seem to forbid full on "gender fluidity" they have to identify as male or female

To be fair the womens standards are fucking disgusting though

it only takes half an hour once a week

Hmmm...You seem to know a lot about this, aussiebro...

almost as though I am a tranny, that'd be crazy though right hahaha...

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah, no....totally crazy

Better trannies than women.

This

Let the armyfags have some trannies to fuck during deployment, you retards
They are more likely to kill themselves rather than other people anyway